Anyone else think that the Anti-Christ is here in the world now? What else explains the tremendous evil that abounds these days? Any insights?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Hi JanesP7: I studied the book of Daniel and Revelation many years ago, but some of Revelation was harder for me to grasp. However I have been studying both again. Here is what I think the animals represent and why. Part of the interpretation has to do with King Nebchadnezzar's dream and Daniel's interpretation of the dream. It is helpful if you view Daniel's prophecy as one of looking forward in time, not yet occurring in his time, and John the author of Revelation, as looking backward in time.

So, in Daniel 2, the statue in the King's dream represented the following kingdoms (and each kingdom is represented by the beasts in Daniel 7):

the head of gold = Babylon, represented by the lion (Daniel 7:4)
the chest = Medo/Persia, represented by the bear (Daniel 7:5)
the legs = Greece, leopard with 4 heads, representing how Alexander the Great's kingdom was divided up and run by four generals: Cassander, Lysinachus, Ptolemy, and Seleucus
the ten toes (mixture of iron) = Rome, represented by the beast/dragon with 10 horns (Daniel 7:7) and iron teeth.

When Rome fell, it broke into 10 smaller kingdoms, three of which were totally destroyed.

In Revelation 13, John also describes the leopard, bear, lion, and dragon with 10 horns.

Revelation writes about two beasts and they seem to be separate beasts. See what you think after listening to the video below. If you watch The Prophecy Code, Revelation Reveals the Antichrist, by Doug Batchelor, he gives a pretty convincing description. This matches what I learned years ago. Link below

www.prophecycode.org
Thank you so much Scout9 for the link. My husband thinks the same as you about the reference of Revelation 13:2-3 being linked to the King Nebuchadnezzar's dream.

Personally, I will watch your link tomorrow after work or as soon as I can.

I kinda knew that my thoughts about it were wrong, but I just wondered about this for a while because the animals are also represented by current countries, especially the dragon as China, so it made me wonder if it could be referring to current times. Any way, I really appreciate your help and insight and all here who have replied, thank you again!

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Thank you so much Scout9 for the link. My husband thinks the same as you about the reference of Revelation 13:2-3 being linked to the King Nebuchadnezzar's dream.

Personally, I will watch your link tomorrow after work or as soon as I can.

I kinda knew that my thoughts about it were wrong, but I just wondered about this for a while because the animals are also represented by current countries, especially the dragon as China, so it made me wonder if it could be referring to current times. Any way, I really appreciate your help and insight and all here who have replied, thank you again!
My pleasure. I think we need to be as informative as possible. The way I used to think I understood things is different from how I understand them now. I am always leaning in and learning new things, or so it seems.

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
Very enlightening message, Thank you

Living in the world but not of the world, praying and searching Scriptures to attempt to glean His will and learn more about His prophecies during these evil times are just what Believers are supposed to do.

This forum provides us the opportunity. Thanks to all who participate here to glorify God and help His people.

“I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me.”

- Psalm 16:7

I guess that’s what’s going on here; it’s way past my bed time. I am learning to simply follow what I think He is leading me to do.

So here I am.

The sermon above is bittersweet to me; somewhat bitter, but mostly sweet.

Bitter because it doesn’t line up with what my fallen mind and will want.

Sweet because it may well usher in God’s perfect will.

“Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done,…” I pray it all the time, but do I really mean it?

All I can say is I’m doing what I can to not be conformed to this world, but to be transformed by the renewing of my mind.

Trying to get my mind around Scripture saturated teaching like this can only do me (or anyone who truly wants to know Him) good.

“Our God is in the heavens; He does all that He pleases.”

- Psalm 115:3

It’s closer now than it’s ever been. Keep looking up, Believers.

And do your best to point all who do not believe His way. Those are our marching orders.

🙏🏼🙂👍🏼🇺🇸

Last edited:

FlyingK

Sep 21, 2021
Anyone else think that the Anti-Christ is here in the world now? What else explains the tremendous evil that abounds these days? Any insights?

“The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t exist"
-Verbal Kent-

“I renounce Satan and all his work and ways,
I surrender myself to You, O triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit,

with belief, with obedience, and with the earnest resolution to remain faithful to You until my end. Amen.”
-Christian Baptismal Recitation-

That is the text—very solemn, not everyday language and not a casual prayer.
The seriousness of the promise becomes clear.

Last edited:

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
“The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t exist"
-Verbal Kent-

“I renounce Satan and all his work and ways, and surrender myself to You, O triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit,
with belief and obedience, and with the earnest resolution to remain faithful to You until my end. Amen.”
-Christian Baptismal Recitation-

That is the text—very solemn, not everyday language and not a casual prayer.
The seriousness of the promise becomes clear.
Excellent and yes thank you for this reminder.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Hi JanesP7: I studied the book of Daniel and Revelation many years ago, but some of Revelation was harder for me to grasp. However I have been studying both again. Here is what I think the animals represent and why. Part of the interpretation has to do with King Nebchadnezzar's dream and Daniel's interpretation of the dream. It is helpful if you view Daniel's prophecy as one of looking forward in time, not yet occurring in his time, and John the author of Revelation, as looking backward in time.

So, in Daniel 2, the statue in the King's dream represented the following kingdoms (and each kingdom is represented by the beasts in Daniel 7):

the head of gold = Babylon, represented by the lion (Daniel 7:4)
the chest = Medo/Persia, represented by the bear (Daniel 7:5)
the legs = Greece, leopard with 4 heads, representing how Alexander the Great's kingdom was divided up and run by four generals: Cassander, Lysinachus, Ptolemy, and Seleucus
the ten toes (mixture of iron) = Rome, represented by the beast/dragon with 10 horns (Daniel 7:7) and iron teeth.

When Rome fell, it broke into 10 smaller kingdoms, three of which were totally destroyed.

In Revelation 13, John also describes the leopard, bear, lion, and dragon with 10 horns.

Revelation writes about two beasts and they seem to be separate beasts. See what you think after listening to the video below. If you watch The Prophecy Code, Revelation Reveals the Antichrist, by Doug Batchelor, he gives a pretty convincing description. This matches what I learned years ago. Link below

www.prophecycode.org

Hi Scout9, I have to apologize as I haven't had enough time yet to listen to the whole program at www.prophecycode.org. I want to listen, but I work 9-5 and my husband goes to sleep early, so I don't want to wake him while listening to it, so I think that I will wait until this weekend and I hope that I will be able to write you back soon about your thoughts. I sincerely appreciate your knowledgeable replies. Thank you very much.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Hi Scout9, I have to apologize as I haven't had enough time yet to listen to the whole program at www.prophecycode.org. I want to listen, but I work 9-5 and my husband goes to sleep early, so I don't want to wake him while listening to it, so I think that I will wait until this weekend and I hope that I will be able to write you back soon about your thoughts. I sincerely appreciate your knowledgeable replies. Thank you very much.
Hi JanesP: hey, no worries. I have no expectations of others to follow any sort of time table or even respond. I am glad that this interests you and I would like to know your thoughts once you watch it. I myself, am so far behind on videos others' posted that I get it girl. So no apologies necessary. Have a relaxing evening!

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Hi JanesP: hey, no worries. I have no expectations of others to follow any sort of time table or even respond. I am glad that this interests you and I would like to know your thoughts once you watch it. I myself, am so far behind on videos others' posted that I get it girl. So no apologies necessary. Have a relaxing evening!
Btw Scout , I wondered if you’ve seen this already ???

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Btw Scout , I wondered if you’ve seen this already ???
What I am about to say will probably make some here uncomfortable, but so be it. I always try to speak the truth, even if it may be unpopular. I did a little research on Jonathan Cahn awhile back. From the information I gleaned from my research, it appears he is a 33-degree freemason. Look at the symbol he is making with his hands in the attached photo. This V hand sign represents the Hebrew letter, Shin. It’s part of a Jewish kabbalistic occult ritual.

This hand signal goes way back to kabbala Jewish mysticism. The kabbala, which is not a true Jewish following, has deep roots in the knights templar and the freemasons. According to freemasonry, this hand signal is called Tubal Cain. It is the name of the password for the Master Mason (or third) degree. Interestingly, Tubal Cain is mentioned in Genesis 4:22. He was a descendant of Cain, the son of Lamech and Zillah. He was the brother of Naamah and half-brother of Jabal and Jubal.

Freemasons refer to Tubal Cain as the Vulcan of the pagans. Star Trek fans may remember this was also Spock's Vulcan salute, live long and prosper. Leonard Nimoy was deep into kabbala. He even published a book of photographs called Shekhina, which is the Talmudic depiction of the audible and visible feminine deity side of God on earth. You can find more information about his book online.

Regarding Jonathan Cahn, members of luciferian groups, such as the freemasons, use many of these so-called prophets to lead God's people astray. I encourage you to do some thorough research on him, including his net worth from all of his books and "prophecies".

Many who are disciples of Satan will come masquerading as angels of light in His name. 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 warns us: "For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds."

Attachments

• cahn.jpg
    cahn.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2
  • shin2.jpg
    shin2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 2
  • spock.jpg
    spock.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1
  • obama.jpg
    obama.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Freedom ej, your entitled to your own opinion as am I. I ask only for you to research further, perhaps sites with favorable factual views of Johnathon. Besides, the photo looks doctored🤔. Yes, we are to be aware of false prophets, and wolves in sheep’s clothing. I ask you to keep in mind Gods people often are unjustly persecuted. I’ve observed Johnathons interviews for over 20 years, read his books, and my opinion of him and his motives greatly differs from yours. If you like feel free to post your own thread about your beliefs as we are not on topic and so I will digress.

Matthew 5:10-16​

King James Version​

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.​

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Reactions: Scout9

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
👍🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Freedom ej, your entitled to your own opinion as am I. I ask only for you to research further, perhaps sites with favorable factual views of Johnathon. Besides, the photo looks doctored🤔. Yes, we are to be aware of false prophets, and wolves in sheep’s clothing. I ask you to keep in mind Gods people often are unjustly persecuted. I’ve observed Johnathons interviews for over 20 years, read his books, and my opinion of him and his motives greatly differs from yours. If you like feel free to post your own thread about your beliefs as we are not on topic and so I will digress.

Matthew 5:10-16​

King James Version​

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.​

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
It was not my intention to offend you with my post. I'm certainly not trying to start an argument with you either. I was just trying to warn you and others who may be led astray by these false prophets. All I am asking is that you deeply research Cahn like I did. The photo has not been doctored. In fact, when I originally researched him, I remember seeing videos of him doing the shin hand signal. I have attached another one from a different angle.

1 John 4:1 warns us to be discerning: "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. I hope you will take the time to look into this further.

Attachments

• cahn2.jpg
    cahn2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 3

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat