Bennett resigns as liaison to AZ audit

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Well the media is going to have a field day, Bennett resigns and cites lack of transparency from Cyber Ninjas.

This doesn't help at all. The Senate and Cyber Ninjas should have done whatever it took to sort this out in private.

Resting the credibility of the audit on Cyber Ninjas alone isn't good enough. Bennett was there to assure the public that the audit was transparent and trustworthy.

He was right about the 74K ballots- yes, it's sloppy practice to treat in-person and mail-ins the same, but it's not evidence of fraud. If there is fraud in those ballots, it will be found in the poll books and paper- the however many thousands of sketchy registrations right around the election that were deleted right after.

It's not the auditors' job to judge the process, but to report whether or not it was followed. The Legislature makes determinations on process- this shouldn't even have been a point of contention. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Olefaithfull

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Well the media is going to have a field day, Bennett resigns and cites lack of transparency from Cyber Ninjas.

This doesn't help at all. The Senate and Cyber Ninjas should have done whatever it took to sort this out in private.

Resting the credibility of the audit on Cyber Ninjas alone isn't good enough. Bennett was there to assure the public that the audit was transparent and trustworthy.

He was right about the 74K ballots- yes, it's sloppy practice to treat in-person and mail-ins the same, but it's not evidence of fraud. If there is fraud in those ballots, it will be found in the poll books and paper- the however many thousands of sketchy registrations right around the election that were deleted right after.

It's not the auditors' job to judge the process, but to report whether or not it was followed. The Legislature makes determinations on process- this shouldn't even have been a point of contention. :(

I will wait to hear the other side. Why was he banned?

Reactions: RMT

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I will wait to hear the other side. Why was he banned?
They said he leaked information to the press before they were ready to release it. I think they are talking about the ballots that had unreadable serial numbers. Putting out the numbers before they are verified isn't a good idea, and he was under an NDA.

I get that Cyber Ninjas does't want to have to make retractions later, but this entire exercise is supposed to be is about transparency. If Bennett's crime is he was too transparent, I can forgive him for that.

He has been the public face of the audit from the start, and whatever the reason for excluding him, it's a black eye for the audit. They should have worked it out, and protected the integrity of the audit.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
It seems it was the Senate that excluded Bennett, not Cyber Ninjas.

Apparently he provided data from the in-process machine counting to two outside analysts.
Thank you, Buddy. That may indicate he was dirty or compromised, or both. What a cesspool.

Reactions: jon forte

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I take it as a given that for certain people there is no such thing as "enough proof." I'm more interested in Republicans getting back the power that was illegally and unethically stolen from them than I am in attempting to "prove" anything to anyone.

I know it's hard to figure out. I try every day.

This is speculation, but an argument could be made that we don't live under law and order anymore. We don't live in a system that makes logical sense, where things like proof, reason, and good faith still have meaning and still influence peoples minds and actions. Recounts, lawsuits, the news...these are addressing intellect. That's working through the old system. In this clown world, there is a different set of rules. We ought to pay attention to what the other side is doing, and how it has achieved its goals. Yes, I know the quote from Nietzche where he said when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks back. Everyone has to decide how much risk they are willing to take.

I don't know if anyone saw yesterday when Marge Greene and her comrades were trying to speak, and some commie was blowing a whistle the whole time to disrupt them. Not one person in the crowd, not one, took the initiative to get this loser to shut up. A reporter said she "politely asked him to stop".

I told the station to fire that reporter.

Being nice ain't gonna get it done, kids. I thought we all knew that by now. You need to be experienced in the world to know what kind of thugs we are dealing with. I suggest all of you look around and see if you know anyone who has that kind of experience.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
I take it as a given that for certain people there is no such thing as "enough proof." I'm more interested in Republicans getting back the power that was illegally and unethically stolen from them than I am in attempting to "prove" anything to anyone.

This is speculation, but an argument could be made that we don't live under law and order anymore. We don't live in a system that makes logical sense, where things like proof, reason, and good faith still have meaning and still influence peoples minds and actions. Recounts, lawsuits, the news...these are addressing intellect. That's working through the old system. In this clown world, there is a different set of rules. We ought to pay attention to what the other side is doing, and how it has achieved its goals. Yes, I know the quote from Nietzche where he said when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks back. Everyone has to decide how much risk they are willing to take.

I don't know if anyone saw yesterday when Marge Greene and her comrades were trying to speak, and some commie was blowing a whistle the whole time to disrupt them. Not one person in the crowd, not one, took the initiative to get this loser to shut up. A reporter said she "politely asked him to stop".

Being nice ain't gonna get it done, kids. I thought we all knew that by now. You need to be experienced in the world to know what kind of thugs we are dealing with. I suggest all of you look around and see if you know anyone who has that kind of experience.
I have been thinking the same for some time. I agree with you. It is time to totally redirect our thinking. This is a desperate war.

jon forte

Feb 19, 2021

Warrior Patriots must absolutely read Saul Alinsky’s “ Rules for Radicals”

It describes the rules you see the Left using everyday and the boots on ground techniques the Leftist organizers have been using since the 1930’s to gain Power. Their goal is to gain power for power’s sake.
Ideology is only used to entice followers by “whispering sweet nothings“ into their target groups
Examples: unions= higher wages and benefits, women=gender equity, POC= equity.

(Erasing meritocracy from all our systems of governance making a weak and fearful population of nambies incredibly easy to control). Saul Alinsky was the Bible for Hillary and Obamas.
Projection, ridicule, threats, lies are everyday techniques.

Once you understand the rules of the enemy and accept that we are at war, read David Horowitz (You will see Steve Bannon has studied him)
“Take No Prisoners: The Battle Plan for Defeating the Left” and “Shadowland”

One must accept the fact that we
are at war, and war takes a thorough understanding of the enemy. You see the enemy use the natural passivity and “niceness” of the Patriots against them every minute of the day

Stay in your government representatives, including beauracrats, ears everyday, never let them off the hook, change the tone from polite to assertive, let them know “ fake news“ appearances is NOT work. 👊🇺🇸

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Warrior Patriots must absolutely read Saul Alinsky’s “ Rules for Radicals”

It describes the rules you see the Left using everyday and the boots on ground techniques the Leftist organizers have been using since the 1930’s to gain Power. Their goal is to gain power for power’s sake.
Ideology is only used to entice followers by “whispering sweet nothings“ into their target groups
Examples: unions= higher wages and benefits, women=gender equity, POC= equity.

(Erasing meritocracy from all our systems of governance making a weak and fearful population of nambies incredibly easy to control). Saul Alinsky was the Bible for Hillary and Obamas.
Projection, ridicule, threats, lies are everyday techniques.

Once you understand the rules of the enemy and accept that we are at war, read David Horowitz (You will see Steve Bannon has studied him)
“Take No Prisoners: The Battle Plan for Defeating the Left” and “Shadowland”

One must accept the fact that we
are at war, and war takes a thorough understanding of the enemy. You see the enemy use the natural passivity and “niceness” of the Patriots against them every minute of the day

Stay in your government representatives, including beauracrats, ears everyday, never let them off the hook, change the tone from polite to assertive, let them know “ fake news“ appearances is NOT work. 👊🇺🇸
I read part of it, then set it aside for other books. There have been other "Rules for..." books as a response, but I have not read them.

Jack Posobiec has a brief paperback called 4D Warfare, which I've read. Posobiec worked in the Office of Naval Intelligence, so he brings an intelligence background to his reporting.

Did you know there are a lot spies working in journalism now? It sounds odd, but it's true.

Actually, much of journalism is spying. An L.A. Times reporter told me that a long time ago, and my brief time in journalism verified it. If you want to know what's going on, if you want to get your foot in the door, become a journalist. It's surprising how much privilege they have. Call someone, say you are with the press, and the door opens.

jon forte

Feb 19, 2021
I read part of it, then set it aside for other books. There have been other "Rules for..." books as a response, but I have not read them.

Jack Posobiec has a brief paperback called 4D Warfare, which I've read. Posobiec worked in the Office of Naval Intelligence, so he brings an intelligence background to his reporting.

Did you know there are a lot spies working in journalism now? It sounds odd, but it's true.

Actually, much of journalism is spying. An L.A. Times reporter told me that a long time ago, and my brief time in journalism verified it. If you want to know what's going on, if you want to get your foot in the door, become a journalist. It's surprising how much privilege they have. Call someone, say you are with the press, and the door opens.
I find reading Alinsky at times terribly depressing because I am not wired to appreciate the concept of power over individuals for the sake of power.
But unfortunately the acceptance and use of his techniques has been very successful over the long term resulting in the Left taking over a totalitarian regime in the USA It did not happen overnight, bit over decades
It is a long term process and has been going on way before Posobiec or myself was born.
Alinsky’s understanding of human nature is very deep.

• Wow
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
They have 3 "bibles".

Rules for Radicals by Alinsky
From Dictatorship to Democracy by Gene Sharp
The Democracy Playbook by Norm Eisen.

Understand these, you can put their actions in proper context.

It appears Fann and Bennett have mended fences. That's good.

jon forte

Feb 19, 2021
They have 3 "bibles".

Rules for Radicals by Alinsky
From Dictatorship to Democracy by Gene Sharp
The Democracy Playbook by Norm Eisen.

Understand these, you can put their actions in proper context.

It appears Fann and Bennett have mended fences. That's good.
Thanks for the additions, highseas👍🇺🇸

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Thanks for the additions, highseas👍🇺🇸
Norm Eisen was the chief architect of the color revolution against Trump, and his playbook is the one they follow today.

He was also the lead council for the democrats on the first impeachment over the Ukraine phone call.. Darren Beattie did a big piece about him.

You hear about Marc Elias all the time- you never hear about Norm Eisen. He likes to stay in the shadows.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat