Australia Implements INSANE New Lockdowns Over One Covid Death

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
......this is gonna SWEEP ACROSS the deep blue sea........All over the world....BECAUSE.....these leaders are DRUNK WITH POWER......and they....literally.....CANNOT STOP THEIR BLOODLUST FOR CONTROL AND POWER.
....this is the beginning again.
....and.....you will obey....!!!!!
Ah......me thinks this whole GAME is a SCAM.
get your cannons and muskets ready............and.....prepare for TESTOSTERONE to EXPLODE.............

Reactions: Alang

Don Father

Feb 15, 2021
Gab
......this is gonna SWEEP ACROSS the deep blue sea........All over the world....BECAUSE.....these leaders are DRUNK WITH POWER......and they....literally.....CANNOT STOP THEIR BLOODLUST FOR CONTROL AND POWER.
get your cannons and muskets ready............and.....prepare for TESTOSTERONE to EXPLODE.............
They want you lathered up into a frenzy Patriots. Stay cool, stay organised and be prepared to push back (colour within the lines for now, if ‘they’ don’t respond to peaceful protests and reasonable public demands it will be time to rethink things)🤔

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
ready when you are

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
As an Aussie the politicians and police here are out of control...our Qld Premier just went to Tokyo to win the Olympics bid..it was a 1 horse race.. she stops people from working, holding their new born babies (even if both parents have been vaccinated)..people cant see their dying loved ones...its an absolute joke in Australia...they can have 1000s at a football match, but in some states you cant visit your partner, you cant go more than 5km from your house, not even with another member of your household....the restrictions are killing way more than the virus...which is next to nothing here....diabolical politicians.....

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat