bannon sits through Beattie explaining two different FBI conspiracies then says

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RightAlways

Feb 5, 2021
He’s just never paying attention or actually listening to his guests so he has no idea what to say as in engagement or response to the guest sharing information. Bannon is constantly on his phone, doing anything but hosting guests and engaging. Then just bits in to cut for commercial. So many commercials.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
He’s just never paying attention or actually listening to his guests so he has no idea what to say as in engagement or response to the guest sharing information. Bannon is constantly on his phone, doing anything but hosting guests and engaging. Then just bits in to cut for commercial. So many commercials.
I noticed that with several of these type shows, WR, Alex Jones, Blaze, ...I wonder if they are all just so overwhelmed with information that they have lost their listening skills. They always cut their guest in the middle of a statement...it is frustrating for viewers.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Yeah the phone texting etc. and the classical impatience because he is just waiting out to blurt one of his talking points. Hannity tier at this point.

Reactions: RightAlways

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
glowies at work.jpg

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
But Bannon tells us to follow up on Revolver
Sure, but Beattie is RIGHT THERE about to tell all the people who WON'T bother to go to Revolver, and then "BOOM" cut off every time having interrupted him as usual. Not good enough when you have one of the five-star guests like Beattie.

Oct 7, 2021
I noticed that with several of these type shows, WR, Alex Jones, Blaze, ...I wonder if they are all just so overwhelmed with information that they have lost their listening skills. They always cut their guest in the middle of a statement...it is frustrating for viewers.
It's because they aren't straight either. The level of corruption in this world is nearly beyond comprehension.

Everything being done is for show. The only truthtellers I've seen out there are people who vlog, but don't really have a "show" as an enterprise. Follow the money--man cannot serve both God and mammon. If they have commercials or it's important for them to "monetize" their posts on Youtube, you're watching a sucker or a MF.

Don't trust Trump either.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
It's because they aren't straight either. The level of corruption in this world is nearly beyond comprehension.

Everything being done is for show. The only truthtellers I've seen out there are people who vlog, but don't really have a "show" as an enterprise. Follow the money--man cannot serve both God and mammon. If they have commercials or it's important for them to "monetize" their posts on Youtube, you're watching a sucker or a MF.

Don't trust Trump either.
if a millionaire is trying to get money out of me, I am not going to listen to their message, ever. Lindell at least seemed to be putting his business at risk, so that gave him credibility in my eyes to an extent. The rest have all turned into grifting moneygrubbers, or been exposed as having always been grifting moneygrubbers. I still support and follow Audit The Vote PA and Patriot Party Arizona, and a couple others. The rest - nope. War room now is a case of monitoring enemy signals for me.
'we got this'. pfft.

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
Sure, but Beattie is RIGHT THERE about to tell all the people who WON'T bother to go to Revolver, and then "BOOM" cut off every time having interrupted him as usual. Not good enough when you have one of the five-star guests like Beattie.
I agree. It's rude and not too bright. But I don't think he's trying to hide anything.

Reactions: Cathy Davidson

scayers

Jul 6, 2021
"there are no conspiracies"
pathetic.
I keep wondering what it is bannon keeps stopping Darren Beattie from detailing, he cuts him off about it every single time.
Time constraints, I would imagine, explains a lot of it. It is infuriating, at times, though. America's Voice seems to be lowering the hammer regarding getting to those commercials on time. It DOES seem that he waits until the premise is laid, and, just before the guest offers a resolution or answer, Bannon chooses that particular moment to step all over their comments.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
Time constraints, I would imagine, explains a lot of it. It is infuriating, at times, though. America's Voice seems to be lowering the hammer regarding getting to those commercials on time. It DOES seem that he waits until the premise is laid, and, just before the guest offers a resolution or answer, Bannon chooses that particular moment to step all over their comments.
He doesn't seem to do that so much if the guest is an attractive woman. Human nature I guess.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Antifa GROSS Election Fraud Treason Illegal Immigration vs Trump's MAGA!😆

Hey look our MasterRace is drawing all the fire, 'FOREVERMORE' !!! Anti-Race JudeoChritianity, Go Figure!💥

Last edited:
Reactions: AngellicAngela

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat