Biden Incoherent As He "Explains" Inflation Surge

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
My. My..... look.....DEAD MAN is trying to SPEAK.....I used to feel sorry for this piece of WORK.....NOT ANYMORE....NOT AFTER after reading and REALLY DIGGING INTO this mans PAST via whistleblowers and just plain information splayed all over the place....this man has been DECEITFUL.....LYING.....A CHILD RAPIST....HUMAN TRAFFIC SMUGGLER....MONEY LAUNDERING PIG.....AND all around...EVIL LIAR...his ENTIRE LIFE...I used to think.....'why isnt there a SOUL WILLING TO SAVE this man from the worlds chatter and hubris LAUGHTER'...????.....because they need his coattails.....they are being pulled ALONG... IN THEIR LIVES.... BY HIS GROSS MISMANAGEMENT and PROFOUND...PROFOUND DECEIT.
unfortunately for him.....he has a VERY HOLY GOD to answer to......and.....I wouldnt want to be ANYWHERE NEAR that interaction.....when....when....when....it happens.....and...ohhhhh yup.....I will happen.....and it will not be pretty.
Biden being incompetent AND INCOHERENT........just another day in at the (oval) office.
I WANT TRUMP BACK.........NOW.

did anyone hear the soundbite of him saying.......'when I was elected'......well...hells bells...does this GUY ACTUALLY BELIEVE HE WAS ELECTED..?.....I thought he said that he was a part of .....THE BIGGEST FRAUD AND CHEATING SCAM...perpetuated on the AMERICAN public.......that he and hillary and obama cooked up.......WHATS WITH THIS WHOLE JOKE of .........being elected...?
AUGUST 10TH.... cant get here soon enuf.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat