Bannon: Today's Populist Revolt is Far More Powerful Than the Tea Party

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Many Americans just cannot fathom anything beyond their bubble. They cannot find China on a map, no clue as to Taiwan or Hong Kong.

It was that way in the early 70s, but I could find every country on the planet - until they started changing the names and adding more and more.....
We all have our skills whether we know them or not.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
MAGA =s Tea Party on Steroids - same peeps just multiplied - as the Don spoke - make America great
many more American heard and generated their efforts -in doing just that
the 8 years prior to the Don - we were wrongfully preached how awful America suppose to be
along came the Don - spoke how great she truly is - and how she can return -being the world leader-she was tasked with
with Biden now in play
the question arises - 2022 if trend continues - Biden can push MAGA to limits never thought possible - in the political realm - 2020 the DEMs dream of such realm can only be achieved through manipulation - Beginning 2022 - we will see very close to a 1 party rule - we can thank Biden for pushing GOP above & beyond what they the DEMs couldn't manipulate

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
It was that way in the early 70s, but I could find every country on the planet - until they started changing the names and adding more and more.....
We all have our skills whether we know them or not.
Yes....they still start adding countries rapidly. I never knew them all,

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat