ARTICLE AND VIDEO == BEWARE THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION == Some Call Them The Shadow Government The Establishment The Global Elite That Runs The World

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021

Secrets of the Illuminati, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group - Dr Stan Monteith ===========================================================

YEAR 1992 BEWARE THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION ARTICLE LINK HERE https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...mission/59c48198-9479-4c80-a70a-a1518b5bcfff/

1633100875962.png

Last edited:

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Trilateral Commission... Now there's a name I haven't seen in a long time.

Sep 12, 2021
Protestants blame Catholics. The hard-core nazis blame the jews. The milder version bale zionists. Right-wingers blame globalists. Left-wingers blame white supremacy. The gays blame the straights and the trans blame the normals. The vaccinated blame the unvaxed. Republicans blame Democrats and Democrats blame "The Squad." Blacks blame whites. Mexicans and Central Americans blame everybody.

So pretty much, blaming someone for what ails you is part of the human condition and I doubt that's likely to change.

Reactions: UniqueCritique

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Protestants blame Catholics. The hard-core nazis blame the jews. The milder version bale zionists. Right-wingers blame globalists. Left-wingers blame white supremacy. The gays blame the straights and the trans blame the normals. The vaccinated blame the unvaxed. Republicans blame Democrats and Democrats blame "The Squad." Blacks blame whites. Mexicans and Central Americans blame everybody.

So pretty much, blaming someone for what ails you is part of the human condition and I doubt that's likely to change.
Moral relativism aside, it is a fact that some groups do some things to some other groups for specific reasons. It isn't some vague wide field.
if the I in AIPAC stood for italian.jpg

Sep 12, 2021
Moral relativism aside, it is a fact that some groups do some things to some other groups for specific reasons. It isn't some vague wide field
No, it's not. But while I wouldn't call it "moral relativism" I do think it is all RELATIVE.

Personally, for example, as a descendant of Germans, I feel zero responsibility for black slavery and zero responsibility for the persecution of jews. Yet, to many out there, my inherited ethnicity (and race) automatically make me "guilty" on both counts. The bottom line is really that the Left doesn't play fair. They use whatever tools they can and if stoking tribal hatreds works for them, they'll do it.

As pertains specifically to the "Vatican, Rothschilds and Royals" there is actually a little fire where there is smoke.

At the end of the 19th Century and into the 20th, the rise of certain foreign powers and the demise of the British, triggered a desire for British Supremacy. It was more understood to mean White British Supremacy on a Global scale in that Americans, Australians, and others from the Commonwealth were part of the "superior" group.

This effort involved leading intellectuals and very wealthy people including Cecil Rhodes. In fact, the Rhodes Scholarship today is still designed to promote the basic values of Cecil Rhodes. Interestingly, the Rothschilds were part of this effort. To true British Supremacists, one could still be jewish and British at the same time.

Here's a short article I found that might interest others to search deeper into this effort THE ROUND TABLE

Where I disagree with other conspiracy believers is when it comes to the "Illuminati."

The Illuminati was not a secret club formed to take over the world. In it's time, one was "illuminated' if one believed in the basic ideas of the Enlightenment. Those who thought man got his rights directly from God (or that rulers were given a mandate by the people) were "illuminated" while those who believed in the Divine Right Of Kings were not.

The United States was founded on these "illuminated" ideas. If you go into the House Of Representatives today, you'll still see two large portraits on either side of the podium. One is instantly recognizable as George Washington. But the other features a strange man no one recognizes. That's actually Marquis de Lafayette and he was an original member of the French Illuminati. He's there to remind Americans that we were founded on "illuminated" ideas.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat