Are Americans a tad slow to catch on

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
These numerous imposters are not chosen for their wit and intellect. They are purely chosen, because they may look vaguely like the Biden Imposter of old. Not even the real Biden.
1641692552270.png

HaHaHaHaHaHangOn

Oct 3, 2021
So it was just purely random chance that every single one happens to have severe dementia?

Whoever did the selections needs to go buy a lottery ticket asap :LOL:

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
When do Americans address this small problem which has been around for 14 years destroying their entire country.
That's what happens when imposters take over an entire country and end up Prez. God help America.
Biden Not Only Does Not Exist I am the messenger from a faraway land. Check out Bannons Warroom Forum, and look for "Knighty137" on the Deplorable Discussions. If you want to know exactly what's happening in America today. Some of the thirty plus videos are still on Youtube under Salazarpl1056 They say that Obummer has pulled off the greatest Bank Heist in world history. I think he has pulled of two, of the greatest heists in world history. Stealing American Tax payers money, is one thing, but stealing an election, and stealing a country, by installing imposters, to take over a country, is in my view, an even greater heist. Thanks to the evil and criminally treasonous political scum of the American Demond rats, Obummer and the Clinton cabal, aided and abetted by the 17 American, so called Security Agencies, Big Tech and big Pharma, plus the Main Stream media, and an awful big slice of Rhino Republicans, they have indeed all most taken over America. And in the meantime, brought America and the world to their knees. Further impoverished the poor, all over the world. Destroyed many millions of lives and business’s world wide. Plus destroyed free speech the whole world over. Alienated the races against each other and stirred up more hate and malice than the world has seen for a very long time. Biden was way too old to even be installed in 2009, and Arthur Barton was installed. Then once again in 2013, and most recently in 2021. Not a single American even noticed a thing. Today no one even notices different Biden's, being swapped in and out of the public eye, on a daily basis. Luckily Trump has known from day one, which for Trump was when he saw the light, at the 2009 inauguration. He has allowed the evil cabal to roll on completely unhindered, as he and his men, collected the information, to hang them all. He has been dishing out the rope, so they can all hang themselves, ten times over. Re installed death by firing squad, just before leaving office. Many States have followed suit.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
1642053936058.png

THE GUY SHE WAS REFERRING TO WAS JUST ONE OF A VERITABLE MULTITUDE OF IMPOSTERS, AND IT WAS A LOUSY PIC OF THE GUY IN HER ARTICLE, SO I NEEDED TO FIND THE CORRECT IMPOSTER FOR HER ARTICLE.
DID A SEARCH OF DUCKDUCKGO PHOTOS FOR BIDEN'S SPEECHES IN LAST FEW YEARS.

1642054290807.png

1642054329796.png

1642054372734.png

1642054406366.png

1642054448990.png

1642054479063.png

1642054510942.png

1642054556138.png

1642054586141.png

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
I am the messenger from a far away land. Don't I know it!

Even my own family do not believe the information I put out for many years.

1642066206287.png

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
1642107392276.png

1642107455798.png

To the left is a building with a control tower on top for helicopter landings. To the right is a whole line of building sheds, you just see the start of these. The eventual hole in the building, from the missile, was either between the trees, or may have taken out the right hand tree.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
1642110797138.png

THE PENTAGON STORY, WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

The government story is about as dishonest as any thing I have ever read about. No plane ever went near the Pentagon. How ever a missile did. But the amazing thing is that the missile was late, and some imbecile, let of the actual explosives way too early. Possibly as much as half an hour too early.

I happened to read about an African American woman who was working back just alongside where the devastation took place. She reported that she heard doxens of explosions way before the actual missile hit the building.

Experts worked out that the supposed plane had taken out 47 colums and that is what collapsed the three story massively built Pentagon building. The bungling and stuff ups in regard to this building demolition are hard to fathom. Larel and Hardy could have done a far better job.

So first thing that happened was a series of explosions heard by th Afro American woman. Then there were news reports that there had been explosions, or a bomb at the Pentagon. Then some fire trucks arrived and started spraying the fire. The trees had been standing with green leaves but the heat must have burnt of their leaves, but still no plane or missile as the building front was still perfect, although inside was gutted and burning as well as collapsing.

I assume about this time the missile must have arrived, but the building was all ready collapsing with no plane or missile strike, what soever. When you look at all the pictures the story is quite clear. I would have thought the fire men would have reported the missile strike and the fact that no plane ever hit the Pentagon. I just wonder how exactly these people were all shut up? Are they still alive even?

I remember hearing an inteview with the chief fire officer at the scene, and he was asked did you see any plane parts? To which he replied I never saw a single part of any plane.

If you ever did believe the government version, of what happened at the Pentagon, maybe this will give you cause to re access.

1642119539827.png

1642119607244.png

1642119658515.png

1642119732672.png

1642119786042.png

1642119848399.png

1642119901902.png

1642119962602.png

1642120017982.png

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
1642145760647.png

The above gives a perfect example of Demond rats. Used to have a few friends who were like this. So fixed and so sure of their ideas and complete faith in their demo rat party, that its completely impossible to have any sort of conversation with them, about all most any thing. They all still believe, that every single imposter, of 2-3 dozen (conservatively) are all Ridgee Didge Bidens. (Fair Dinkum)
I am the messenger from a far away land, and as you may have deduced, Australian.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
I have read a few stories about the response some Sasquatch stories get, in America, where special police with all sorts of equipment have shown up, much the same as is mentioned in Canada. I think its a bit like UFO's, the government is aware of a lot more than we are ever told

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
THE GREAT COVID CONSPIRACY

government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus. So let's watch the "real" pandemic begin now! In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination". It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones). The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more. The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being naturally infected with it even once. Source:https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1027511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf The first insurance companies are backing down because a huge wave of claims is coming their way. Anthony Fauci confirms that the PCR test cannot detect live viruses. Anthony Fauci confirms that neither the antigen test nor the PCR test can tell us whether someone is contagious or not!!! This invalidates all the foundations of the so-called pandemic. The PCR test was the only indication of a pandemic. Without PCR-TEST no pandemic For all the press workers, doctors, lawyers, prosecutors etc. THIS is the final key, the ultimate proof that the measures must all be lifted immediately. PLEASE SHARE.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat