Anyone ever hear of PAID TROLLS?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Apr 28, 2021
Hey Deplorable Patriots,

Just want to share some info about Paid Trolls. This is for the ones that don't know. I don't know everything either so I keep learning.
Please anyone add Anything you know about them & can share.

The better trolls will make themselves fit in like another Patriot. Then will pick the best times to do damage.
Great example is if you planning an event. You know them from seeing them around in chats, etc,.
Cool Patriot, good guy. But when it comes time to Take Action they will question something about safety, being arrested, waste of time, bad idea it won't work, etc.
ANYTHING to stop Patriots from accomplishing Good.
If you can't believe it.
Just think of President Trump.
So many pretended to be a Patriot then when something important came up they were sabotaging it in disguise as something good.
Bill Barr - Dr Fauci.
1626735731259.png

Reactions: iampartagas

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Seems we've all been called something at one time or another.
Trolling
- to lead on false paths
- to bring views into question
- to disrupt the flow of thoughts
- to give false views
- to bother with too many first posts in one day
- to use two or more user names

then there are those who simply disagree or can't comprehend or don't write clear enough
yes,

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Trolling
- to lead on false paths
- to give false views

then there are those who simply disagree or can't comprehend or don't write clear enough
yes,
Yep. People show up and start calling us trolls. It's one of the first things they do when you disagree with them. It's weak.

Remember the M.O. of Dummycrats: They accuse you of what they are guilty of.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Hey Deplorable Patriots,

Just want to share some info about Paid Trolls. This is for the ones that don't know. I don't know everything either so I keep learning.

The better trolls will make themselves fit in like another Patriot. Then will pick the best times to do damage.
Great example is if you planning an event. You know them from seeing them around in chats, etc,.
Cool Patriot, good guy. But when it comes time to Take Action they will question something about safety, being arrested, waste of time, bad idea it won't work, etc.
If you can't believe it.
So many pretended to be a Patriot then when something important came up they were sabotaging it in disguise as something good.
Bill Barr - Dr Fauci. View attachment 6684
You know, I do not know much about online trolls. When I was in high school we had a U-shaped bridge over a rice canal we called the Troll Bridge. The idea was to get in a truck, after football practice, drink plenty of beer and see how fast you could go over it. We always figured a Troll was a wrinkly fellow living under the bridge. Maybe the best thing to do is give the Trolls all the rope they want, then when they hang themself, throw them into a rice canal.

Apr 28, 2021
Yep. People show up and start calling us trolls. It's one of the first things they do when you disagree with them. It's weak.

Remember the M.O. of Dummycrats: They accuse you of what they are
Trolling
- to lead on false paths
- to give false views

yes,
I agree.

Click the ignore button. Time is too precious to waste.
Great Answer. The point of thread is to inform Great Patriots who dont know.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
FollowBackGirl should know all about paid trolls because that's what she is. The point of thread is for you to waste peoples time and cause trouble. You try to turn one against the other. Division! Typical Demonrat I couldn't believe she called me a Commie Troll.

Reactions: FollowBackGirl

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Thank you for another example.
See not all trolls are paid.
Some just waste there time because they hate what America stands for.
Countermoon is a true Patriot something you wouldn't know about you Commie Troll!!!

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
What happens when they are found out? Do moderators here remove them?
Guess they don't remove them because your still here and you were found. Commie Troll. Isn't that what you called me you disrespectful witch.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
Hey Deplorable Patriots,

If you can't believe it.
Bill Barr - Dr Fauci. View attachment 6684
wouldn't surprise me - Soro's now Suckerburg's $$$$$$$$$ working everywhere to tear the A out of USA

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
That's exactly what they want you to do. They don't want you to listen to what other people have to say. Cancel, cancel, cancel. Right?

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Your not wasting precious time if your hearing the things others have to say. That's how we learn what others think and know. Then we can research.

Reactions: AngellicAngela

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat