Biden's OMB Tries to Explain "Birthing People" Term, Fails Spectacularly

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
What a bunch of FRIGGING HORSE PUCKY...!!!!!!.....these people just CANNOT BE SERIOUS.....how in...THE BLOODY HELL....can..... ANYONE...... who has a BRAIN in their head....listen to these people and their bloviating NONSENSE.
If they really believe that they are....intellectually superior.....to the MASSES and MILLIONS of Americans who 'understand science'.....and who....walk around with a pretty damn good understanding....THAT THERE ARE ONLY TWO SEXES.....then....I want to get .....these cretins........ALL....in a big frippin room......and i want them to EXPLAIN to the MASSES AND MILLIONS of Americans.....just how a MAN...as DEFINED BY SCIENCE....can birth a baby.
You know.....they are NOT EVEN WORTH OUR TIME....because they are SO BLINDED...and.....SO BLINDED......and.....SO BLINDED.....by the TRUTH......it almost hurts to watch.
....they are....WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT......the walking and talking example of what God would define as....THE FOOL.
BLIND.
COLD.
HARDY.
FOOL.
and....in the context of GOD....calling you.... OUT AS A FOOL........welp......that just......ain't so good..!!!!!

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
News Flash!

You can’t use the word people because it suggests a specific culture is implied and you would be considered a racist using it.

Humans have nothing to celebrate there are no birth dates, no cultures, we are just masses of flesh pretending, while defecating on their earth.

She must have graduated from somewhere?

It’s time to dismantle the department of education, it’s become a group home for adolescent idiots

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
News Flash!

You can’t use the word people because it suggests a specific culture is implied and you would be considered a racist using it.

Humans have nothing to celebrate there are no birth dates, no cultures, we are just masses of flesh pretending, while defecating on their earth.

She must have graduated from somewhere?

It’s time to dismantle the department of education, it’s become a group home for adolescent idiots
The Department of Education should be listed as the department of Uneducated. The first thing we need to do is get rid of teachers unions they are destroying our country they are not for our children. This so-called pandemic is proof of that the teachers unions held our kids hostage my grandchildren lost a whole year of school. And I blame it on the teachers unions.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat