Anyone else think that the Anti-Christ is here in the world now? What else explains the tremendous evil that abounds these days? Any insights?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
The Roman Catholic claim that Mary is "the Mother of God" and the "spouse of the Holy Spirit" offers an even more subtle anti-Christ twist. In fact, Mary is not the mother of Jesus as God, the Eternal Son of God given by the Father to be the Savior of the world. She is the mother of Jesus as man, the mother of the body the Father prepared for His Son in her womb: "Wherefore when he [Christ] cometh into the world, he saith...a body hast thou prepared me" (Heb:10:5
). Nor is she "the spouse of the Holy Spirit." The creation by the Holy Spirit in Mary's womb of the body which Jesus took when He became man had nothing to do with a relationship to her that could in any way imply that the Holy Spirit was Mary's spouse.

The Mary of Catholicism and Orthodoxy, inspired by the spirit of antichrist, has been elevated above Jesus, who is almost always pictured as a babe in her arms or a child at her side. Far more prayers are said to this false Mary than to Jesus and the Father combined. Many prayers ask her for the salvation which Christ, who is the Savior, promises all who believe in Him.

Reincarnation as taught by Hinduism (or New Age) is another denial that "Jesus Christ is come in the flesh." It requires that He come repeatedly in other bodies in successive lives. At His incarnation, Christ took up permanent residence in human flesh; the same body that was laid in the grave was raised from the dead, never to die again, leaving the grave empty. In that resurrected, glorified body, Christ now lives at the Father's right hand. Yet as surely as that fact is denied by the teaching of reincarnation, so surely is it also denied by Roman Catholicism's dogma that Christ comes in the flesh over and over to die continually on its altars as a wafer turned into His literal physical body.

Such teaching comes through the spirit of antichrist. The sacrifice of the Mass denies the clear teaching of the Bible: "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many...we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once...after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever...there is no more offering for sin" (Heb:9:25-10
:18). Defying such Scriptures, Catholicism declares, "Hence the Mass ...[is] a sacrifice in which the sacrifice of the cross is perpetuated...in the sacrifice of the Mass our Lord is immolated...the eucharistic sacrifice is the source and the summit of...the Christian life....In the sacrifice of the Mass in fact, Christ offers himself for the salvation of the entire world" (Vatican II, Eucharisticum Mysterium, 3.,18.).

Through this false teaching, the spirit of antichrist has Catholics literally worshiping the wafer as God ("all the faithful ought to show to this most holy sacrament the worship which is due to the true God"- Ibid., 3.f.). They think that salvation comes gradually by repeatedly ingesting Christ's physical body and blood—this wafer.

The errors of both reincarnation and the Sacrifice of the Eucharist are refuted by Scripture. "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Heb:9:27
) refutes reincarnation. "Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many...there is no more offering for sin" (Heb:9:28
; 10:18) refutes the alleged sacrifice of the Mass..

Christ's entrance into flesh to become a man took place only once—and is permanent in that same body. He was not "raised" a spirit being as His disciples imagined: "Handle me, and see;" Jesus told them, "for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have" (Lk 24:39). One must believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ in order to be saved: "That if thou shalt ...believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" (Rom:10:9
); "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel...By which also ye are saved,...how that Christ died for our sins...was buried, and...rose again the third day" (1 Cor:15:1-4
). No other gospel will save the soul. Let us proclaim it without compromise and thus counter the lies perpetuated by the spirit of antichrist.
Yes, thank you for your posts on this issue.!!!

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
then the best advise is to not answer a fool. although I forget that at times, as do we all..
“But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.” Matthew 5.22 Guess you've picked your fate.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
many believe SCout,
but its in a different Christ, and they are under wolves dressed in sheeps clothing, teaching them hate.
. Ones who sees people, not sin as the problem.
the reason to hate half truths, is because they support half lies at the self same time.

anyone who hates his brother is a liar and the Truth is not in him.
how can you say you love God, whom you have not seen when you hate your brother whom you can see.
all, have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. all.....meaning all.

therefore we hate sin and deception because they pull people from truth into falsity and hatreds of others,
we hate sin, because it draws folks into confusion and depravity and robs them of the gift of clear thinking and honest living. How can one do to another what God said leads to destruction?
If one leads another into destruction, for their own pleasure, into captivity, bacause they are a captive, do they not both go down into destruction? How could anyone say they love another...and make them more fit for hell??

by this you will know them, that they love one another. God love people, but God hates lies and liars. Its ok to hate what He hates, just as long as we are able to distinguish. (by their fruits....)

if a man or woman would be unhappy to find folks of different colors, ethnicities, or denominations in heaven, then he does not know or serve God, nor will he be happy in heaven, because all peoples will be there!!
If a man thinks I must accept his perversions to be loving, I would ask him, how affirming what I know will destroy your soul would be an act of love.

. Only when our hearts break, and we try to snatch them from the lies, are we reflecting the Lord. Yet, leaving them in deception is also wrong, as Christ said we would have their blood on our hands if we did not warn them.

all the hatred in this country now, is what the apostate churches have done to bring one group against the other.
and the atheists, whether Darwinian communist or new age, all love to pit one group against another.
One cult even teaches that the blacks will become white if they obey God. (mormon) How insulting.

by this you shall know them...that they love one another......or not. Whites need to repent of racism as do some blacks. Replacement theology is a lie. We are folded into Israel through faith, we do not replace them.
Jews needs to forgive the lies, and consider Messiah on the merits of 700 fulfilled scriptures, christians need to stop scapegoating jews, without whom, they would have never had the gospel reach them.
every person who is a devil, is a devil because they rejected the Lord, no matter the label, and they come from all "faiths" but themselves have none.....faith that is.
any catholic, jew muslim black white or yellow man is welcome under our roof, there are no special people, all people are whom Christ died for. All people need HIM, desperately.
I am unconvinced that anyone espousing otherwise is born of God, truly I do not see how that is even possible.

if they want to remain fools, then the best advise is to not answer a fool. although I forget that at times, as do we all..
Yes, I totally agree. Thank you, this is good advice. And as you can read, I look at patterns and use patterns to supplement what I am addressing, especially when it involves truth vs falsehood. Once I make my case, and that issue or topic continues to be ignored or dismissed; then I will no longer suffer fools. I think that Yehovah states to whom much is given, much is also required. When I can reach a peaceful answer that is satisfactory in my Spirit, and I believe it has pleased my LORD, then I believe I am no longer responsible to assist another person's continued beliefs/reactions. I do not need to engage further with someone whom has no interest in humbling themselves to acknowledge they might be in error.

As for me, I am here to learn and chew on other peoples' information, shared love for the Gospel, and step into the role Yehovah has destined for me. I want to live in truth and obedience to the LORD, ADONAI.

I so appreciate you, Bannonfan!!

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

Isaiah 5:14​

11Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, untill wine inflame them! 12And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their sacrifices: but they regard not the work of the LORD, nor consider the work of His hands or His words.
13Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.
14Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth at it, shall descend into it. (hell)
15And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled: 16But the LORD of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness. 17Then shall the tender lambs feed after their own manner, and the of the waste places of the fat ones, shall strangers eat.
🙏🏻Amen

Reactions: Scout9

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
many believe SCout,
but its in a different Christ, and they are under wolves dressed in sheeps clothing, teaching them hate.
. Ones who sees people, not sin as the problem.
the reason to hate half truths, is because they support half lies at the self same time.

anyone who hates his brother is a liar and the Truth is not in him.
how can you say you love God, whom you have not seen when you hate your brother whom you can see.
all, have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. all.....meaning all.

therefore we hate sin and deception because they pull people from truth into falsity and hatreds of others,
we hate sin, because it draws folks into confusion and depravity and robs them of the gift of clear thinking and honest living. How can one do to another what God said leads to destruction?
If one leads another into destruction, for their own pleasure, into captivity, bacause they are a captive, do they not both go down into destruction? How could anyone say they love another...and make them more fit for hell??

by this you will know them, that they love one another. God love people, but God hates lies and liars. Its ok to hate what He hates, just as long as we are able to distinguish. (by their fruits....)

if a man or woman would be unhappy to find folks of different colors, ethnicities, or denominations in heaven, then he does not know or serve God, nor will he be happy in heaven, because all peoples will be there!!
If a man thinks I must accept his perversions to be loving, I would ask him, how affirming what I know will destroy your soul would be an act of love.

. Only when our hearts break, and we try to snatch them from the lies, are we reflecting the Lord. Yet, leaving them in deception is also wrong, as Christ said we would have their blood on our hands if we did not warn them.

all the hatred in this country now, is what the apostate churches have done to bring one group against the other.
and the atheists, whether Darwinian communist or new age, all love to pit one group against another.
One cult even teaches that the blacks will become white if they obey God. (mormon) How insulting.

by this you shall know them...that they love one another......or not. Whites need to repent of racism as do some blacks. Replacement theology is a lie. We are folded into Israel through faith, we do not replace them.
Jews needs to forgive the lies, and consider Messiah on the merits of 700 fulfilled scriptures, christians need to stop scapegoating jews, without whom, they would have never had the gospel reach them.
every person who is a devil, is a devil because they rejected the Lord, no matter the label, and they come from all "faiths" but themselves have none.....faith that is.
any catholic, jew muslim black white or yellow man is welcome under our roof, there are no special people, all people are whom Christ died for. All people need HIM, desperately.
I am unconvinced that anyone espousing otherwise is born of God, truly I do not see how that is even possible.

if they want to remain fools, then the best advise is to not answer a fool. although I forget that at times, as do we all..
So very well said ... 🙏🏻

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Yes, I totally agree. Thank you, this is good advice. And as you can read, I look at patterns and use patterns to supplement what I am addressing, especially when it involves truth vs falsehood. Once I make my case, and that issue or topic continues to be ignored or dismissed; then I will no longer suffer fools. I think that Yehovah states to whom much is given, much is also required. When I can reach a peaceful answer that is satisfactory in my Spirit, and I believe it has pleased my LORD, then I believe I am no longer responsible to assist another person's continued beliefs/reactions. I do not need to engage further with someone whom has no interest in humbling themselves to acknowledge they might be in error.

As for me, I am here to learn and chew on other peoples' information, shared love for the Gospel, and step into the role Yehovah has destined for me. I want to live in truth and obedience to the LORD, ADONAI.

I so appreciate you, Bannonfan!!
🙏🏻Ditto

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
+ We know The CCP Virus is a Plandemic,
+ We have proof the election was stolen,
+ Afghanistan was totally mishandled,
+ Protecting life in the womb is paramount.

How about we quit going after each other and focus on what we have in common?

🙏🏼🇺🇸👍🏼🙂

Attachments

• IMG_3400.MOV
    9.6 MB · Views: 0

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

🙏🏼🇺🇸👍🏼🙂
Still frame??? Awww...where’s the video 🤷🏼‍♀️

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
This is great! Reading it helped me a lot! I truly appreciate the writing here.

I have been confused about when the rapture will happen, whether it be pre or mid tribulation. I have mostly been told it is pre-tribulation, but was not thoroughly convinced because of how I was understanding Matthew 24.

Now this writing's explanation makes more sense to me. This really helps clear the confusion up for me. Pre-tribulation rapture is the truth and I understand this better now.

Grateful, thank you!

I'm fond of thinking it doesn't matter, pre-trib mid trib....its more about what happens in the meantime.
No one likes suffering, but early church thought it an honor to suffer for the Lord.
Blandena for instance so loved and forgave people, while she hung in the coluseum on a roman cross, that half of Rome was converted.
it seems to me, that the parable about midnight may be a clue...midnight the bridegroom comes...that's pretty late yes?

What if Satan did throw us in camps? Would we shoot them for trying, or go to the camp, and preach to the captives, and the guards as well? Hopefully the latter...as any chance to preach or teach more....mean more come to Christ.
If we focus on making disciples of all people, the rest will take care of itself. After all, we can't take one thing to heaven with us, not a coin, or a chair or a great outfit. our favorite bobbles all remain here.
the only thing we might have to show for it all, when we get there, is who else is also there, by Hid grace, and with our help. That will be what we can show the Lord, that we stuck with this or that person, in prayer, in patience, until they came into His kingdom. And this, by His grace we participated in, and will be the only thing we will have to show for our time here. The souls we reached.
and what could we see that would bring more joy!

have a blessed 9-11 and pray for a full awakening, and the safety of all.

Dianemaria

Jan 7, 2021
The reason why there is so much evil in the world is because we are in it. Don't blame everything on the anti-christ or satan. Humans can be pretty bad all by themselves. Abortion was the beginning of the end. When a society does not value life, there is no life.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Hebrews12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

12 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;

13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

18 For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,

19 And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:

20 (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:

21 And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire.
🙏🏻Amen

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
who is to blame? (I go Pogo, we have met the enemy...and he is US.)

st. Paul said the same thing the OT said...we were altered when sin entered the world, from adam on.
the holy was removed, our spirits had enmity towards God, because God could not dwell with sin, and we had embrace it. WHO CAN FREE ME...this was Paul's lament.

Only Christ can alter this, and only if we co-operate with the Spirit. He is Life, He is Truth, He is the way.
One can "have a form of godliness" but have no actual power, until one is born of Him, by Him.

He alone then is our mother our father our sister our brother, put no confidence in your flesh, or your own mind, or that of others, for they often oppose the Lord. SOme always do so.
Only as we surrender and embrace what our God says, what He reveals, do we begin to emerge from our stuff...for we, are all born swamp creatures, unaware, unredeemed. Only God can change that, only He can truly redeem, renew and rebirth us.

romans chapter 7

Release from the Law
(Galatians 3:15–25)

1Do you not know, brothers (for I am speaking to those who know the law), that the law has authority over a man only as long as he lives? ( here is the parable comparison)
2For instance, a married woman is bound by law to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is released from the law of marriage.
3So then, if she is joined to another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law and is not an adulteress, even if she marries another man.
(next he ties this with what Christ's sacrificial death did to set us free)

4Therefore, my brothers, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, (Christ took the punishment in His body that we deserved, and PAID IN FULL for our offenses)
that you might belong to another, to Him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God.
(Christ then obtained forgiveness and resurection power, a new man a new birth, for us all)
5For when we lived according to the flesh, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in our bodies, bearing fruit for death. (the sin nature condemned us all to death, but He took it, nailed it to the cross, and put it out of the way)
6But now, having died to what bound us, we have been released from the law, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code. (this is the difference, the redeemed by nature now WANT to do right, desire truth, desire Holiness, because the nature itself has returned to the pre-fall nature of mankind, before the fall) (yet only as they continue IN the Spirit, not as they return to flesh/old man nature)

God’s Law Is Holy

7What then shall we say? Is the law sin? Certainly not! Indeed, I would not have been mindful of sin if not for the law. For I would not have been aware of coveting if the law had not said, “Do not covet.”a
8But sin, seizing its opportunity through the commandment, produced in me every kind of covetous desire. For apart from the law, sin is dead. (he was a happy worthless heathen, ignoring truth all day every day)

sidebar: (in other words, apart from the words "this is sin" sin does not exist because awareness is not present, sin is dead because there is no cogent conviction of it, only a continual desire to ignore consciousness, ignor what one does to ones self, or to others,)

9Once I was alive apart from the law; (once he was happy in his ignorance)
but when the commandment came, sin sprang to life and I died. Once he knew Gods words, he became convicted of sin, knew it was wrong)
10So I discovered that the very commandment that was meant to bring life actually brought death.
(he realized right from wrong, but couldn't do anything about it, and became twice dead, sad, trapped)
11For sin, seizing its opportunity through the commandment, deceived me and through the commandment put me to death. (it was painful, to realize our right/fun/sinful doings were actually wrong-doings/things leading to death and destruction)

12So then, the law is holy, and the commandment is holy, righteous, and good.
(he realize there were esential truths, with no grey areas, no 50 shades pf grey, truth, pure and simple)

Struggling with Sin

13Did that which is good, then, become death to me? Certainly not! But in order that sin might be exposed as sin, it produced death in me through what was good, so that through the commandment sin might become utterly sinful. He is saying God had to hold up the mirror, and say LOOK at this, really LOOK at it. can one justify doing to another what they would not want done to themselves? the laws of love, require love of us.

14We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. (admits to cluelessness)
15I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do. But what I hate, I do. (sounds conflicted)
16And if I do what I do not want to do, I admit that the law is good.
17In that case, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. (not blame shifting, admitting to something IN HIMSELF that is wrong/unholy/sin filled)

he is saying, once I heard truth, my spirit received and knew it was truth, and that I wasn't off the hook, and I began to hate my behavior, because my heart knew the truth, that I had become a servant to sin and then to lies as well, in order to cover/justify my sin..

18I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my flesh; for I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.
19For I do not do the good I want to do. Instead, I keep on doing the evil I do not want to do.
20And if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

again, not letting himself off the hook, just admitting he sees his tendency to choose the wrong, the feel good, rather than the right or holy act.

21So this is the principle I have discovered: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me.
22For in my inner being I delight in God’s law. (spirit knows truth)
23But I see another law at work in my body, warring against the law of my mind and holding me captive to the law of sin that dwells within me. (flesh loves sin, sin has pleasure for a season)

24What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? (WHO will free me he laments. who will free me........FROM ME)
25Thanks be to God, through Jesus Christ our Lord! (he proclaims that only God can free him, allow him to see and be set truly free from these delusions)

So then, with my mind I serve the law of God, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.
(now he defines clearly where the real war is, what the real struggle is all about)

Paul goes on elsewhere to say he crucifies his flesh daily. This does not mean LITERALLY, causing ourselves physical pain does nothing, only adhering in hunility, with heart mind soul and spirit, only the real turning from sin makes God and us happy. A physical scourging etc. is just "religious lies, it is our obedience, relying on God, saying NO to things we shouldn't do or think...that is what pleases God
. it means he says NO to his own carnal desires each day, in favor of seeking to walk in the Spirit, and serve the Spirit with his whole man, body soul and spirit. He also says, it is possible, as Jesus died to obtain the right for us to become God's children, just as he was...quote "the firstborn of MANY"
st john said "be ye holy, as He is Holy"...meaning we can, by His grace, otherwise it would be unfair to say to us, be this way, walk this way, unless it were indeed possible. which it is.
Obey not your own flesh, for it serves that which is not God, obey the Spirit.
For those that love and worship Him, must worship Him IN SPIRIT, and IN TRUTH..

Jesus said, if you think of sinning, you have sinned....the bar is set high,
so that you will seek God, and hence fall in love with God, who already loves YOU more than you will ever know.
and when you seek Him with all your heart, you will find Him.
He will give you "a peace that surpasses ALL understanding" and your mind will be changed, and renewed, and your flesh will fade away, and get in the back seat, or the trunk preferably.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
who is to blame? (I go Pogo, we have met the enemy...and he is US.)

st. Paul said the same thing the OT said...we were altered when sin entered the world, from adam on.
the holy was removed, our spirits had enmity towards God, because God could not dwell with sin, and we had embrace it. WHO CAN FREE ME...this was Paul's lament.

Only Christ can alter this, and only if we co-operate with the Spirit. He is Life, He is Truth, He is the way.
One can "have a form of godliness" but have no actual power, until one is born of Him, by Him.

He alone then is our mother our father our sister our brother, put no confidence in your flesh, or your own mind, or that of others, for they often oppose the Lord. SOme always do so.
Only as we surrender and embrace what our God says, what He reveals, do we begin to emerge from our stuff...for we, are all born swamp creatures, unaware, unredeemed. Only God can change that, only He can truly redeem, renew and rebirth us.

romans chapter 7

Release from the Law
(Galatians 3:15–25)

1Do you not know, brothers (for I am speaking to those who know the law), that the law has authority over a man only as long as he lives? ( here is the parable comparison)
2For instance, a married woman is bound by law to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is released from the law of marriage.
3So then, if she is joined to another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law and is not an adulteress, even if she marries another man.
(next he ties this with what Christ's sacrificial death did to set us free)

4Therefore, my brothers, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, (Christ took the punishment in His body that we deserved, and PAID IN FULL for our offenses)
that you might belong to another, to Him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God.
(Christ then obtained forgiveness and resurection power, a new man a new birth, for us all)
5For when we lived according to the flesh, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in our bodies, bearing fruit for death. (the sin nature condemned us all to death, but He took it, nailed it to the cross, and put it out of the way)
6But now, having died to what bound us, we have been released from the law, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code. (this is the difference, the redeemed by nature now WANT to do right, desire truth, desire Holiness, because the nature itself has returned to the pre-fall nature of mankind, before the fall) (yet only as they continue IN the Spirit, not as they return to flesh/old man nature)

God’s Law Is Holy

7What then shall we say? Is the law sin? Certainly not! Indeed, I would not have been mindful of sin if not for the law. For I would not have been aware of coveting if the law had not said, “Do not covet.”a
8But sin, seizing its opportunity through the commandment, produced in me every kind of covetous desire. For apart from the law, sin is dead. (he was a happy worthless heathen, ignoring truth all day every day)

sidebar: (in other words, apart from the words "this is sin" sin does not exist because awareness is not present, sin is dead because there is no cogent conviction of it, only a continual desire to ignore consciousness, ignor what one does to ones self, or to others,)

9Once I was alive apart from the law; (once he was happy in his ignorance)
but when the commandment came, sin sprang to life and I died. Once he knew Gods words, he became convicted of sin, knew it was wrong)
10So I discovered that the very commandment that was meant to bring life actually brought death.
(he realized right from wrong, but couldn't do anything about it, and became twice dead, sad, trapped)
11For sin, seizing its opportunity through the commandment, deceived me and through the commandment put me to death. (it was painful, to realize our right/fun/sinful doings were actually wrong-doings/things leading to death and destruction)

12So then, the law is holy, and the commandment is holy, righteous, and good.
(he realize there were esential truths, with no grey areas, no 50 shades pf grey, truth, pure and simple)

Struggling with Sin

13Did that which is good, then, become death to me? Certainly not! But in order that sin might be exposed as sin, it produced death in me through what was good, so that through the commandment sin might become utterly sinful. He is saying God had to hold up the mirror, and say LOOK at this, really LOOK at it. can one justify doing to another what they would not want done to themselves? the laws of love, require love of us.

14We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. (admits to cluelessness)
15I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do. But what I hate, I do. (sounds conflicted)
16And if I do what I do not want to do, I admit that the law is good.
17In that case, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. (not blame shifting, admitting to something IN HIMSELF that is wrong/unholy/sin filled)

he is saying, once I heard truth, my spirit received and knew it was truth, and that I wasn't off the hook, and I began to hate my behavior, because my heart knew the truth, that I had become a servant to sin and then to lies as well, in order to cover/justify my sin..

18I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my flesh; for I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.
19For I do not do the good I want to do. Instead, I keep on doing the evil I do not want to do.
20And if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

again, not letting himself off the hook, just admitting he sees his tendency to choose the wrong, the feel good, rather than the right or holy act.

21So this is the principle I have discovered: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me.
22For in my inner being I delight in God’s law. (spirit knows truth)
23But I see another law at work in my body, warring against the law of my mind and holding me captive to the law of sin that dwells within me. (flesh loves sin, sin has pleasure for a season)

24What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? (WHO will free me he laments. who will free me........FROM ME)
25Thanks be to God, through Jesus Christ our Lord! (he proclaims that only God can free him, allow him to see and be set truly free from these delusions)

So then, with my mind I serve the law of God, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.
(now he defines clearly where the real war is, what the real struggle is all about)

Paul goes on elsewhere to say he crucifies his flesh daily. This does not mean LITERALLY, causing ourselves physical pain does nothing, only adhering in hunility, with heart mind soul and spirit, only the real turning from sin makes God and us happy. A physical scourging etc. is just "religious lies, it is our obedience, relying on God, saying NO to things we shouldn't do or think...that is what pleases God
. it means he says NO to his own carnal desires each day, in favor of seeking to walk in the Spirit, and serve the Spirit with his whole man, body soul and spirit. He also says, it is possible, as Jesus died to obtain the right for us to become God's children, just as he was...quote "the firstborn of MANY"
st john said "be ye holy, as He is Holy"...meaning we can, by His grace, otherwise it would be unfair to say to us, be this way, walk this way, unless it were indeed possible. which it is.
Obey not your own flesh, for it serves that which is not God, obey the Spirit.
For those that love and worship Him, must worship Him IN SPIRIT, and IN TRUTH..

Jesus said, if you think of sinning, you have sinned....the bar is set high,
so that you will seek God, and hence fall in love with God, who already loves YOU more than you will ever know.
and when you seek Him with all your heart, you will find Him.
He will give you "a peace that surpasses ALL understanding" and your mind will be changed, and renewed, and your flesh will fade away, and get in the back seat, or the trunk preferably.
Great expository teaching Bannonfan😉

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021

🙏🏼🇺🇸👍🏼🙂
As I was reading this thread, I immediately thought of 2 Timothy 2:23-25:

"Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will."

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat