Arizona secretary of state to Trump before rally: 'Take your loss and accept it and move on'

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021

She's another under the delusion that Choseness is proximal and therefore delusionally righteous!😉
Not sure when her term is up but it will be so sweet when she gets booted and her words haunt her. Karma is a witch lol!

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Excuse me but Trump himself noted their disloyalty! THEY ARE KEY AND 70% LIBERAL ALL IN IN THIS, PERIOD! THIS IS THEIR PARTY! EXCUSE THE ANTI-MARXISM, ANTI-SEMITISM UPDATED!!!👽

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
IE She's likely married to a Jew, and hides it!🙈

THIS THE VERY FIRST WIKI POSTING AND HAS NOT CHANGED SINCE 2013, SHE DID NOT CREATE OR UPDATE POST, WHAT IS SHE HIDING?​

Personal life and education​

Hobbs Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from Northern Arizona University and a Master of Social Work from Arizona State University; Hobbas has been a social worker since 1992, working on issues such as domestic violence, behavioral health, and homelessness. Hobbs is affiliated with the National Association of Social Workers, and is adjunct faculty at Paradise Valley Community College. Hobbs has a husband, Pat, and two children.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021

THIS THE VERY FIRST WIKI POSTING AND HAS NOT CHANGED SINCE 2013, SHE DID NOT CREATE OR UPDATE POST, WHAT IS SHE HIDING?​

Personal life and education​

Hobbs Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from Northern Arizona University and a Master of Social Work from Arizona State University; Hobbas has been a social worker since 1992, working on issues such as domestic violence, behavioral health, and homelessness. Hobbs is affiliated with the National Association of Social Workers, and is adjunct faculty at Paradise Valley Community College. Hobbs has a husband, Pat, and two children.
azsos.gov

Description​

Kathleen M. Hobbs is an American politician and social worker who is in her first term as Secretary of State of Arizona. Wikipedia
Born: December 28, 1969 (age 51 years), Phoenix, AZ
Nationality: American
Party: Democratic Party
Spouse: Patrick Goodman

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
I have something like a 90% success rate ever since Trump got in on this.👍
THEIR ARE CONSPIRACIES, AND BANNON KNOWS IT-

I've had some of these folks on my back! DUMB AS A ROCK WITH THIS CRAP, THEY ARE CORNERED FIRST!😉

Last edited:

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Oh Katie Hobbs!
You enjoy what times left. Who will be in the adjacent cell?
HMMM.
FYI-
POTUS is our "legitimate" President...not the U-Surper and hiis Shadow Govt.
Coming for him when he's beloved by @ least +100 million people.
Wrong move sweetheart!

P

Prayer is Power

Resignation? NOOOO! We want for her what is punishable for high crimes.
She will have, already, committed the crimes, while serving as SOS whether she is still in office or not. 🇺🇸

Last edited by a moderator:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat