ARE YOU PRESENTLY SUFFERING FROM COVID DUE YOU KNOW ANYBODY WHO IS...!!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlyingK

War Room VIP Member
Sep 21, 2021
IF YOU ARE PRESENTLY FIGHTING COVID OR KNOW ANYONE WHO IS GO TO THE FLCCC WEBSITE TO GET HELP...

YOU WILL FIND HELP ...FLCCC AFFILIATED DOCTORS TO TREAT YOU WITH MEDICATIONS THAT WORK...AND...
PHARMACIES THAT WILL SELL YOU THOSE MEDICATIONS...!!!

MY DAUGHTER WAS SUFFERING WITH COVID EITHER DELTA STRAIN OR COMBO FLU COVID...AS SICK AS SHE HAS EVER BEEN...SHE’S 50

HER SISTER (WHO LIVES CLOSE) HOOKED UP WITH FLCCC GOT HER IVERMECTIN... ALBUTEROL INHALER...AND OTHER RECOMMENDED OVER THE COUNTER MEDS...

SHE LIVES IN A DISGUSTINGLY LIBERAL MARXIST COUNTY IN PA. SHE WAS RIDICULED AT THE HOSPITAL FOR NOT BEING VACCINATED...!!!

THE BRAINWASHED MARXIST DOCTOR REFUSED HER IVERMECTIN, HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR ANY OTHER THERAPEUTICS...!!!

HE TOLD HER... "GO HOME AND RIDE IT OUT"...
SHE DID...BUT...WHEN HER OXYGEN DROPPED BELOW 88 HER SISTER WENT IN TO OVERDRIVE AND WITH THE HELP OF FLCCC...

BY THE SECOND DAY OF THE FLCC REGIMENT SHE HAS SHOWN...GREAT IMPROVEMENT...THANK GOD...🙏

DON’T LET THESE LIBERAL MARXIST GENOCIDAL BASS-TURDS TOUCH OR EVEN TALK TO YOU...STAY AWAY FROM THEIR HOSPITALS...

DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO INJECT YOU WITH THE BIG PHARMA POISONS RECOMMENDED BY THE LYING LIBERAL BASS-TURDS...!!!

CONTACT FLCCC...CONTACT FLCCC...NOW... THEY CAN AND WILL HELP YOU...!!!

Last edited:

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Massive Cold-vid out break around my area.
I had a sneeze and a few sniffles. Made a flubomb and was right as rain.

Everyone I deal with has a cold. Those vaxxed seem worse than non vaxxed.

Take vitamin C,D and zinc.

Flu bomb
Clove of fresh pressed garlic
Equal amount of fresh ground ginger
Juice from 1 lemon
Fresh local honey
Dash of cayenne pepper
1/2 cup Hot water under 140 degree to not kill your honey.

Drink twice daily

It also makes a great chicken marinade..👍😁

Reactions: FlyingK

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
My sisters had it, but they both work in health care. One had a second shot, then wound up in the hospital due to a blood clot near her heart. I didn't know she was going to get a second shot, otherwise I would have advised her against it. Not that she would have listened to me...

All those organizations out there forcing people to get shots are facing many class action lawsuits down the road. The entire hospital system/industry will be rebuilt with a new medical system.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
I know many people who have been vaxxed, I know person 2 strokes, 1 blood clot, 1 heart attack.
My friend who had the stroke has shingles in his eye.
Another friends parents who are mid 80s have blood issues, may be VAIDS.

None of them are getting any more boosters... they are all scared of it..

I will pray for them.
I'll never get covid, because I will never test for it.

So Coldvid is not 1/1000th as bad as the Vax.

Them their ar hard science-based facts...🤭

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat