ATTN: President Trump...cc: Steve Bannon

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
President Trump,

You have no Idea how upset I am right now. Let me first tell you that waaay before anyone else, I supported you. From the very first time I heard you speak I felt your patriotism. I pulled many to your side. I went to your rallies. I donated to 'win red' to support you, giving up other things I could have had as I a very far from rich.
"Drain the Swamp". I heard it over and over and I knew that would be the solution to our failing government. But you did not do that. I made excuses FOR YOU, saying I am sure he has legitimate reasons, though I could not fathom what those reasons might be.
Now I am going to speak of the major angst I have after seeing an interview of you recently when you spoke of the vaccine, and which I believe will be just one of the many problems I see as you consider 2024.
First, you NEED to educate yourself in the sciences. Do not expect that anyone in government will give you the information you need to know. Hire 5 top notch biochemistry PhD students (from conservative universities) in 5 different specialty areas that relate to vaccines and immunology. Have them research all available studies on covid, on the covid vaccines, and on past disease/vaccine data and outcomes. Then have them get you up to speed, with education, and a summary and explanation of their findings.
It seems obvious that you have no idea as to what the most reliable sources are finding. It is also very obvious that you have not bothered to keep in touch with what Americans (and the world) are going through with this 'covid' or the vaccine. It is giving a VERY STRONG impression that you are as out of touch with the reality of this topic as is the delusional man sitting in the oval office.
You, during your interview with O'Reily, said nothing negative about Fauci. Why? STOP being a politician. It is disgusting to watch and see that you have become like the rest of them. Fauchi is a weasel who has, like so many in government, made his way through the ranks on the backs of others by taking credit for what was not his work, by lying over and over to many people about his work, his vaccines and chemotherapies for disease. In reality, much of what was done under his direction caused thousands of deaths...HIV/AIDS, Ebola are just two of these...and now this covid debacle for which he denies any responsibility. This disaster is totally on him, from the beginning with GOF research, through the destruction of our economy from the unnecessary mandates he forced on the nation.
Mr. President, it appears you have not done your homework in regard to the "virus" or the so called vaccine. I hope you realize that this 'vaccine' is not even a true vaccine, it is a therapy, and, that the NIH/CDC changed the definition of the word vaccine so it would better fit their agenda. Why would they do that? HOW could they just do that? And, along these same lines, they changed the definition of GOF, and pandemic. WHY was that necessary? Because it allowed for deceit.
I hope you know that proven therapies other than the vaccine are now mostly prohibited. I hope you know that this unapproved vaccine is killing thousands of people, young and old, people that would be alive if Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin was made available to them as it was to the citizens of India and Japan. I hope you know that completely healthy CHILDREN are being mandated to have the vaccine for an illness that they have virtually no chance contracting, is unproven, and for which no long term studies have been done, making them, and all of us, human Guinea pigs.
I hope you also know that several governments, including Australia and Austria, have become extremely radical, forbidding people to leave their homes, or being sent to quarantine camps. Sound familiar? It should, because this is the same path the Nazi's used to kill 6 million innocent Jews just 80 years ago.
But what is your answer to fascist Fauci and all of the others bringing America to its knees? "well, he's been there a long time". Exactly! He is one of the swamp scum you promised would be gone. If you had rid DC of all of those we KNEW were not acting in our interest, you would be sitting in the oval office today. Now it seems you are doing a 90 degree turn, in the wrong direction.
You must get that this so called vaccine is not somewhere down the list of priorities, it is number 2 (with the boarder crisis being number 1). It has destroyed lives, livelihoods, our economy, and our country. You must give up on the vaccine, not care that you initiated the production, and swallow your pride. The people can forgive your ignorance given the circumstance at the time, but we will not forgive your persistence in recommending this vaccine now that the facts are known, especially those who may lose, or have lost, a loved one because of it.
I want to believe that you do believe in America, and are the person I thought you were. But now you'll have to bring me back now because I do not like what I am hearing.
I hope that others on this forum will chime in and voice their concerns and opinions so you can touch base with our reality.

Reactions: Crusader1099

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
President Trump,

It took me many decades (till age 30) before I realized clearly that a member of the high class anywhere on earth is not allowed to be a free independent person in whatever (religious or political) is related to the common people. This is an all-time natural fact/truth that even Jesus mentioned it using simple words.

As long a religious or political privileged person serves the dreams of the world's high class (or his, in the least), nothing bad will happen to him no matter in which side/camp he is. And the main mission of all such persons, privileged to address the multitudes once a while (if not daily) is presenting well-prepared solid reasons and proofs which can divide the common people (regionally or in the world). This helps, mainly in these days, the world's most powerful rich heads (multi-national) can drive rather easily the people in all sides to where they are supposed to be and to what they are supposed to believe and do. After all, this process is a prerequisite for launching a serious war (civil, national or international); the all-time gold mine to the high class.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
"As long a religious or political privileged person serves the dreams of the world's high class (or his, in the least), nothing bad will happen to him"

This is false, and there is ample proof that it is false. Keep watching. You'll get more evidence. Nothing bad? Oh boy, are you wrong. We're going to have a new Nuremberg trial. "Bad" (for them) has barely begun.

Have you seen Ghislaine Maxwell's prison cell? Would you want to be there?

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
"As long a religious or political privileged person serves the dreams of the world's high class (or his, in the least), nothing bad will happen to him"

This is false, and there is ample proof that it is false. Keep watching. You'll get more evidence. Nothing bad? Oh boy, are you wrong. We're going to have a new Nuremberg trial. "Bad" (for them) has barely begun.

Have you seen Ghislaine Maxwell's prison cell? Would you want to be there?

You are right.
I forgot adding that, once a while, one member (or more) of the high society is used as a scapegoat to re-new the people's belief in justice... freedom... democracy... etc. Such a scapegoat (religious or political) is usually chosen among the weakest servants who was allowed to play at a rather high position before the multitudes (if not the world) or was allowed to join it (the high class) for this purpose, in the first place; (planned for him/her before presenting him/he, for a certain period of time as a VIP).

Anyway, this is politics since always. It is played by the greatest deceivers in every region (on these days, in the entire world) while almost every person everywhere (among the common people) tries his best to find out who among them are the good ones and who are the evil ones :D

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
It took me many decades (till age 30) before I realized clearly that a member of the high class anywhere on earth is not allowed to be a free independent person in whatever (religious or political) is related to the common people. This is an all-time natural fact/truth that even Jesus mentioned it using simple words.

As long a religious or political privileged person serves the dreams of the world's high class (or his, in the least), nothing bad will happen to him no matter in which side/camp he is. And the main mission of all such persons, privileged to address the multitudes once a while (if not daily) is presenting well-prepared solid reasons and proofs which can divide the common people (regionally or in the world). This helps, mainly in these days, the world's most powerful rich heads (multi-national) can drive rather easily the people in all sides to where they are supposed to be and to what they are supposed to believe and do. After all, this process is a prerequisite for launching a serious war (civil, national or international); the all-time gold mine to the high class.
Do you think that this is why Trump has changed his front?

Reactions: KerimF

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
Do you think that this is why Trump has changed his front?

I recall an old French movie in which the actor Alain Delon and his friend were the main supporters of a French political party. In the last scenes, his friend came to see him and told him that he was instructed to kill him.
Alain Delon: But we are friends since very long!
His friend: Yes, We 'were' very close friends when our party was the strongest one; the big winner. But things has changed and you keep insisting to stay loyal to our party which is losing its strength day after day. And I'm, unlike you are, smart enough to know how to follow the today's winners, but, to prove them my loyalty, I had to kill you first.

I don't remember well what happened next :( perhaps because the end was rather sad (unlike the conventional happy endings).

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat