Anyone ever hear of PAID TROLLS?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021
Moon is not a TROLL. He is a Patriot and very intelligent. You know nothing about him. Your friend pops in turns everyone on everyone and creates chaos so who is the TROLL. Your Friend is
Real patriots suggest constructive actions, encouragement, analysis, etc. All I've read from Moon is, this action won't work/this idea is stupid/ you don't know what you're talking about. That's classic gaslighting. Give me some examples of constructive advice/suggestions from Moon.

Reactions: FollowBackGirl

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Real patriots suggest constructive actions, encouragement, analysis, etc. All I've read from Moon is, this action won't work/this idea is stupid/ you don't know what you're talking about. That's classic gaslighting. Give me some examples of constructive advice/suggestions from Moon.
Insult my intelligence and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Just because you finally join the warroom you know it all. Right? I will not waste my time on ignorance.

Feb 17, 2021
Cardiff By the Sea CA
Hey Deplorable Patriots,

Just want to share some info about Paid Trolls. This is for the ones that don't know. I don't know everything either so I keep learning.
Please anyone add Anything you know about them & can share.

The better trolls will make themselves fit in like another Patriot. Then will pick the best times to do damage.
Great example is if you planning an event. You know them from seeing them around in chats, etc,.
Cool Patriot, good guy. But when it comes time to Take Action they will question something about safety, being arrested, waste of time, bad idea it won't work, etc.
ANYTHING to stop Patriots from accomplishing Good.
If you can't believe it.
Just think of President Trump.
So many pretended to be a Patriot then when something important came up they were sabotaging it in disguise as something good.
Bill Barr - Dr Fauci. View attachment 6684

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021
Bots are not what topic was about.
It was about Human Paid Trolls or
Unpaid Trolls that have nothing better to do.
Did your read the whole thing?

Bots are not what topic was about.
It was about Human Paid Trolls or
Unpaid Trolls that have nothing better to do.
Did your read the whole thing?
Trolls don't read, they puke out their gaslighting party talking points in the hopes of muddying the discussion and discouraging Patriots. They never offer any constructive ideas - that's their tell.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
No, it isn't gaslighting. You're using that word wrong, too.

Man, you just can't get anything right, can you?

If you can't take criticism, you shouldn't be on the internet. I'm not here to powder your bottom.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
No, it isn't gaslighting. You're using that word wrong, too.

Man, you just can't get anything right, can you?

If you can't take criticism, you shouldn't be on the internet. I'm not here to powder your bottom.
Your good!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat