Biden molestation victim comes forward

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
biden molestor.png

• Angry
Reactions: Patriot From Birth

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
The social media outlets will not allow anyone to post the video because it contains “child sexual assault” but if she actually makes the charge they social media will support/back Biden and claim it was purely innocent. “People” should have supported this child when it happened and NOT waited until it was politically beneficial. Also, look what happened to Bidens former employee that came forward claiming sexual harassment or assault. The media assassinated her character and did not give her an opportunity to discuss details to support her allegations. It’s likely if this child proceeds with her story her future will be destroyed before it even starts. If I were her mother there is absolutely no way I would allow that.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
The social media outlets will not allow anyone to post the video because it contains “child sexual assault” but if she actually makes the charge they social media will support/back Biden and claim it was purely innocent. “People” should have supported this child when it happened and NOT waited until it was politically beneficial. Also, look what happened to Bidens former employee that came forward claiming sexual harassment or assault. The media assassinated her character and did not give her an opportunity to discuss details to support her allegations. It’s likely if this child proceeds with her story her future will be destroyed before it even starts. If I were her mother there is absolutely no way I would allow that.
This victim has been so scared ever since it happened and she was warned to be silent that she will never come forward. A guy managed to find her and ask her to confirm it, and screenshotted the responses. But as the victim herself says, she knows she will be called a liar etc.

The solution: we all put it on blast.

P

Polska

This is a horrible situation for this young woman to be in.
Where’s the FBI ? Gloria Allred? Planned Parenthood ? “Dr” Jill?
Joe Biden is worse than his son Hunter.
Hunter openly commits his crimes- Joe feigns elderly or assaults a little girl in public and dares anyone to accuse him by carrying on his phoney act as “nice happy smiling Joe CREEPY Sex OFFENDER.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Sorry folks unless the dates are all wrong this is not Biden. The first imposter / usurper was installed by the criminally treasonous Obama and the democrats in 2013. I am the messenger from a far of land, and by this post I can tell hardly a single American has the faintest clue what is really going on. Why am I the one who has to explain to Americans whats happening in their own land?
1627115408184.png

There is absolutely no doubt what soever about this. For gods sake do your own research. and you will find the exactsame photos as I have found here on preferably Duckduckgo photos. Zero photoshopping as all demo rats accuse me of.
1627115678013.png

1627115823323.png

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hunter openly commits his crimes- Joe feigns elderly or assaults a little girl in public and dares anyone to accuse him by carrying on his phoney act as “nice happy smiling Joe CREEPY Sex OFFENDER.
you can do your part. TELL EVERYONE.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Since he did this in full view of a televised event, on video, can you imagine what he does behind closed doors in secret?? Also the message he sent to this little girl is that "No one will help you. I can do whatever I want, whenever I want to do it, and in full view of everyone. YOU are completely helpless."

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
The mother and or father should have protected their daughter. Sweeping this under the rug because he is some national figure is inexcusable. A pervert is a pervert and needs to go to jail.
It is so interesting to me that adults cannot do what they expect the child to do; that is disclose. There is so much pressure placed on the child, but the adults are culpable. This happens all the time.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Biden likes little boys too.

biden-perv-kiss-boy.jpg

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
A trail of dead bodies and constant inter-generational incest? It almost sounds like other families who were once in the news:

"There was a rather strange tabloid story in February 1997 about how a Waterford MI drug informant claimed to have been approached by JAR in Charlevoix MI during the summer of 1996, asking to arrange a boating accident that would kill JonBenet: www.acandyrose.com/s-boatman-mi.htm Basically, JAR and JonBenet would be on a boat together, the informant ("Boat Man") would ram their boat with his own, and JAR would jump off the boat just in time leaving JonBenet to be killed. The story was discredited after Boat Man's Michigan criminal history was brought to light (yet the Waterford police were still fine using him as an informant) and JAR was reported to have not been in Charlevoix on the claimed date. The suspicion that's stayed in the back of my mind is that Boat Man's story was real but it wasn't actually JAR; someone representing themselves as JAR approached Boat Man to arrange this "accident". And given the absurdity of JAR jumping off the boat just before it gets rammed by another craft with enough force to kill JonBenet, especially if it isn't even the real JAR who is in on such a plot, I had to wonder if the real goal here was setting up JAR to be murdered. John's eldest daughter from his first marriage, Elizabeth Pasch Ramsey, died in a car crash 4 years earlier, and there are unsubstantated rumors that she was recovering memories of incest just before her death."

Reactions: Scout9

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat