Anyone else think that the Anti-Christ is here in the world now? What else explains the tremendous evil that abounds these days? Any insights?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
This is a previous post from a Milley thread:

What hits me (and all of us) in the face every day is that on every front (Milley, election fraud, The World Economic Forum, The Pope in league with China and so many others; you get the drift), the Evil Globalists are doing anything to take power.

They don’t care about you or me, they don’t care about right and wrong, they just want dominance. And the world seems to be marching in lockstep with it all.

Many of us here are all in, and realize what I just wrote is happening. It’s just amazing to behold.

END

Now, to my point:

I’m no Bible Scholar or great intellect, but I study, pray and think enough.

And I’m not predicting anything about The Anti-Christ, when it’s gonna happen, or anything like that.

I’m also not saying we Deplorables should lie down and accept defeat.

What I am saying is it certainly seems as though the stage is being set for what is being foretold in God’s Word.

🙏🏼🙂👍🏼🇺🇸

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat