Anyone ever hear of PAID TROLLS?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
wouldn't surprise me - Soro's now Suckerburg's $$$$$$$$$ working everywhere to tear the A out of USA
Your right about Soros' . He funds a lot of the violence like Antifa. He's Jewish and worked with the Germans and betrayed his own people. He's evil and corrupt. His goal is to take down America. Read the book "The Shadow Party". Now his kids are running some of the groups he has created.

Reactions: tj3250 and Gary Lee

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
This is a prime example of the work of a Soros Paid Troll : Their job is to distract from the job at hand - and if possible to piss you off in the process - just enough to get LEA involved because you threatened someone in some way, or get you kicked off social media. In this case - it looks like a time waster - and a distract-or.
Time to move on from this worthless conversation and focus on the job at hand !
MAGA - Stop the Steal, and Draining the SWAMP !
End of Message.

Reactions: FollowBackGirl

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
Your right about Soros' . He funds a lot of the violence like Antifa. He's Jewish and worked with the Germans and betrayed his own people. He's evil and corrupt. His goal is to take down America. Read the book "The Shadow Party". Now his kids are running some of the groups he has created.
You are 100 percent correct - what I want to know is why no one has the balls to arrest the lot of them and throw away the key? Knowing the answer I should not ask.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
You are 100 percent correct - what I want to know is why no one has the balls to arrest the lot of them and throw away the key? Knowing the answer I should not ask.
Soros' is so corrupt he know how to get around everything so he doesn't get caught. He's the DEVIL!! Hillary Clinton is heavily involved with him and has been for decades and she hasn't been arrested either.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
The better trolls will make themselves fit in like another Patriot. Then will pick the best times to do damage.
Great example is if you planning an event. You know them from seeing them around in chats, etc,.
Cool Patriot, good guy. But when it comes time to Take Action they will question something about safety, being arrested, waste of time, bad idea it won't work, etc.
This a bullshit post. You wrote it to criticize one person who asked you questions. You didn't want to answer the person's questions, so you attacked that person by calling her a troll. When that failed, you broadened your attack into "This is a definition of troll" and then you invented your own definition. It's like high school. "Hey, everyone, look at what this person did." It's like saying "No one likes you." It's an attempt to isolate someone for criticism. It's childish stuff.

I don't think you ever made it out of high school. I don't know if this protest you are pushing is serious or not, but if someone like you is involved, count me out.

This forum isn't a contest. To me the only requirement is to be MAGA and to treat each other with a certain amount of decency. Opinions get criticized. That's life. That's the internet. You might as well learn how to deal with it. They are just words, after all. Why are people so afraid of words?

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021
Soros is trying to break the U.S. dollar as he did to the British pound in 1992. He made $1 billion by shorting the pound's into a collapse, which basically turned Britain into a second-rate power. He's trying to enrich himself by driving the dollar into a ditch, destroying the U.S. in the process.

Apr 28, 2021
Thanks to all who shared positive info.
-
I am REPOSTING my post from other thread,

I would like to thank ALL the Deplorables that reached out to me to let me know these 2 are complete bat sh*t crazy - time wasters! I know your reaching out was sincere. I really appreciate it. It was clear to me they were after I let L.C. know by posting "non-sense" without researching, HURTS, Patriots way more than helps. The replies they made, told everyone reading that. It gave me a opportunity to teach others about trolls (time stealers) & Paid Trolls (Fake Patriots that are used to Sabotage/Prevent Great Patriots from Taking Action & want us to waste our time arguing with them instead of Taking any Positive Action is a win for the CCP) - So if just 10 people read this that weren't aware, are now aware & apply the knowledge, especially of paid trolls. Math says 10 Great Patriots x at least 50 hours of time saved/used for good in future. = 500 hours. My time spent 1 hour total. This was "Not My First Trolldeo". Easiest way to find a time Steeling Troll? Mispell words. ❤️ Yes Time Wasting Trolls, the Good Guys Won Again! Thanks for the Help! This will be my last post in this Thread. Mission Accomplished. Take Care & Take Action Patriots!

Last edited:
Reactions: iampartagas

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
Thanks for thoughtful reply TJ3250.
What Gary Lee Posted above "This is a prime example..." This is Great Example.
-
I am REPOSTING my post from other thread,

I would like to thank ALL the Deplorables that reached out to me to let me know these 2 are complete bat sh*t crazy - time wasters! I know your reaching out was sincere. I really appreciate it. It was clear to me they were after I let L.C. know by posting "non-sense" without researching, HURTS, Patriots way more than helps. The replies they made, told everyone reading that. It gave me a opportunity to teach others about trolls (time stealers) & Paid Trolls (Fake Patriots that are used to Sabotage/Prevent Great Patriots from Taking Action & want us to waste our time arguing with them instead of Taking any Positive Action is a win for the CCP) - So if just 10 people read this that weren't aware, are now aware & apply the knowledge, especially of paid trolls. Math says 10 Great Patriots x at least 50 hours of time saved/used for good in future. = 500 hours. My time spent 1 hour total. This was "Not My First Trolldeo". Easiest way to find a time Steeling Troll? Mispell words. ❤️ Yes Time Wasting Trolls, the Good Guys Won Again! Thanks for the Help! This will be my last post in this Thread. Mission Accomplished. Take Care & Take Action Patriots!
confused - these 2 are complete bat sh*t crazy - time wasters! - ???????????

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
She's a troll. She even said she's been doing this since 2013. She's a paid protester just trying to start trouble. MAGA wasn't even around in 2013 so what was she protesting back then. Deplorables listen to each other and show each other respect something she sure didn't do.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
She's a troll. She even said she's been doing this since 2013. She's a paid protester just trying to start trouble. MAGA wasn't even around in 2013 so what was she protesting back then. Deplorables listen to each other and show each other respect something she sure didn't do.
wish i knew what she got paid for the stupid sheetzz my reply was free- dumb arrssees really dont know - if this comes down to swinging-the 1st head i try to knock out of the park is either soros or suckerberg which ever comes 1st

Apr 28, 2021

Not you or Gary. - I posted another thread about Overpasses For America working with Look Ahead America about the the Nationwide - Free the Jan 6th Political Prisoners - Rallies. You most likely saw Matt Braynard on War Room talking to Steve about it. After endorsing our group same person then questioned the safety of events. o4a sees this all the time & have to defend Patriots from being tricked into being scared. - So when someone from our group pointed out to me that this person did a endorse like a Patriot and then awhile later scare them from taking action move. We see this all the time. so we have to squash it if possible. The ones who honestly didn't realize what they were doing ALWAYS apologize & Remove post not to scare off other Patriots. They appreciate learning & don't want to scare away True Patriots. Then 9/10 join and support o4a! --- Now a couple in forum you will see keep trying to discredit o4a when at least one has acknowledge visiting o4a group b4 endorsing it. - So as we need to defend our organization. If they continue to defame o4a we now have plenty of information for legal action. You will see they have now went out of their way to discredit o4a more in a thread. Even after having days to research -- I reposted my last post from other thread here to show the goal of this post. I responded to yours & Gary's posts first then noted the repost. - Sorry for any confusion. I do now see how that could happen. Take Care Patriot.

Reactions: tj3250
Apr 28, 2021
wish i knew what she got paid for the stupid sheetzz my reply was free- dumb arrssees really dont know - if this comes down to swinging-the 1st head i try to knock out of the park is either soros or suckerberg which ever comes 1st
Hey tj3250, I must have been writing my reply below when you posted this. I got distracted while writing it & just finished. Now you see what I am writing about. Again sorry for the confusion. I separated the 2 as you will see for clarity. What I thought was going to save me a minute by posting both at once now took me 10 minutes to fix. I do see why you would be upset, especially after being fueled up. The bright side it more examples of why I started this thread & defamation. Also falls in line with Gary's post. Take Care Patriot. Overpasses For America is now on Gettr @o4america.

Apr 28, 2021
This a bullshit post. You wrote it to criticize one person who asked you questions. You didn't want to answer the person's questions, so you attacked that person by calling her a troll. When that failed, you broadened your attack into "This is a definition of troll" and then you invented your own definition. It's like high school. "Hey, everyone, look at what this person did." It's like saying "No one likes you." It's an attempt to isolate someone for criticism. It's childish stuff.

I don't think you ever made it out of high school. I don't know if this protest you are pushing is serious or not, but if someone like you is involved, count me out.

This forum isn't a contest. To me the only requirement is to be MAGA and to treat each other with a certain amount of decency. Opinions get criticized. That's life. That's the internet. You might as well learn how to deal with it. They are just words, after all. Why are people so afraid of words?
This is Best one yet - "I don't know if this protest you are pushing is serious or not"
-
You don't know, even after having days to check o4a out!
All you had to do was visit our site.
How many in this forum believe after days of posting by you.
You haven't took the time to check out the organization you are defaming?
Now try to tell everyone something clever as to why you haven't?
Keep digging the hole.

Apr 28, 2021
I shared this in first post in thread.
Does anyone find it odd that I keep posting good positive info to slow trolls effectiveness.
Just an Example.

1626809246339.png

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021
This is Best one yet - "I don't know if this protest you are pushing is serious or not"
-
You don't know, even after having days to check o4a out!
All you had to do was visit our site.
How many in this forum believe after days of posting by you.
You haven't took the time to check out the organization you are defaming?
Now try to tell everyone something clever as to why you haven't?
Keep digging the hole.
This is how trolls like Moon reveal themselves - they discredit ideas without offering any alternatives. They're negative only. Put them on ignore and save your energy for useful action.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
This is how trolls like Moon reveal themselves - they discredit ideas without offering any alternatives. They're negative only. Put them on ignore and save your energy for useful action.
Moon is not a TROLL. He is a Patriot and very intelligent. You know nothing about him. Your friend pops in turns everyone on everyone and creates chaos so who is the TROLL. Your Friend is.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat