Are Americans a tad slow to catch on

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
When I started my research on the evil criminally treasonous Biden Imposters , Obummer and the demond rats, I realised I was on shaky ground, and could be in jeopardy if I was wrong, so I sought the legal consequences, from one of the top 100 lawyers in LA, and over a few days, these are the messages he sent back to me.

1641179251558.png

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Of little consequence to Americans.
The British Royals have had ownership over us through the debt slavery scam they've been running with the Federal Reserve, The City of London and the Vatican Bank for many years. Fortunately we are now back to the gold back standard and their scam is over. We all get that Joe Biden is not the President.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
What Americans seem to fail to realise, is just how many imposters there are. I have tried many ways to point this out. but mostly to no avail. The real Biden hasn't been round for quite a while. Every thing you see of late is all imposters, and many of them. What follows is to try and wake Americans up to the Biden Imposter deluge.
These are from a Duckduckgo photo search, of recent Biden Speeches. There is an odd old biden and the most famous one of all is .....you guessed it ....an Imposter.

1641195421147.png
1641195465372.png
1641195512545.png
1641195538874.png
1641195567134.png
1641195603359.png
1641195629789.png
1641195656415.png
1641195678505.png

Attachments

• 1641195705787.png
    1641195705787.png
    328.2 KB · Views: 7

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
1641196215278.png

This is the most used Photo of supposed Biden, and is typical of all the false criminally treasonous adds, these morons put out. Biden did not have blue eyes.
BIDEN NEVER EVER LOOKED LIKE THIS HIS ENTIRE LIFE (ABOVE)
1641196611486.png

JUST IMPOSTER AFTER IMPOSTER. NO ONE WILL EVER COUNT HOW MANY THERE ARE. BIDEN HAS GREY BROWN EYES. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY ALL THE IMPOSTERS TODAY, OFTEN KEEP THEIR EYES HALF CLOSED. BIDEN NEVER DID THAT.

1641196723381.png

JUST JOKING . OF COURSE THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT IMPOSTERS. IMPOSTER RIGHT WAS ON COVER OF TIME MAGAZINE. MUST MAKE AMERICANS SO PROUD TO HAVE SO MANY IMPOSTERS. TWO vp IMPOSTER SINCE 2009 AND NOW AN IMPOSTER PREZ.
1641196252795.png
1641196269468.png

Attachments

• 1641196693620.png
    1641196693620.png
    593.1 KB · Views: 6

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
View attachment 12780
This is the most used Photo of supposed Biden, and is typical of all the false criminally treasonous adds, these morons put out. Biden did not have blue eyes.
BIDEN NEVER EVER LOOKED LIKE THIS HIS ENTIRE LIFE (ABOVE)
View attachment 12783

JUST IMPOSTER AFTER IMPOSTER. NO ONE WILL EVER COUNT HOW MANY THERE ARE. BIDEN HAS GREY BROWN EYES. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY ALL THE IMPOSTERS TODAY, OFTEN KEEP THEIR EYES HALF CLOSED. BIDEN NEVER DID THAT.

View attachment 12785

JUST JOKING . OF COURSE THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT IMPOSTERS. IMPOSTER RIGHT WAS ON COVER OF TIME MAGAZINE. MUST MAKE AMERICANS SO PROUD TO HAVE SO MANY IMPOSTERS. TWO vp IMPOSTER SINCE 2009 AND NOW AN IMPOSTER PREZ.
View attachment 12781 View attachment 12782
the guy's name is Arthur Roberts, and there are a few others as well. I have told you this in several posts.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
It's either Arthur Roberts, or it may be Arthur Barton. and as well as the top guy there are just dozens and dozens of other imposters.
THE PAWNS MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THIS GAME. IT'S A MUCH BIGGER SCAM THAN ANY ONE HAS REALISED YET.

1641371587874.png

Americans are allowing the complete destruction of their own country, and appear to be doing absolutely nothing about it.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
COMMENT ON RUMBLE ABOUT MY LAST VIDEO.
Roughrider1965, 1 week ago

I knew there are more than one Biden for the real one is dead he was executed last year this is part of the great awaking that the white hats are putting out to wake up America and this fake Biden has said many times that Trump is still the president. Hopefully soon that this movie will be over for I think many patriots are ready for it to be done. You know the rest of the world knows what is going on when a so called VP goes to a foreign country and they tell her that Trump won and to go home lol and they even put it out on the news to wake people up, there will be some that just will not believe it until the main news is gone and they hear the truth, and it will happen soon. It is in God's timing not ours so we have to be patience and let him do what he needs to do in the USA and the world. God is in control over all of it and remember where we go one we go all. God Bless you all.

Seagovia, 3 weeks ago

Crazy stuff my friend…. I counted 4 different? Question is, Jill (the baby-sitter), must be a psycho-sociopath- imagine going day to day along with this miserable sliding house of cards…???

2 rumbles

• Knighty, 2 weeks ago

Exactly my thoughts my friend. I have photos of her, with at least 8-12 imposters. One day she is out with the real old guy (Biden) and then the next few times, she is out with different imposters. This is high treason, and Obummer and many demo rats, will likely face the gallows or the firing squad. But who knows its a crazy world today

Seagovia, 11 weeks ago

Your back ! That inauguration. (17 minutes Early). What isn’t Fake- Knighty u r the one who made me look harder— no doubt- that ain’t Sleepy Joe...

AT LEAST ON RUMBLE THERE ARE A FEW GUYS WHO ACTUALLY COMMENT.

Last edited:

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
1641388765749.png

THAT FIGURE MAKES LITTLE SENSE BECAUSE THERE ARE ONLY 8.5 MILLION PEOPLE IN NSW. THEY MAY HAVE THOUGHT SHE WAS THE GOVERNOR OF ALL OF AUSTRALIA? WHO THE HELL KNOWS?

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
It's either Arthur Roberts, or it may be Arthur Barton. and as well as the top guy there are just dozens and dozens of other imposters.
THE PAWNS MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THIS GAME. IT'S A MUCH BIGGER SCAM THAN ANY ONE HAS REALISED YET.

View attachment 12798

Americans are allowing the complete destruction of their own country, and appear to be doing absolutely nothing about it.
he is a white hat, we are under military rule

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
I will Guarantee you that the 25-35 imposter Biden's are no white hats. They are all under the control of Obummer and the demon rats. This is a multi BILLION DOLlAR opperation training and maintaining this massive force of imposters over about 13-14 years at least and quite possibly longer because there have been quite a few imposters way back even further.

Even the Americans are now just starting to catch on after I have been flogging a dead horse for nearly two years.

1641421059562.png

THIS IS NOT ONE OF MY COLLAGES.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
I will Guarantee you that the 25-35 imposter Biden's are no white hats. They are all under the control of Obummer and the demon rats. This is a multi BILLION DOLlAR opperation training and maintaining this massive force of imposters over about 13-14 years at least and quite possibly longer because there have been quite a few imposters way back even further.

Even the Americans are now just starting to catch on after I have been flogging a dead horse for nearly two years.

View attachment 12814

nope, the Patriots are in control

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Never thought I would ever see this sort of s*** in my time but here we have it.

Duterte issues nationwide stay-at-home order for unvaccinated persons​

Jan 7, 2022 1:48 PM PHT
Pia Ranada

Duterte issues nationwide stay-at-home order for unvaccinated persons

Facebook Twitter Copy URL

The President says local government officials can tap civilians to enforce the new policy

MANILA, Philippines – Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has ordered local government officials to make sure unvaccinated persons don’t leave their homes except for essential activities.
Acting Presidential Spokesperson and Cabinet Secretary Karlo Nograles confirmed that Duterte’s remarks on Thursday, January 6, are orders that will be enforced nationwide, regardless of the alert levels over an area.
“It appears, in the President’s declaration last night, that the order is nationwide, and if we listen to the President, the instructions are for the barangay to appeal to unvaccinated residents,” said Nograles on Friday during a press briefing.
Duterte’s exact words on Thursday were: “I’m now giving orders to the barangay captain to look for those persons who are not vaccinated and just would request them or order them, if you may, to stay put.”
If an unvaccinated person refuses to heed the new rules, Duterte says local officials can “arrest” the person. Barangay captains can even tap civilians to enforce this stay-at-home order.
“The barangay captain can also mobilize civilians and adopt them, give them the task officially, probably written and that converts their status from being a civilian… They now become agents of a person in authority,” said Duterte.

More localities restrict movement of unvaccinated​

The presidential directive comes after Metro Manila mayors decided to restrict unvaccinated persons from leaving their homes except to get food, go to work, or get urgent medical care. National pandemic task force officials have also recommended that this Metro Manila policy be expanded nationwide.
Some local governments in other parts of Luzon have begun restricting the movement of unvaccinated individuals.
It was back in July when Duterte spoke about arresting unvaccinated people who insist on leaving their homes. The threat was criticized by the National Union of Peoples’ Lawyers, who said the remark was another “jab at liberties.” At the time, however, only 6.2% of the population was fully-vaccinated. Today, that figure has grown to 45%. – Rappler.com

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
The British Royals have had ownership over us through the debt slavery scam they've been running with the Federal Reserve, The City of London and the Vatican Bank for many years. Fortunately we are now back to the gold back standard and their scam is over. We all get that Joe Biden is not the President.
Knightley talks like we don't see this and understand this. Of course we get it.
Obama was a Kenyan/ CIA
big Mike's a dude,
Bush sr. "Poppy" and Clinton running drugs, pedophiles
911 was the start of the new world order final plan.
1871 started the bancruptcy for control by Vatican and London thru DC (USA corporation)
Federal reserve debt slavery to the banks.
Nafta selling out our manufacturing to China to build up our successor and make us a 3rd world country, destroying our constitution and freedoms while poisoning our foods, taking over our government, our medical industries while taxing us into poverty.

Reminding us Biden is fake everyday is a distraction.
It's like fighting an armed soldier and as he is attacking you and trying to kill you, and as he is strangling you, all you keep thinking is that his breath is really bad.

We have bigger issues that once resolved the Biden thing won't even matter.

Biden is one of the tentacles we need to kill the beast.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Knightley talks like we don't see this and understand this. Of course we get it.
Obama was a Kenyan/ CIA
big Mike's a dude,
Bush sr. "Poppy" and Clinton running drugs, pedophiles
911 was the start of the new world order final plan.
1871 started the bancruptcy for control by Vatican and London thru DC (USA corporation)
Federal reserve debt slavery to the banks.
Nafta selling out our manufacturing to China to build up our successor and make us a 3rd world country, destroying our constitution and freedoms while poisoning our foods, taking over our government, our medical industries while taxing us into poverty.

Reminding us Biden is fake everyday is a distraction.
It's like fighting an armed soldier and as he is attacking you and trying to kill you, and as he is strangling you, all you keep thinking is that his breath is really bad.

We have bigger issues that once resolved the Biden thing won't even matter.

Biden is one of the tentacles we need to kill the beast.
Obama is the Son of a Cult Leader in Indonesia, that has a large following in the United States, many members in Hawaii, Including Obama's family. Obama is not Black, he is Indonesian. The Government Official in Hawaii who produced his birth certificate was the US leader of this cult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atomicanon

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Never thought I would ever see this sort of s*** in my time but here we have it.

Duterte issues nationwide stay-at-home order for unvaccinated persons​

Jan 7, 2022 1:48 PM PHT
Pia Ranada

Duterte issues nationwide stay-at-home order for unvaccinated persons

Facebook Twitter Copy URL

The President says local government officials can tap civilians to enforce the new policy

MANILA, Philippines – Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has ordered local government officials to make sure unvaccinated persons don’t leave their homes except for essential activities.
Acting Presidential Spokesperson and Cabinet Secretary Karlo Nograles confirmed that Duterte’s remarks on Thursday, January 6, are orders that will be enforced nationwide, regardless of the alert levels over an area.
“It appears, in the President’s declaration last night, that the order is nationwide, and if we listen to the President, the instructions are for the barangay to appeal to unvaccinated residents,” said Nograles on Friday during a press briefing.
Duterte’s exact words on Thursday were: “I’m now giving orders to the barangay captain to look for those persons who are not vaccinated and just would request them or order them, if you may, to stay put.”
If an unvaccinated person refuses to heed the new rules, Duterte says local officials can “arrest” the person. Barangay captains can even tap civilians to enforce this stay-at-home order.
“The barangay captain can also mobilize civilians and adopt them, give them the task officially, probably written and that converts their status from being a civilian… They now become agents of a person in authority,” said Duterte.

More localities restrict movement of unvaccinated​

The presidential directive comes after Metro Manila mayors decided to restrict unvaccinated persons from leaving their homes except to get food, go to work, or get urgent medical care. National pandemic task force officials have also recommended that this Metro Manila policy be expanded nationwide.
Some local governments in other parts of Luzon have begun restricting the movement of unvaccinated individuals.
It was back in July when Duterte spoke about arresting unvaccinated people who insist on leaving their homes. The threat was criticized by the National Union of Peoples’ Lawyers, who said the remark was another “jab at liberties.” At the time, however, only 6.2% of the population was fully-vaccinated. Today, that figure has grown to 45%. – Rappler.com
Some parts of the stay at home orders are in order to clean things up.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

View attachment 12814

IT'S ONE OF OURS....and people are, indeed, catching on when they "see" the differences.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021

1641650457737.png

Last edited:

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021

View attachment 12875
Thanks Knightly, I heard an incredible explanation on President Trump supporting the vaccines. The definition of a vaccine, in it's original format supported the 3 medications President Trump took himself, and promoted. The 3 "vaccines" did not meet the definition of a vaccine, and were never approved, but remain experimental drugs under EUA's. (The approved version comeridity has never been distributed) Therefore what was President Trump telling us about what is a good idea to take?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat