arizona gets nothing

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

gophasfailedamerica

Jan 15, 2021
atlanta
Cleta mitchell struck a nerve on the show calling the arizona legislators heroes and amazing wonderful people who stood their ground.

First thing they did an audit and half the audit theost important part the canvass was cancelled because the person who is being investigated by them for stealing the election cowered and cancelled the canvass then watered down the report and then instead of decertifying they punted to the corrupt AG who has ignored election fraud every step of the way.

What I have seen to this moment in time appears to be establishment elitists in office talking big not following through all the way then passing the buck. that is not bravery that is not courage. I see more of an effort to do just enough to not decertify and get trumps endorsement.

“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;”

2 Thessalonians 2:3​

god wisdom is supreme and with it learned from the book I will not be tricked and I pray to god you reading this will not be either. Bannon call arizona out! You are a very wise man and you know your gut has to be rumbling the same way about what happened with arizona.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
adventures of the guy who just started paying attention.jpg

It obviously isn't true of you but it is very saddening to watch so many people indulge in cult behavior denying reality about what the grifting auditboomers did and all the lies they told- and are still telling. And STILL grifting for donations! Enough, or too much.

• Haha
Reactions: AngellicAngela

gophasfailedamerica

Jan 15, 2021
atlanta
i find it amazing that republican majority leadership and the communist democrat majority leadership can constantly spend money and vote to do it that we never want them to and actually demand they do not but they cant make sure an electiom is fair when half or more of the country is yelling audit. amazing how they can get the vote to steal our money complete with little effort but cant get a majority to decertify what they know was a stolen election. these are republican elitists who still think this is going to remain a free country but the game has changed and communism is rolling out and they are still wanting to have “bipartisan” legislation. when communists are in power they are nothing but terrorists. what happened to we do not negotiate with terrorists? it feels lime the elites are playing a big game to see what it takes to get a response from us that they will use against us. yep terrorists is exactly what every last one of these politicians are. the worst part is when they pretend they are going to hold people accountable and ask for donations then get rich while pretending to defend the people in this country and the constitution.

like i said go to your employers and tell them to change your taxes to self with holding and do not fund them anymore. let the democrats pay for the communism

gophasfailedamerica

Jan 15, 2021
atlanta
View attachment 10323
It obviously isn't true of you but it is very saddening to watch so many people indulge in cult behavior denying reality about what the grifting auditboomers did and all the lies they told- and are still telling. And STILL grifting for donations! Enough, or too much.
its funny we were typing the same thing at the same time. i have studied body language over 10 years and i saw every lie they told but i hoped it would not be what the body language told me they were doing

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
its funny we were typing the same thing at the same time. i have studied body language over 10 years and i saw every lie they told but i hoped it would not be what the body language told me they were doing
body language? snap! also text and speech analysis. They said what it was on november 4. "This isn't about Trump, it's about our own future elections, and 2022!" they were surrounded by Trump protestors and it went over badly. They remodulated from there. But in the sociopathic logic used by the political-media class they can point to their "truthful statements" in their tidal wave of deceit.

So the next question is, why is bannon enabling them and their used car salesman boris?

• Angry
Reactions: AngellicAngela

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Cleta mitchell struck a nerve on the show calling the arizona legislators heroes and amazing wonderful people who stood their ground.

First thing they did an audit and half the audit theost important part the canvass was cancelled because the person who is being investigated by them for stealing the election cowered and cancelled the canvass then watered down the report and then instead of decertifying they punted to the corrupt AG who has ignored election fraud every step of the way.

What I have seen to this moment in time appears to be establishment elitists in office talking big not following through all the way then passing the buck. that is not bravery that is not courage. I see more of an effort to do just enough to not decertify and get trumps endorsement.

“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;”

2 Thessalonians 2:3​

god wisdom is supreme and with it learned from the book I will not be tricked and I pray to god you reading this will not be either. Bannon call arizona out! You are a very wise man and you know your gut has to be rumbling the same way about what happened with arizona.
😠

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
body language? snap! also text and speech analysis. They said what it was on november 4. "This isn't about Trump, it's about our own future elections, and 2022!" they were surrounded by Trump protestors and it went over badly. They remodulated from there. But in the sociopathic logic used by the political-media class they can point to their "truthful statements" in their tidal wave of deceit.

So the next question is, why is bannon enabling them and their used car salesman boris?
I Love Boris!
God knows How One of These Days...that Ceiling Fan=Smack Dab in the Head.
#staysafe Boris.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat