Biden Adviser SHOCKS With Admission About "Liberal World Order"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
They're going to get the 2nd American revolution for sure. Look for the fraudministration to deploy the military as soon as they get wind of any uprising against their corrupt selves. This is what illegitimate regimes that have stolen power from the people do . They never abide by the wants of the people, even when 70% of the people are against them. They do whatever is necessary to maintain their tyrannical rule.

lostchild

War Room VIP Member
May 29, 2021
They're going to get the 2nd American revolution for sure. Look for the fraudministration to deploy the military as soon as they get wind of any uprising against their corrupt selves. This is what illegitimate regimes that have stolen power from the people do . They never abide by the wants of the people, even when 70% of the people are against them. They do whatever is necessary to maintain their tyrannical rule.

Personally I look at this administration sending our military troops and supplies away without replenishing what would be needed to defend ourselves against enemies foreign and domestic ..
Importing very possibly foreign forces by the 10s of thousands ..
The ATF and internal revenue stockpiling ammo and arms ..
They are working very hard to eliminate our means of communication ..
and also trying to put as many patriots in fear as they can ..
Im just stating my opinion

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Liberal are self seving power freaks, science gone crazy, without any moral or social limits to the point of anti-god and family They have no social or spiritual limits including the law and constitution.
Freaks for sure; These people are Communist, Marxist, and there is nothing Liberal about them.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat