Bannon Babbles About Polls - WHILE.........

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Babbles!? I haven't seen too many from the other side he can't talk under the table, and without lying - playing games!👹

A matter a fact they obviously agree!👎
I'm not picking on Bannon. Anybody and everybody who is still talking about this is as pathetic. Including you and I.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
I'm not picking on Bannon. Anybody and everybody who is still talking about this is as pathetic. Including you and I.
Absolutely, raped caucasian juvenal girls by Antifa Frankenstein, Bannon flat called for their tossing. I'm looking for another Big Hole to lean them over, AGAIN!👹

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: AngellicAngela

Donna Bartoli

Aug 7, 2021
Clearwater, Florida
BORDER INVADED
6 TRILLION $$$ "infrastructure" bill passed
mcauliffe wins VA
NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING but talk about election
HYPERINFLATION
JAN. 6 FRAUDULENT INVESTIGATION
ETC., ETC., ETC.
The million dollar question is did any of his babbling come true.......S**T for brains is still in office, no state has been decertified. Have you ever wandered what all those notes he takes during his shows is worth...?...My guess it's just PI**ING away paper....

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Also isn't it sort of odd, a kind of inconsistency, for someone supposedly dedicated to populism to constantly ignore real grassroots people and instead pimp polls and similar mass media crap? Odd.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
1635384512372.png

No 2 Vid Mooncator Joe 2

My 2ND book ) PLEASE SPREAD THIS TO ALL AMERICANS.

• Wow

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
BORDER INVADED
mcauliffe wins VA
HYPERINFLATION
ETC., ETC., ETC.
Have you ever wandered what all those notes he takes during his shows is worth...?
My guess...notes for a book he'll write after this is over, if it ever is over.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
BORDER INVADED
mcauliffe wins VA
HYPERINFLATION
ETC., ETC., ETC.
He has given attention to all of these problems, but is focused on the election because that is a problem he can possibly get corrected, or at the very least have some impact in dissuading the democrats from a repeat.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Also isn't it sort of odd, a kind of inconsistency, for someone supposedly dedicated to populism to constantly ignore real grassroots people and instead pimp polls and similar mass media crap? Odd.
You know I said I wasn't going to bash Bannon a while ago. He's not the leader of what is required to save the country but rather a pseudo mouthpiece for the "deplorable's", or as I call us the "PATHETICABLE'S". And while I believe that he love's this country and the constitution at some level. He is smart enough and has worked with the tribe long enough to know when to cash out. It would be easy enough for RAV tribe to sell him out to one of the jiu coup billionaires or maybe even Bannon himself sells out when he sees that door open. Maybe that door is falling viewership because of all the, "In your face", LOSSES.
But it appears to me that our side has a fail proof backstop, PRAYING. That should stop them.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
He has given attention to all of these problems, but is focused on the election because that is a problem he can possibly get corrected, or at the very least have some impact in dissuading the democrats from a repeat.
I'm pretty sure that I will be honoring my promise to sign off of this forum after McAuliffe wins in VA. My prediction, his win will be by more than 6%. And Youngkin will GRACIOUSLY CONCEDE.
State media will run with it like it was a national election. You'll see.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
You know I said I wasn't going to bash Bannon a while ago. He's not the leader of what is required to save the country but rather a pseudo mouthpiece for the "deplorable's", or as I call us the "PATHETICABLE'S". And while I believe that he love's this country and the constitution at some level. He is smart enough and has worked with the tribe long enough to know when to cash out. It would be easy enough for RAV tribe to sell him out to one of the jiu coup billionaires or maybe even Bannon himself sells out when he sees that door open. Maybe that door is falling viewership because of all the, "In your face", LOSSES.
But it appears to me that our side has a fail proof backstop, PRAYING. That should stop them.
As opposed to all those "In your face" lies that "WE need to get to the bottom of to go on"!? Our Bottom!😉

• Wow

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I'm pretty sure that I will be honoring my promise to sign off of this forum after McAuliffe wins in VA. My prediction, his win will be by more than 6%. And Youngkin will GRACIOUSLY CONCEDE.
State media will run with it like it was a national election. You'll see.
Youngkin is a jellybacked yellow dog RINO anyway so whoever wins, we lose.

• Dislike
Reactions: countermoon

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Tiffany Polifko Virginia Mother sounding off to SKB!? What The F', Antifa!👹

Furthermore, $450K because Trump separated Illegal children!? STFU

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Youngkin is a jellybacked yellow dog RINO anyway so whoever wins, we lose.
Absolutely. We will get more of what we deserve for our INACTION, INACTION, INACTION.
I'm hopeful that youngkin wins so I can exit the forum per my promise. But, if the mcauliffe steal and see you in court wasn't guaranteed before it is 100% solidified now with the "steal czar" elias involved.
It's over but for the cordite in the air. And better odds of winning the lottery, without playing, than cordite in the air.
I've learned everything I need to know about my country in the last year. Pathetic, feckless goydom and most important, there is ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION who owns us. I was already at 99.9% but definitely 100% now.

• Dislike

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Absolutely. We will get more of what we deserve for our INACTION, INACTION, INACTION.
I'm hopeful that youngkin wins so I can exit the forum per my promise. But, if the mcauliffe steal and see you in court wasn't guaranteed before it is 100% solidified now with the "steal czar" elias involved.
It's over but for the cordite in the air. And better odds of winning the lottery, without playing, than cordite in the air.
I've learned everything I need to know about my country in the last year. Pathetic, feckless goydom and most important, there is ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION who owns us. I was already at 99.9% but definitely 100% now.
After Rome had already fallen (as we see with the benefit of hindsight) Romans were still writing that Franks were NOT superior in combat or braver than Roman legionaries- or at least, than what Roman legionaries had been; they were in fact much like the legionaries who had conquered the known world. The Roman writers despaired of the barbarian-born mercenaries and clumsy cowards who strapped on the armor for Rome in the last days. "A shadow cannot withstand the reckless charge of a man, even a savage man." Some of them remarked how Franks utterly despised their own lives if it meant being shamed in front of other Franks in combat but then made the point- the Roman legions were once much the same, and used to execute men for cowardice. "Now commanders care more about their boy lovers than for war."

Many such cases.

• Dislike

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat