Biden is a murderer, a gangster, and a pervert

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
biden admission.png

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
Sorry you are completely wrong. Biden does not exist. Dissapeared from world stage in 2012 Died about a year ago. criminally treasonous Obama and dems men using a Myriad of imposters since that time. Wake up America
My book https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fpgxC_pUmvLtwP0id1mqXkymDAlIAik_WIsVS3DXor8/edit?usp=sharing

Mynew book not quite finished but can read
spamming this in every thread doesn't help your cause. Everyone who is interested in your view already knows it.

Reactions: Scout9

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
So you think there is a real Biden among the 30 plus imposters? Or its just you do not believe my view? My view is backed up by Lin Wood the American Secret Service and Trump, who said the other day, its not Biden, does any one know who it is? Yes my friend, I appear to be one of the few people in the whole world, who has been paying attention, and yes I do know exactly what is going on. You Sir appear not to.
1626929311499.png

On the left Biden about twenty years ago at least. Wake the hell up America.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
What about Jill?
It seems like she is OK with what looks like elder abuse. Is it all an act?
Jill started off as his babysitter remember then first wife went into traffic (with Jill and Joe driving nearby at the time). Suspicious much? Whether she was 15 or not, he was having sex with her on the side, and then whoops no more wifey. Jill Biden is a conceited schemer and a lady macbeth.
jill biden the babysitter.jpg

AngellicAngela

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Jill started off as his babysitter remember then first wife went into traffic (with Jill and Joe driving nearby at the time). Suspicious much? Whether she was 15 or not, he was having sex with her on the side, and then whoops no more wifey. Jill Biden is a conceited schemer and a lady macbeth.
View attachment 6774
Quite something as you seem to "Have Allot Of Knowledge" regarding this.
May if I ask how "that guy's" wife and daughter passed Away?
Probably public knowledge out there but a digger-deep would really Appreciate.
Will pass along to others so their also Informed.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
The original story: innocent wife #1 with children in the car (all of them) gets hit by a drunk driver driving a truck.
Original police report: wife #1's car was hit from behind and pushed hard into the path of an oncoming truck. Truck driver not drunk in fact no alcohol present. Biden was "taking babysitter home at time of accident" ie also in a car nearby. Big mystery.
Biden story: drunk driver hit his wife and kids in the family car. Wife and daughter dead, sons survived.
Whenever death surrounds someone, if the deaths are unexplained - look closer. Compare to your own life experiences, use discernment - and get creeped out.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Yes his wife and daughter died. IMO, he had them killed, probably cut the brake lines. No "attempt" by wife to stop on a downhill ending at a red light/stop sign and Tee'd into a large truck. Just my opinion, but spouses often turn up dead with extra-marital affairs, they are first on the suspect list, and often turn out to be guilty. Unless, that is, you can control the investigation and reports because you have a "position of power". Biden is white trash, always has been, always will be. A thief, a liar, a child molester, and stupid to top it off. He probably sexually exploited Hunter, hence why Hunter is such a screw up and pervert himself. All of this is conjecture on my part, based on some knowledge, some instinct, and some math (putting 2+2 together).

• Angry
Reactions: AngellicAngela

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
Yes his wife and daughter died. IMO, he had them killed, probably cut the brake lines. No "attempt" by wife to stop on a downhill ending at a red light/stop sign and Tee'd into a large truck. Just my opinion, but spouses often turn up dead with extra-marital affairs, they are first on the suspect list, and often turn out to be guilty. Unless, that is, you can control the investigation and reports because you have a "position of power". Biden is white trash, always has been, always will be. A thief, a liar, a child molester, and stupid to top it off. He probably sexually exploited Hunter, hence why Hunter is such a screw up and pervert himself. All of this is conjecture on my part, based on some knowledge, some instinct, and some math (putting 2+2 together).
Remember, all his kids were in the car. Who would want not just the wife but the kids dead? The new girlfriend of course. Don't excuse "Jill Biden" or her part in it. She is more ambitious than the old pervert is, by far. Classical murderous narcissist, he's just a corrupt dirty old man.

• Angry

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
Is this the KAGEMUSHA theory? Kurosawa made a movie in the 50's about a body double for the War Lord. Soviets used body doubles, Sadam Hussein used them -- if they were doing this with Joe Biden, why wouldn't they at least get someone with some cognitive ability left? The guy we're seeing is clearly in some phase of dementia.... I would think if they were to go to all that trouble, they would get someone who could put together a coherent sentence and interact normally....... Interesting theory, but I think we're looking at the original Joe, demented, losing it, and all that goes with age......and acting like and being a pervert his entire life. That photo with Joe's hands all over Psaki, and her hands trying to stop him from feeling her up......is priceless. Sort of sums up creepy Joe.

Last edited:

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
spamming this in every thread doesn't help your cause. Everyone who is interested in your view already knows it.
I spoke to a conservative friend last night whom does not listen to the Warroom. He had also heard about an imposter biden. Could not recall at the time where he heard it, but it is getting out there......

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Is this the KAGEMUSHA theory? Kurosawa made a movie in the 50's about a body double for the War Lord. Soviets used body doubles, Sadam Hussein used them -- if they were doing this with Joe Biden, why wouldn't they at least get someone with some cognitive ability left? The guy we're seeing is clearly in some phase of dementia.... I would think if they were to go to all that trouble, they would get someone who could put together a coherent sentence and interact normally....... Interesting theory, but I think we're looking at the original Joe, demented, losing it, and all that goes with age......and acting like and being a pervert his entire life. That photo with Joe's hands all over Psaki, and her hands trying to stop him from feeling her up......is priceless. Sort of sums up creepy Joe.
Actually, I think getting someone whom is behaving exactly as he is; IS part of the plan. He was never meant to be president for any length of time. Pelosi started addressing the 25th amendment before the election.

Last edited:
  • Wow

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat