Bannons Personal Hygiene

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Senior Karen

Feb 26, 2021
Mo Bannon and Natalie look very nice. Reheem looks very handsome in his suits everyday! Peter N looks good - keep it up with the tee shirts! And Bannon looks handsome in a grizzly way with his long hair. My husband let his hair grow during this pandemic, an old guy with long hair (but then he's a musician so long hair goes way back for him). Long hair doesn't bother me a bit! CONTENT and ACTION is what matters!!

4luvofAmerica

Jan 9, 2021
Judging our host by the length of his hair, the clothes that he wears or the number of pens in his pocket is comparable to the congregant who goes to church on Sunday and judges the service by the loudness of the music and/or the temperature of the room. Focus on the message and not the noise. Our beloved country has some serious issues that we need to fix.

Reactions: Polska

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021
I think his look is what so many people like about him. Not phony or pretentious. It is like he doesn't have time to obsess over his looks. He has a country to save and after that maybe he will get to a barber.
As long as he doesn't smell bad, crud under his nails and rotten teeth, I'm okay with him wanting to 'live simple.' I get it. He knows he is creating a trend among the 130+ IQ crowd (LOL).

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021
Definitely some personal hygiene concerns...but its not a dating sight right? Those who know him are aware that this is another hopefully money making project for him...and that's his primary directive..A better idea with a big enough down stroke and like a short turkey through the corn..he be gone..Most agree that the more host time he farms out.the better the show will do.. KING.

• Wow
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Cherubina

Feb 21, 2021
Pennsylvania
Bannon’s long hair is a political protest. He vowed he wouldn’t cut it until The Steal was reversed. But I hope he keeps it long, sets off his twinkly eyes and cheekbones. Imagine running your fingers thru that thick mane! And have you ever noticed how big Steve’s forearms are? Why I could just...

Wait what was I talking about?
LoL.. there are a few of us....

there's probably a name for the syndrome of falling in love with the one who is trying to save us.....
it's a love of the mind.
happens to doctors too......

• Wow
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021
LoL.. there are a few of us....

there's probably a name for the syndrome of falling in love with the one who is trying to save us.....
it's a love of the mind.
happens to doctors too......
It had been a tough day for everyone. It was 1: 00ish AM and I was just going for some comic relief. But I like your way of looking at it too.

Reactions: Cherubina

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Definitely some personal hygiene concerns...but its not a dating sight right? Those who know him are aware that this is another hopefully money making project for him...and that's his primary directive..A better idea with a big enough down stroke and like a short turkey through the corn..he be gone..Most agree that the more host time he farms out.the better the show will do.. KING.
This isn't a dating site?

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat