Biden's Covid Advisor Says They Will Go "Person By Person" To Vaccinate People

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Me THINKS this is..... NOT..... going..... to.... go WELL........and....as usual...will RESULT...IN an EMBARRASSING display of utter incompetence......which IS.....in case people arent paying attention.....THE M.O. of the DEMONRAT PARTY.
.........which is....everything they TOUCH.....TURNS TO SH$%^&*@...!!!!!!!!
....just sayin'.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
As reported using CDC data, if you're under 65 you do not need the experimental drug being 'pushed.' Instead the risks are greater the younger you are in getting the experimental drug being 'pushed' as reported. With much valid data and much uncertainty to this whole 'virus' mess, stepping back seems to be called for to study the situation thoroughly before continuing to 'push drugs' on Citizens.

R

RegGuy

In the opening statement the guy says if anyone is not fully vaccinated they are not protected. If this is true, they know something about the bio-weapon that we don't know, or they are ignoring the natural immunity of all those who have antibodies already from a naturally, or not so naturally, occurring virus.

They always seem to avoid the natural and herd immunity that has protected all living creatures since the beginning.

Reactions: Chy and NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
In the opening statement the guy says if anyone is not fully vaccinated they are not protected. If this is true, they know something about the bio-weapon that we don't know, or they are ignoring the natural immunity of all those who have antibodies already from a naturally, or not so naturally, occurring virus.

They always seem to avoid the natural and herd immunity that has protected all living creatures since the beginning.
Good, I like this, thank you.
I'm still not sure why they're pushing it, other than the simple "the Government Knows Best" line.
And, if the want to save lives, they must not be part of the 'master plan' of population reduction. :unsure:.....:ROFLMAO:
Otherwise, we've got the 'sinister vaccine' theory.

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
N. E. Pennsylvania Lackawanna County
I will not be taking the (so called) vaccine. I have already had my own version of the vaccine. I survived the China Virus therefore I have natural immunity. 2nd I will not be talking to anyone at my door because I have already spoken to My Primary Care Physician he told me in his Professional Opinion I should Wait at least 6 months before even thinking about getting the Vaccine.

Reactions: Chy and NvEric

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
I don't trust them

205805262_10158415565698020_3200417448064410177_n.jpg

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
As reported using CDC data, if you're under 65 you do not need the experimental drug being 'pushed.' Instead the risks are greater the younger you are in getting the experimental drug being 'pushed' as reported. With much valid data and much uncertainty to this whole 'virus' mess, stepping back seems to be called for to study the situation thoroughly before continuing to 'push drugs' on Citizens.
As such, Former Federal Prosecutor Sydney Powell says;
  • Your Option to Refuse is based on Federal law OVER EUAs.
  • Your Right to Informed Consent based on Federal law OVER EUAs.
  • Short term evidence of severe side effects and death.
  • If you have had Covid-CCP you have immunity.
  • For more information, PLEASE go to her web. page; Defending The Republic https://defendingtherepublic.org/covid/
1626311295448.png

Plus https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762

Last edited:

Chy

Mar 1, 2021

CORRUPT DEMS HAVE had their mRNA of LYING reverse transcripted in their DNA (like their racism has) so now LYING, and the cover ups, come to them so naturally.

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
I will not be taking the (so called) vaccine. I have already had my own version of the vaccine. I survived the China Virus therefore I have natural immunity. 2nd I will not be talking to anyone at my door because I have already spoken to My Primary Care Physician he told me in his Professional Opinion I should Wait at least 6 months before even thinking about getting the Vaccine.
The only talking I'm going to do is to point at the NO Trespassing at the door. Tell them to leave or I'll call the Police/Sheriff. If they are insistent, I'll call the Police/Sheriff, tell them some crooks are trespassing. They came to my door with false looking ID and want to come in.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
The only talking I'm going to do is to point at the NO Trespassing at the door. Tell them to leave or I'll call the Police/Sheriff. If they are insistent, I'll call the Police/Sheriff, tell them some crooks are trespassing. They came to my door with false looking ID and want to come in.
Will the Police/Sheriff be allowed to do anything?

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
If someone ignores ‘no solicitation’ signage would it be legal for resident to spit on them?
I’m just asking?
If the spit is covid free, then by all means go for it ! Otherwise, it's bio-warfare.

Disclaimer : The above is not advice, but merely an opinion. Use only with adult supervision. Tax and license are extra.

• Haha
Reactions: Chy

Chy

Mar 1, 2021

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat