"An Unethical, CRIMINAL Law Clerk" - Ted Cruz GOES OFF on SCOTUS Leaker

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WhittyDeb

Apr 26, 2021
I pray the person that did this is watching America right now. What a damaging leak that was made. Many people will be hurt in all kinds of ways. Shame on Schumer for his loud-mouthed, discriminatory threats. They seem to have been a little too ready for this. Surely jumped on it pretty quickly to get to the streets with his message - the democrat message. Why do they want America to burn? They are disgusting. SCOTUS LEAKS are good ??? - Let's see the dems in charge - their secret lives leaked. How dare the protestors also leak the actual addresses of the Supreme Court Justices' home addresses - what say you Schumer-I think you were a little too prepared. You are supposed to be doing work right - seems you do nothing but fester in your own filth at the expense of the American people. So glad you are on your way out the door by popular voting - you certainly don't belong in congress. You are passed your purpose years ago

WhittyDeb

Apr 26, 2021
I pray the person that did this is watching America right now. What a damaging leak that was made. Many people will be hurt in all kinds of ways. Shame on Schumer for his loud-mouthed, discriminatory threats. They seem to have been a little too ready for this. Surely jumped on it pretty quickly to get to the streets with his message - the democrat message. Why do they want America to burn? They are disgusting. SCOTUS LEAKS are good ??? - Let's see the dems in charge - their secret lives leaked. How dare the protestors also leak the actual addresses of the Supreme Court Justices' home addresses - what say you Schumer-I think you were a little too prepared. You are supposed to be doing work right - seems you do nothing but fester in your own filth at the expense of the American people. So glad you are on your way out the door by popular voting - you certainly don't belong in congress. You are passed your purpose years ago

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat