Audit PA

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

themoochies

Jun 11, 2021
Send this #Email to GOP #Pennsylvania #senators for an election audit which you can copy and edit as you see fit: dargall@pasen.gov; kward@pasen.gov; jcorman@pasen.gov; raument@pasen.gov; lbaker@pasen.gov; cbartolotta@pasen.gov; mbrooks@pasen.gov; pbrowne@pasen.gov; jdisanto@pasen.gov; cgebhard@pasen.gov; jgordner@pasen.gov; shutchinson@pasen.gov; wlangerholc@pasen.gov; dlaughlin@pasen.gov; smartin@pasen.gov; dmastriano@pasen.gov; bmensch@pasen.gov; jpittman@pasen.gov; kphillips-hill@pasen.gov; mregan@pasen.gov; drobinson@pasen.gov; mscavello@pasen.gov; pstefano@pasen.gov; rtomlinson@pasen.gov; evogel@pasen.gov; jward@pasen.gov; gyaw@pasen.gov; jyudichak@pasen.gov
----------------------
Dear Senator. You are supposed to be a Republican, but I am distressed at your lack of courage and ethics in wanting to ensure that our elections have integrity. It is unconscionable that you and your colleagues will try to cover your ears and duck your heads when there are widespread and prevalent suspicions of fraud concerning the Nov3 2020 elections by all voters, confirmed by state and national polling. There are over 3,000 affidavits nationwide pointing to fraud and irregularities from election night. There are also a host of individual circumstances that occurred in Pennsylvania that remain unexplained and are troubling. If these questions remain unanswered then I will wholeheartedly hold you and the Secretary of State responsible for it because you have the power to investigate and satisfy all of these questions once and for all. Republicans are the Senate Majority and with that responsibility comes dealing with the most pressing questions of this period and none come close to interrogating the legitimacy of our elections.

We, the people, demand a full forensic audit following the same model in Arizona, Maricopa County which is based on 100% transparency 24 hours a day, election observers from all parties, a thorough check on the integrity of ballots received including the chain of custody, a canvass of the vote and analysis of election tabulation machines. Fight for our interests, for all Pennsylvanian interests! We must have confidence in our elections, everything depends on this. I am watching developments in this area very closely, as are many others, the time is now for action, action, action!

Yours faithfully,

Last edited:

themoochies

Jun 11, 2021
I did send the petition. I also sent my own letter to State Senator Argall letting him know I support a full audit in Pennsylvania.
Good on you, although Senator Dave Argall doesn't need convincing. I think it's JCorman@pasen.gov.

“I support the call for an election audit, in order to answer any lingering questions that still remain about the fairness of the 2020 elections in Pennsylvania. This is the best path forward to address the legitimate concerns of the large majority of my constituents who voted to re-elect President Trump as well as all Pennsylvanians. This is just one of many election reform efforts I would like to see approved here in the next few weeks.”
- Senator Dave Argall, June 6

Reactions: LillyGrace777

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat