Anyone else think that the Anti-Christ is here in the world now? What else explains the tremendous evil that abounds these days? Any insights?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
I think he's calling the "shots" at the White House. Who else would leave our mortal enemies to cut heads off of Americans and anyone who aided us in that God-forsaken country, and leave stealth helicopters, night-vision equipment, laser-guided missiles and force jabs on the military on pain of court marshal for refusing. You have to know that they wanted that equipment to fall into the CCP's hands. Am I wrong, or is it BHO'Biden and the entire apparatchik of the Chi-Comms?

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Anyone else think that the Anti-Christ is here in the world now?
No
Evil is relative to a standard. Today's world is doing OK as it could be a lot worse - a lot worse.
If it is bad enough here in the USA, there would be more outrage. Sorry, the People are still too calm, cool, and collected.
However, it never hurts to get started today before it gets worse.
The 'evil' I see is defined by the writers of the Federalist Papers, not the religious kind of EVIL.

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
I see. So Madison, Hamilton, John Jay wrote about freedom of speech, or the evils of suppressing, repressing, speech, evil of establishing a "State" religion, etc. They essentially carried out the debate which preceeded the publishing of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. They vehemently argued that the evils they escaped by overthrowing a tyrannical monarchy were the evils to be overthrown.

Today, we have BHO'BIDEN, HARRIS, AUSTIN, MILLEY, MAYORKIS, FAUCCi, and lesser players, lesser thinkers, certainly Biden is a lesser among thinkers, planners, orators etc. and is not a strong leader. He is a senile emtpy suit -- gives me such CONFIDENCE my country, which existed only a few months ago -- to know that Uncle Joe is at the helm and calling the shots, HmHmHmha,ha, ha, ; sorry I about pulled a Camela Har, har, ha, ha, ha, ha, but stopped myself.
Tell me more NvErik. Drill down a level from where you left off and give us some more specifics. I think I disagree with you that people are calm cool and collected. They're not loud yet, like BLM AND ANTIFA. Our people are patriots, polite, observe proper decorum in most all situations.

I see the Taliban, the Chi-Comms, the people who would take away God-given freedoms to advance their own purposes -- complete , totalitarian control over as many people as they can CON into going along with them. We can be calm, cool, collected and stiil heavily opposed to the barrage of authoritarians trying to impose authoritarian rule over us.

I'm interested in your follow-up expository.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
the biggest fraud of all, the biggest deception of all, is the belief in the end of days. atleast in the sence of what so many of us believe because its so popular and everywhere.but in my oppinion this was all a plan to program peoples minds that its meant to happen , it says so right there in the bible. but did you know that for the last 2000 since jesus that the end times belief has always been one way one belief about how the end times plays out and when, until like the late 1800's maybe even sooner those end times beliefs started to change into what we believe today. another words, i always grew up believing jesus was coming back soon , repent turn away from your sins or you will burn in hell. its was always the fear, keep people afraid, draw the biggest crowds by maqking the most craziest prophecy that will come to fullfillment any day now. theres alot of money to be made in the world of bible prophecy and it seems like the ones who make the most outragfious stuff get the most views. false prophets is what most of them are. idk it just makes more sence, i would have never of figured this out had i not studied bible prohecy for 15 year and just recentley for the last 2 years learned about these secret groups of societys, boys and girls clubs. thats why theres gangs everywhere only some have more power then others and some are good while others are doing the will of whatever they worship, we know its not God almighty, jesus christ, lord of lords and king of kings. theres evil and im sure they communicate with their master and get instructions on what to do. i had read awhile back that the president of ccp looks up to or wants to take after satan , just like the globalist who worship satan to,

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
I think I disagree with you that people are calm cool and collected. They're not loud yet, like BLM AND ANTIFA. Our people are patriots, polite, observe proper decorum in most all situations.
I've got to prod people on.
What I see is a lack of genuine effort of rational means to achieve a goal.
The goal ? Is there one ? Who decides ?
To have a goal, there's needs to a problem described to where the goal's effort are put.
Returning Trump is fine, but short sighted and insufficient.
2022 Elections, even if honest, still supports the same system which got us here, and it has been so for 110 years.
Much greater changes should be considered than these surface topics we bother with.

So, 2022 elections and maybe Trump somewhere along the way. Then what ?
Something more than how things have been done before is indicated.
Violence is unwise.
Non-Violent Action is better, but will take some effort to bring people into its grip.
There are other efforts being tossed around here, and that's good.
Whatever will work, and whoever is willing to join will work too.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
Anyone else think that the Anti-Christ is here in the world now? What else explains the tremendous evil that abounds these days? Any insights?
Anti means instead of. Satan and his angels will be kicked out of heaven to earth for a 5 month period the last half of which he will be visible in his role of the anti-christ. He as such will heal the deadly wound to the political beast changing it to a religious beast. So yes he could be here in the first two and a half month period but he hasn't stepped forth for the last two and a half months as God. remember ... False Christ comes first .... before any rapture or anything else.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Talking of the biggest fraud of all.
Will Americans ever wake up? You have no Prez, and no Biden. You have an 8 year imposter. For god’s sake wake up. I am the messenger from a far of land. Why I waste my time trying to wake Americans up, beats the hell out of me.

Spread this far and wide to every American and the entire world population. They all need to know, you have an 8 year imposter as President. When enough Americans know this, he will be deposed and Trump will take over, get this out ASAP.

My new book

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
satan does not know when Jesus Christ will return, only Yehovah Father. satan has had to have a man ready each and every century. There have been a ton of prototypes. Having written that, I do believe he is born and preparing to step into his destiny toward hell.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
the biggest fraud of all, the biggest deception of all, is the belief in the end of days. atleast in the sence of what so many of us believe because its so popular and everywhere.but in my oppinion this was all a plan to program peoples minds that its meant to happen , it says so right there in the bible. but did you know that for the last 2000 since jesus that the end times belief has always been one way one belief about how the end times plays out and when, until like the late 1800's maybe even sooner those end times beliefs started to change into what we believe today. another words, i always grew up believing jesus was coming back soon , repent turn away from your sins or you will burn in hell. its was always the fear, keep people afraid, draw the biggest crowds by maqking the most craziest prophecy that will come to fullfillment any day now. theres alot of money to be made in the world of bible prophecy and it seems like the ones who make the most outragfious stuff get the most views. false prophets is what most of them are. idk it just makes more sence, i would have never of figured this out had i not studied bible prohecy for 15 year and just recentley for the last 2 years learned about these secret groups of societys, boys and girls clubs. thats why theres gangs everywhere only some have more power then others and some are good while others are doing the will of whatever they worship, we know its not God almighty, jesus christ, lord of lords and king of kings. theres evil and im sure they communicate with their master and get instructions on what to do. i had read awhile back that the president of ccp looks up to or wants to take after satan , just like the globalist who worship satan to,
I disagree with your post and have written so before. I am curious, where does it say so in the Bible "this was all a plan to program peoples minds that its meant to happen"? What are you trying to say? Thank you.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Anti means instead of. Satan and his angels will be kicked out of heaven to earth for a 5 month period the last half of which he will be visible in his role of the anti-christ. He as such will heal the deadly wound to the political beast changing it to a religious beast. So yes he could be here in the first two and a half month period but he hasn't stepped forth for the last two and a half months as God. remember ... False Christ comes first .... before any rapture or anything else.
As I understand it, there is no event which must occur before the Rapture, but rather certain events must occur before the Great tribulation. Would you happen to have the Scripture passage which demonstrates that the "false christ comes first before any rapture or anything else"? On what are you basing that please? Or are you referencing that he has come, but yet not revealed? Thanks.

Last edited:

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Archbishop Vigano suggests that the current Pope ( a liberal Jesuit ) has possibly, and unjustly ascended to the papacy and abandoned the faith to idolatry. He says, at the same time, an unlikely President ( a sort of King David) who opposed war, abortion, slavery, and imperialism, has been removed from the Presidency. The combination, of which, has left the world to its own devices, and subject to chaos, plague, and evil. Whether the Anti Christ is here and John's Revelation is playing out, one thing is for certain. Millions of aborted children cry for justice, thousands of children sold into slavery, wars perpetrated by Globalists, dishonest weights and measures used for debt and money, impoverishing the masses. Sounds pretty prophetic to me. The fight we are engaged in is on two fronts, secular and spiritual. As SKB says, it is time to exercise human agency and root out this evil.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Anti-Christ is here now and we are not ready to fight - 2020 is the day that American has shown the world that it has gone soft.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
There are only about a billion possible explanations for the evil that abounds today besides the Anti-Christ.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
There are only about a billion possible explanations for the evil that abounds today besides the Anti-Christ.
Carla you have the most negative attitude and comments, I have seen so far on this site. You have even gone so far as to cuss out another person on here today. I don't like your comments in general, so I don't worry about what you say on my posts or anyone else's posts. You are mean spirited and need Jesus in your life. www.gotquestions.org

Attachments

• Carla Rogers Warroom Forum.jpg
    Carla Rogers Warroom Forum.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat