Biden's ATF Nominee Shows Why He's So Dangerous in 37 Seconds

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

This is telling that this is who Biden wants to run the ATF.

1626886686695.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Are you FRIGGING KIDDING ME.........what planet does this nut nut nut.....how many ways can I spell NUT JOB...job ...job.....live on....?.......INSERT MY HEAD EXPLOSION VIDEO HERE......
he must live in Cinderella's castle in DISNEYWORLD......or......he must have a condo inside the.. ITS A SMALL SMALL WORLD...... ride at Disneyland.
HEY friggin MORON...........every listen to the news.........ever listen to those ZOMBIES you SAY are NOT GOING TO APPEAR.......??????????????????????????????????????????????????
these ZOMBIES are in every major...mostly DEMOCRATIC held city in America.....killing young people....killing babies......killing young couples who were driving down the street.
YOU can go STICK....... YOUR CANS OF TUNA.......where ever the sun don't shine.......and YUP....HEY MORON......these people need guns for SELF DEFENSE......and they
AINT GONNA BE GIVING YOU......the friggin TIME OF DAY.
somebody please.......where.....IN THE HELL.....are these people 'birthed' ......this guy.....evidently......couldn't get a date in high school...OR COLLEGE......like our dear brother FAUCI......and so.....their compensation is........'LET ME PUT MY THUMB.....AND THE WEIGHT OF THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT on your BACK.
lets See who wins now.....
Once a loser......ALWAYS A LOSER.......you do NOT outgrow......Imbecility....
Oh......and...ah....just a note of caution.....MORON......if you try and make AMERICA and WE THE PEOPLE.....hide our guns....behind our.....friggin CANS OF TUNA........the MORAL OUTRAGE....from sea to shining sea.....is going to be soooo massive.....you people will...run HOME TO MOMMY...SO FAST.....your crocodile tears wont have time to dry on your pathetic plastic faces.

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
Are you FRIGGING KIDDING ME.........what planet does this nut nut nut.....how many ways can I spell NUT JOB...job ...job.....live on....?.......INSERT MY HEAD EXPLOSION VIDEO HERE......
he must live in Cinderella's castle in DISNEYWORLD......or......he must have a condo inside the.. ITS A SMALL SMALL WORLD...... ride at Disneyland.
HEY friggin MORON...........every listen to the news.........ever listen to those ZOMBIES you SAY are NOT GOING TO APPEAR.......??????????????????????????????????????????????????
these ZOMBIES are in every major...mostly DEMOCRATIC held city in America.....killing young people....killing babies......killing young couples who were driving down the street.
YOU can go STICK....... YOUR CANS OF TUNA.......where ever the sun don't shine.......and YUP....HEY MORON......these people need guns for SELF DEFENSE......and they
AINT GONNA BE GIVING YOU......the friggin TIME OF DAY.
somebody please.......where.....IN THE HELL.....are these people 'birthed' ......this guy.....evidently......couldn't get a date in high school...OR COLLEGE......like our dear brother FAUCI......and so.....their compensation is........'LET ME PUT MY THUMB.....AND THE WEIGHT OF THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT on your BACK.
lets See who wins now.....
Once a loser......ALWAYS A LOSER.......you do NOT outgrow......Imbecility....
Oh......and...ah....just a note of caution.....MORON......if you try and make AMERICA and WE THE PEOPLE.....hide our guns....behind our.....friggin CANS OF TUNA........the MORAL OUTRAGE....from sea to shining sea.....is going to be soooo massive.....you people will...run HOME TO MOMMY...SO FAST.....your crocodile tears wont have time to dry on your pathetic plastic faces.
brilliantly said!

Feb 24, 2021
Such stupid stupid advice. Hard to believe this advice is coming from someone who wants to be in charge of the ATF.
As a new gun owner, I learn how to store it, maintain it, and use it with proficiency.

This clown is a nut job

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat