Bannons Personal Hygiene

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
ok its only my opinion
he looked so handsome in NYC last nite, combed properly, the usual signature Bannon, black shirt and black coat
let him be and dress as he wishes
he is brilliant, respectful of his guests, and prophetic in his call for matters of importance, a truth giver to the world

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Huh, I was just thinking how I would like to see him more in shape like me, six years younger. Hygiene and Health-longevity! Yes, 'That' and he would have it all!👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dip Stick

Dolly10

Jan 24, 2021
ok its only my opinion
he looked so handsome in NYC last nite, combed properly, the usual signature Bannon, black shirt and black coat
he is brilliant, respectful of his guests, and prophetic in his call for matters of importance, a truth giver to the world
Don't forget the 3 pens hooked into the shirt. lol! Gotta love Steve. Yes, I wish he would ponytail the hair but the rest is fine.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
ok its only my opinion
For sure, he is as smart as a whip. A hair length Isn't really hygiene. I'm not sure he looks otherwise healthy enough and we need him around!👍

Reactions: JustAnAmericanGirl

Polska

Mar 24, 2021
I thought the look was to tie in to the Founders without diverting away from the critical issues Warroom covers.
I look at Bannon and suddenly Ben Franklin and Washington and the whole crew seem more relatable. They were men who kept focus on the crisis at the time .
Keep the look Bannon. Don’t back down .
Shows you have your hand on the plow and leadership is always by example.

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021
Bannon’s long hair is a political protest. He vowed he wouldn’t cut it until The Steal was reversed. But I hope he keeps it long, sets off his twinkly eyes and cheekbones. Imagine running your fingers thru that thick mane! And have you ever noticed how big Steve’s forearms are? Why I could just...

Wait what was I talking about?

Last edited:

Sophiak

Feb 13, 2021
Bannon’s long hair is a political protest. He vowed he wouldn’t cut it until The Steal was reversed. But I hope he keeps it long, sets off his twinkly eyes and cheekbones. Imagine running your fingers thru that thick mane! And have you ever noticed how big Steve’s forearms are? Why I could just...

You didn’t mention the rants 😄

KathyofAmerica

Feb 13, 2021

So we’re talking haircut in August?

• Wow
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat