Are You Vaccinated

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

lanesharon

Jan 26, 2021
I am vaccinated, but then again, I am also 73 and out and about every day. I chose the J&J vaccine because I did not want the MRNA vaccines. I also chose to enroll in a Texas, state wide, observational clinical trial that is tracking all Texans who signed up. Some are vaccinated, some are not. I get the results of this trial. We have one more set of tests to do in a couple months and then the final results will come to us. As a 3 time cancer survivor, I have often enrolled in clinical trials like this. They are the ones that let us see exactly how a treatment is working, with no political bias.

Reactions: tj3250 and highsea

disgustedandfedup

Dec 20, 2021
These are the ingredients for the J@J Shot

PHARMACEUTICAL PARTICULARS 6.1 List of excipients 10 vial pack 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin
(HBCD) Citric acid, monohydrate Ethanol, Hydrochloric acid, Polysorbate-8, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide Trisodium citrate dihydrate Water for injections 20 vial pack 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD) Citric acid, monohydrate Ethan, Hydrochloric acid, Polysorbate-80, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide, Water for injections 6.2 Incompatibilities; This medicinal product must not be mixed with other medicinal products or diluted

Take each ingredient, go to MSDS Saftey Data Sheet that OSHA requires for all chemicals and read what the hazards have proven to be

Reactions: Lady Patriot

lanesharon

Jan 26, 2021
The greatest part of freedom is that each of us can make a personal choice, especially with our own health. If I had not had that freedom, I would have never survived cancer 3 times. I had to fight to stay alive by getting care that was not 'suggested by others'. I trust my God to give me guidance on those decisions. I tuned out people's personal opinions a long time ago and prayed instead. You need to do what is right for you and I will do what is right for me.

Reactions: Popsinpa60

disgustedandfedup

Dec 20, 2021
Not everyone gets the poison, it is a live test, which means some get saline others get the dose. With each 'booster' you play roulette.
I know 2 people who have died from heart attacks after their 2nd dose and have 3 friends who are chronically sick and 1 of the 3 needs a home health aide now to help with daily tasks. She was a radiologist for 30years with no health issues and was forced to get it to keep her job.

My belief is that it is our own duty to find the truth and not take what you hear or say at face value. I read all ingredients and investigate the findings and what I have found is that petrolium based chems do not belong in the human body and with that being said most vaxs are loaded with these cocktails and have been jacked into our bodies, by the very people, who claim to know what is good for us.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
"petrolium based chems do not belong in the human body"

This is interesting, because some have said Mr. Oil John D. Rockefeller "took over" medicine a long time ago.

But surely in the interim, someone, someone probably in Europe, has called attention to which medicines are helpful and which are harmful. Yes, it's complicated, and somewhat subjective, but it's not impossible to draw the most basic conclusions most people want to hear: Should I take this or not?

• Dislike
Reactions: Magafront

HaHaHaHaHaHangOn

Oct 3, 2021
I was vaccinated for a few things as a small child, but I had no say in all that.

Now if you're talking about the new immunity-destroying covid clotshot (which is not a vaccine) then no, I will never willingly submit. They'd have to physically pin me down or kill me first.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I am vaccinated, but then again, I am also 73 and out and about every day. I chose the J&J vaccine because I did not want the MRNA vaccines. I also chose to enroll in a Texas, state wide, observational clinical trial that is tracking all Texans who signed up. Some are vaccinated, some are not. I get the results of this trial. We have one more set of tests to do in a couple months and then the final results will come to us. As a 3 time cancer survivor, I have often enrolled in clinical trials like this. They are the ones that let us see exactly how a treatment is working, with no political bias.
Please keep us posted. Are you also taking Vitamin D and Zinc

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
The greatest part of freedom is that each of us can make a personal choice, especially with our own health. If I had not had that freedom, I would have never survived cancer 3 times. I had to fight to stay alive by getting care that was not 'suggested by others'. I trust my God to give me guidance on those decisions. I tuned out people's personal opinions a long time ago and prayed instead. You need to do what is right for you and I will do what is right for me.
My brother's wife had cancer and was given 2 years to live. She lived for 8 years. During that time her doctor died of cancer and all the people that took treatments with her died. My brother gave her daily electrical pulse treatments (this method is used to stimulate mussels and sold as an exercise alternative). He changed it a bit with 2 small needles so that the electrical pulse could get closer to the blood (inserted about 1/16 of an inch). He read that electricity could stop the growth of cancer??? True not True??? bottom line she added 6 more years to her life. When she went into the hospital her final time the doctors gave her a large number of different pills. She did not recover. He also used silver collode to get rid of high temperature and signs of a cold which if she got could take her down Another friend cured cancer in his throat by drinking small amount of baking soda in water. He said it change the ph of his blood and cancer could not survive in that level of ph. God will make the final decision for you and me and like you I pray and thank God everyday for the days he has given me and my family.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
my family and I take lots of Vitamin D and zinc along with other vitamins. We take care when we go out but in most cases we are unmasked. We try to live our lives as normal as possible. I am sure in time people will not be able to take these constant attempts at using fear to control their freedom. I feel these ++++++ vaxs one day will have more negatives than positives. This virus is not going away and we all will eventually have to be able to live with it. Let God's marvellous immune system help knock the virus out.

Dec 26, 2020
Not vaxxed at all, and will never be vaxxed.

My own strategy is vitamins, multis + 25
more mg of zinc, elderberry, iron, etc. I have
recovered at home from presumed covid
twice, 15 months apart. I'm 64, don't take
any pharma medications regularly, just OTC
stuff occasionally for aches and pains.

One friend died almost immediately after
second Pfizer dose.

Two people I know in their 30s now have
heart problems after being vaxxed.

I know many people who had no issues
after being vaxxed, but most got covid
anyway and recovered from it just like
I did, at home.

I know about hundreds of thousands of deaths
and severe injuries world wide.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat