AZ REPUBLICANS - GET SMART - TIME TO IMPEACH & REMOVE CORRUPT AZ SECRETARY OF STATE KATIE HOBBS

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

john mac

Jul 22, 2021
What are the AZ Republicans waiting for?

It's been proven the AZ Presidential Election & AZ Senate Election were corrupt in 2020 - it is time to actually DO SOMETHING.

STEP UP - and vote to IMPEACH & REMOVE THE CORRUPT SECRETARY OF STATE KATIE HOBBS from office - and then refer her for prosecution.

IF Feckless AZ AG Brnovich won't do anything - IMPEACH & REMOVE RINO BRNOVICH AS WELL.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
The Arizona Legislature is so evenly split I can't imagine getting a 2/3 majority in the Senate. They barely got the simple majority for the audit.

That could change if the final report shows she was one of the architects of the steal, I think we have to wait and see what the total counts look like.

john mac

Jul 22, 2021
The Arizona Legislature is so evenly split I can't imagine getting a 2/3 majority in the Senate. They barely got the simple majority for the audit.

That could change if the final report shows she was one of the architects of the steal, I think we have to wait and see what the total counts look like.

Step up and put it on the Agenda.

Any AZ Republican who doesn't support IMPEACHING & REMOVING KATIE HOBBS - Must be PRIMARIED.

We need to know this - Primary Season for 2022 is just around the corner.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Step up and put it on the Agenda.

Any AZ Republican who doesn't support IMPEACHING & REMOVING KATIE HOBBS - Must be PRIMARIED.

We need to know this - Primary Season for 2022 is just around the corner.
I'm not in AZ so I don't get a say.

Even if they are unanimous, can repubs gain 4 seats in the AZ Senate in 2022?

I could imagine 4 dems joining if the audit shows irrefutable corruption on her part- that's why I said we would probably have to wait for the final report. Before anyone is impeached there would probably need to be a special counsel appointed or at least some investigation in the AZ House. Evidence would need to be collected that is outside the scope of the audit.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat