As an Australian I find it amazing how little Americans know about their own country. Please spread far and wide, Save America.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Extremely important every one possible, gets to see this ASAP. . CLICK ON THE LINK TOWARDS THE BOTTOM, TO READ MY NEW BOOK, EXPLAINING ALL ABOUT BIDENS . TRUMP HAS MY BOOK, AS II GAVE IT TO LIN WOODS, TRUMPS LAWYER.

One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we have been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a Charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back. (Unless there is someone like Trump) Carl Sagan, The demon haunted world. When the truth comes out don’t ask me how I knew, ask yourself why you didn’t.

https://hereistheevidence.com This is not easy to accept for Americans, that there is no Biden, just a multitude of imposters, this book proves it conclusively. Because of the subject matter I sought legal counsel from a top 100 lawyer in LA and as expected this guy was 100% a democrat but an honest one like Professor Dershowitz. Below is what the lawyer sent, over a few days in Messenger.

. Comments by a top 100, LA lawyer.

I have it now and give me a few days to read and comment. Book is very well done 23 May at 09:08 Sun 09:08. I will do some research on treason. I want to get you an accurate definition. Impersonating a federal official is some kind of crime. Of course if even 10% of what you allege is proven, it would destroy his political career. Good job of bringing this to light. Now impersonating a federal officer is a completely different situation. A Biden imposter could be guilty of this. I think you’ve proved impersonation, now you need an entity with standing to make your legal argument of treason. You’ve done a good job of proving the basis of the claim. Now someone else must pick up the ball, to make the legal arguments. Good job John, Fabulous. All an individual citizen can do is establish the case by bringing the evidence to light. I have learned a lot from you John. I don’t agree with everything (maybe not much politically) but I have great respect for your opinions and intelligence and ability to maintain friends across the spectrum.

Here is a link to the book I have just written, which explains the whole Charade, done by the democrats . It is now on E books, around the entire world and should be on Amazon paperbacks shortly. If you feel so inclined, spread this far and wide as all Americans and others, should know the truth about Biden and the democrats. Just click it, and be prepared to have a whole new out look on life, and the American way. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fpgxC_pUmvLtwP0id1mqXkymDAlIAik_WIsVS3DXor8/edit?usp=sharing This may well go down in History as the greatest betrayal of the American people and the World in history. This will be remembered and written about for hundreds of years to come. Democrats will pay dearly for their treasonous stupidity. When the truth comes out don’t ask me how I knew, ask yourself why you didn’t. Hope you enjoy the read. John R Knight
1623217227611.png
1623217331879.png
1623217390253.png
1623217443294.png

Reactions: UniqueCritique

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
I have been researching this for five years from when Killary had about 12 lovely imposters and she was a huge fat whale. I have been Putting out videos on this charade since November 2020. I have 30 videos out but few are even interested. The greatest con ever pulled on the American People, and they are ashamed to admit, whats happened. Bitchute and Rumble videos may be found Under "Knighty" And YouTube, if there are any left, under "SalazarPL1056',No Biden since 2012, A multitude of imposters ever since. And rarely a single American, across the entire country even noticed? When the truth comes out don’t ask me how I knew, ask yourself why you didn’t. john.knight137@gmail.com.
1623218322113.png

IMAGINE IF YOU CAN, WHAT THE OLD FOSIL WOULD LOOK LIKE TODAY?
1623218487696.png
1623218612895.png

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
It isn't just Americans. Your experience in school was probably like everyone else's. Kids didn't want to go to school. They disliked books, disliked reading and writing, disliked sitting in class. I can't blame them much. School sucked.

But their anti-intellectualism continued in the workplace, which kept them working so many hours they didn't have time for anything but survival. The pandemic gave people some time off, but did they take advantage of it? Nope. They don't value freedom, I guess.

A typical right-wing magazine might have had 10,000 subscribers and never made a profit. That's 10,000 out of a country of 350 to 400 million people, in a world of 7.5 billion. And how many of them read it? Or understood it?

I find one of the richest sources of wisdom to be the Claremont Roundtable broadcast every Thursday night on YouTube. You know how many views those videos get? Usually about 30.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
I have been researching this for five years from when Killary had about 12 lovely imposters and she was a huge fat whale. I have been Putting out videos on this charade since November 2020. I have 30 videos out but few are even interested. The greatest con ever pulled on the American People, and they are ashamed to admit, whats happened. Bitchute and Rumble videos may be found Under "Knighty" And YouTube, if there are any left, under "SalazarPL1056',No Biden since 2012, A multitude of imposters ever since. And rarely a single American, across the entire country even noticed? When the truth comes out don’t ask me how I knew, ask yourself why you didn’t. john.knight137@gmail.com. View attachment 5501
IMAGINE IF YOU CAN, WHAT THE OLD FOSIL WOULD LOOK LIKE TODAY? View attachment 5502 View attachment 5503
Very interesting. Thank you for the link. I will read it and comment afterward.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Kids didn't want to go to school. They disliked books, disliked reading and writing, disliked sitting in class. I can't blame them much. School sucked.
School is the first job people have in the modern world. Wasn't until High school before I didn't want to be there.
Senior year I missed 1 day a week average.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
School is the first job people have in the modern world. Wasn't until High school before I didn't want to be there.
Senior year I missed 1 day a week average.
I didn't like school until college. I didn't even what know education could be until college. Public schools cheated me. But you know I saw lots of anti-intellectualism and laziness in college, too. And graduate school.

College wasn't so regimented. You could schedule classes that interested you, and you didn't have to go every day. You would have a class that met Mon, Wed, and Fri. You could skip if you wanted, but I usually didn't. I enjoyed most of my classes.

Growing up in public school meant military-like regimentation. Everyone had to do the same thing. Every day we got up very early. We started class at the time, taking nearly the same classes, and we ended class at the same time. The bell rang, and we snapped to attention like trained dogs. We ate lunch at the same time. We sat in rows in identical desks, the kind where the chair is connected to the desk so you can't move it forward. Most of the kids were lazy and dumb, as were the teachers and administrators. In grade school, and this was a fairly "progressive" school, we had to walk single-file in the hallway. In the early grades, we went to the bathroom as a group and got a drink of water as a group, always in single-file. Why single-file? I really don't know.

For me it usually felt like prison. I wish I had skipped class, but I was too good a kid for that.

Reactions: NvEric

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
It isn't just Americans. Your experience in school was probably like everyone else's. Kids didn't want to go to school. They disliked books, disliked reading and writing, disliked sitting in class. I can't blame them much. School sucked.

But their anti-intellectualism continued in the workplace, which kept them working so many hours they didn't have time for anything but survival. The pandemic gave people some time off, but did they take advantage of it? Nope. They don't value freedom, I guess.

A typical right-wing magazine might have had 10,000 subscribers and never made a profit. That's 10,000 out of a country of 350 to 400 million people, in a world of 7.5 billion. And how many of them read it? Or understood it?

I find one of the richest sources of wisdom to be the Claremont Roundtable broadcast every Thursday night on YouTube. You know how many views those videos get? Usually about 30.
You mean the academic, apologist independents who weep at the media’s betrayal?

Yeah, not many views.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Why single-file?
On the bus, the boys had to exit, starting from the back, single file. The girls did not, they just got off.
It's was for discipline, because EVERYONE knows guys are hard to manage. ( yea, right. piss on them )
As to your breaks and drinking, that sounds weird to me.

So, you went to Hillsdale ?
Grandma got me on the Imprimus mailing list 30+ years ago.
She went to college about 100 years ago - somewhere in the Mid-West.
Grandpa was at Oberlin - if that's a college.
Myself - well good old CC, but I did make the Dean's List, then they kicked me out for a year.... it's a story better left unsaid. Guys are hard to manage, right ?

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
On the bus, the boys had to exit, starting from the back, single file. The girls did not, they just got off.
It's was for discipline, because EVERYONE knows guys are hard to manage. ( yea, right. piss on them )
As to your breaks and drinking, that sounds weird to me.

So, you went to Hillsdale ?
Grandma got me on the Imprimus mailing list 30+ years ago.
She went to college about 100 years ago - somewhere in the Mid-West.
Grandpa was at Oberlin - if that's a college.
Myself - well good old CC, but I did make the Dean's List, then they kicked me out for a year.... it's a story better left unsaid. Guys are hard to manage, right ?
CC?

I had a female friend who attended Oberlin because she was a musician and it was known as a music school. She spent four years fighting off very aggressive hippies who wanted to have sex with her. That was a nightmare. I had some neighbors who were college professors who sent their son to Oberlin. After he graduated, he moved to Seattle and got a sex change operation. Oberlin might have been a "good" school at one time, but I would warn parents away from it.

Hillsdale has gone through a lot of changes over decades, mostly for the better. I'm happy to see it get positive attention. But there's no need to get a liberal arts education. There are many good schools in America. One merely has to avoid the humanities and the soft subjects. There was no STEM when I was a kid, and the internet didn't really break through until after I left graduate school. There's a large percent of the population that doesn't need college.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
For the Austrailian:
And JILL is the HANDLER. Sometimes she babies him around. Occasionally he is on his own. Others times Kamala WALKS him off the podium. I've noticed the hair. The skin pulled tight. We see him in the basement. Flubbing his lines. Next time we wonder what they gave him that he did so well. We are so shocked. No wonder Jill goes along with it and does not call it elder abuse. Because she protects the one that is HIM.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Extremely important every one possible, gets to see this ASAP. . CLICK ON THE LINK TOWARDS THE BOTTOM, TO READ MY NEW BOOK, EXPLAINING ALL ABOUT BIDENS . TRUMP HAS MY BOOK, AS II GAVE IT TO LIN WOODS, TRUMPS LAWYER.

One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we have been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a Charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back. (Unless there is someone like Trump) Carl Sagan, The demon haunted world. When the truth comes out don’t ask me how I knew, ask yourself why you didn’t.

https://hereistheevidence.com This is not easy to accept for Americans, that there is no Biden, just a multitude of imposters, this book proves it conclusively. Because of the subject matter I sought legal counsel from a top 100 lawyer in LA and as expected this guy was 100% a democrat but an honest one like Professor Dershowitz. Below is what the lawyer sent, over a few days in Messenger.

. Comments by a top 100, LA lawyer.

I have it now and give me a few days to read and comment. Book is very well done 23 May at 09:08 Sun 09:08. I will do some research on treason. I want to get you an accurate definition. Impersonating a federal official is some kind of crime. Of course if even 10% of what you allege is proven, it would destroy his political career. Good job of bringing this to light. Now impersonating a federal officer is a completely different situation. A Biden imposter could be guilty of this. I think you’ve proved impersonation, now you need an entity with standing to make your legal argument of treason. You’ve done a good job of proving the basis of the claim. Now someone else must pick up the ball, to make the legal arguments. Good job John, Fabulous. All an individual citizen can do is establish the case by bringing the evidence to light. I have learned a lot from you John. I don’t agree with everything (maybe not much politically) but I have great respect for your opinions and intelligence and ability to maintain friends across the spectrum.

Here is a link to the book I have just written, which explains the whole Charade, done by the democrats . It is now on E books, around the entire world and should be on Amazon paperbacks shortly. If you feel so inclined, spread this far and wide as all Americans and others, should know the truth about Biden and the democrats. Just click it, and be prepared to have a whole new out look on life, and the American way. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fpgxC_pUmvLtwP0id1mqXkymDAlIAik_WIsVS3DXor8/edit?usp=sharing This may well go down in History as the greatest betrayal of the American people and the World in history. This will be remembered and written about for hundreds of years to come. Democrats will pay dearly for their treasonous stupidity. When the truth comes out don’t ask me how I knew, ask yourself why you didn’t. Hope you enjoy the read. John R Knight View attachment 5497 View attachment 5498 View attachment 5499 View attachment 5500
I have a comment later - # 12

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat