Biden ADMITS Taking Questions From Pre-Approved List of Reporters

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Biden: “I’m going to get in trouble with staff” if I don’t call from pre-approved list of reporters

1623606143987.png

Reactions: JARG

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
.....he SEZ THAT alot......that...to me.....sounds like the mind of a CHILD......'oh...I better not do that...might get in trouble with my parents'.....he is such an IDIOT....I really want to stand out on my front porch.....and ...SCREAM OUT... TO MY..... LIBERAL AS HELL...... NEIGHBORS......just how THEY think this IDIOT is doing.....
even the dark minded PRESS have come out and questioned this administration that THEY OBVIOUSLY LOVE over Trump.
But....but.....but......here's the reality.......or.....at least what I believe.....
......ANYONE who LIVES their LIFE.....like Biden has.....HIS WHOLE LIFE....and HOW BIDEN has PURSUED...... MONEY and POWER.... and..... POWER and MONEY.....AT ANY COST....and....without the least bit of ETHICS....or.....MORALS....or boundaries......out of a sense of right and wrong......OR A CONSCIENCE......AND....and....this is THE BIGGIE.......anyone who calls on the name of GOD.....and 'uses his name'....or.....appears.....or.....sez.....things about a faith in God.....AND THEN.....turns on their heels......and does a 180....concerning their 'spoken faith'......and their ACTIONS....never match.....the GUIDELINES....of HOW a man of faith....SHOULD WALK.....welp.....ah.....um.....ah.....that SAID MAN......is NOT GOING TO END UP....in the.... beautiful castle .....on the hill...with... bright flowers... and singing birds....and.....rainbows surrounding him.
INSTEAD.....as is just....'them rules of life'........WHAT A MAN SOWS.....HE WILL REAP.
ole' .....decrepit....JOE thinks.......AT PRESENT.....that.....he has the world in the palm of his hands........HOWEVER.....HOWEVER.....HOWEVER..... and HOWEVER.......in time......and GOD only knows when......but ...little.....ole' Joey boy's WORLD....is gonna' CRASH.....HARD....really really HARD........because.....as....IS THE CASE...WITH...THE WHOLE FRAUDULENT.....Biden Administration........YOU CANNOT BUILD A HOUSE....ON SINKING ........SAND.
KA....... BOOM.

Reactions: Popsinpa60

MelanieC

Feb 27, 2021
Biden's view of this United States of America and his policies reminds me of how Biden might look at a horrible canvass of the aftermath of a tornado. With dead bodies, destroyed houses, torn toys, down trees, cars broken in half. BUT, WHAT BIDEN would see is a Teddy Bear that made it through the destruction. So in his mind, Tornados are good and should happen more often because we need those Teddy Bears to survive the destruction. HE JUST CAN'T SEE ANY BIG PICTURES.

Reactions: JARG

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat