ALTERNATE FAU-XI THEORY

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
OK, SO

now don't hate me for this....but I wrote a true story yesterday, and it got me thinking

what if I'm wrong.

I mean, what if toekneee is not delusional, but a zealot.
It is true we are harming this planet.
It is also true, it is to corporate greed, and poor stewardship, and rampant materialism. Really it is the Matrix version of the pursuit of happiness..which of course brings none of it really. Happiness comes when you start loving people more than things, and when you care, and don't want to waste, or hurt the planet. God says, He will judge those who destroy the planet.

now
remember the geogia guidestones, I brought it up way back, and then so did some others. Some checked it out.
its onlyy, that education is not their thing, extinction is their thing...that bothers me.

remember Al Gores book....well those who read may. same idea, an incovienient truth, or as I would have titled it, one mans truth is another mans lie.

putting it together with some other oddities, like thousands of empty plane flights a day, still being flown, constant barrage of adds and flyers want us to buy solar panels, elon musk saying how bad everything is, and then come to find out he not only joined them, he was well into having joined them long before he he began to warn us....and, a whole host of other things too numerous to list
(but I had to ask, if the carbon is such an issue, there is NO good reason to fly 20000 empty flights per day)
(and I had to ask why the group MOST insisting on change (EU) is the one doing most of that)

and I thought...what if toeknee is not a delusional liar who belives his own lies, so much as a climate zealot.

remember the prince who said, I'd like to come back as a plague type virus? some may

there are corporations that want to sell us on climate change for their own profit...so that they can survive no matter if we do.
there are folks who really believe if they do not cull the herd the entire planet will die.

unfortunately, sometimes its the self same people. they will tell you to use less, while they use more.
they will tell you to use less carbon while they use 50 times more then we
they will tell you climate change is inevitable...and then deliberately set the forests on fire, as they did in Paradise CA, and in OR/WA
meanwhile they'll boast they can change the weather....because as it turns out, they indeed have been trying to.

they do not care if they do more damage on the way down, and create the very thing they fear, as long as on the way down they are able to build the shelters, and the rockets etc etc. to make sure THEY survive.
they also know now how to CRISPR, and soon will double the size of the human brain thru this method...how useful will we be then to them.

The proof is, that they are telling children not to have children, to change their gender, and to buy things that have a LARGER carbon negative production cost then what we are doing now. Meanwhile all their rhetoric, private and public speaks of a utopia without religion, and with only 1 in 12 people left standing. meanwhile they may have created AIDS, they certainly are doing gain of function...and WHO knows upon What viruses?

so what if, LIKE GATES, (who we know for sure already thinks this way, and whom is partners with fau-xi, ) toenee is a zealot...and is lying and will lie until the bitter end. What if mosquito boy and the masked man really are 2 of the 3 frogs?

and what if, they are already onto plan B, because plan A did not go as planned. pesky internet.
what if, we wake up with no internet access, just as they did in China 2 yrs ago.
if they do not want We The People to talk, all we need is Wuwei to shut it ALL down.

once upon a time in America 600,000 gave their lives to bring the black man freedom, meanwhile the southern democrats figured out a way to enslave them (aka jim crow laws) to enslave them for another hundred years.
when some of the blacks came back with syphilis...they decided to watch them die, and see how they died, rather than to give them the cure they had...an absolute cure.
is it just me....or is history errily close this time...to last time?

now, one group is trying to enslave an other group, again.
one group wants YOU to NOT grow your own food, or buy seed, not go in a store or restaurant, not drink from the same fountain as the
"ONES WHO CARE ABOUT OTHERS".... never for a moment thinking, maybe the ones warning, and risking their carreers to warn, are the ones who really care. Whilst the others are trying just to save their own skins.

come to think of it, when I was young, those enslaving towns also had separate pools, and fountains, and outside seating for certain people.
as a kid I hated when we went back there to visit kin............as everyone was a racist...........everyone.

well.....you better know your place, you uppity nonners..(non-vaxxers).YOU are the new blacks, and the usless eaters, and they are figuring a way to get rid of you.............this time permanently
since they don't need your labor....and oh, that worm burger...(.let them eat cake..) is just until we figure out how to do it...without the rest catching on UNTIL the final solution has been completed.
(a little harder that, than last time around.....perhaps ALL GOREY shouldn't have invented the internet? (rolleyes)

oh shush you peasant,
"we will continue to fly empty jets, where we eat caviar and hog all the beef....and tell YOU what terrible wasters you all are.

meanwhile the ice melts, as it always has, and to prove to YOU that it is YOU, not we....WE will create the very things we predicted....to convince you to buy more stuff.....so we can horde more stuff...........and build private cruise ships to survive anywhere.
and those of you we keep WILL BE in a database, to be our perfect donors, if, and its a mighty big IF...we even decide to keep you going.

now if I truly believed that to survive I must be in this club, and if these scoffers, at end of the day think they MUST survive at all cost, including the murder of billions...

would you sit and lie thru your teeth................if you were part of THAT CLUB???

I wonder why the so called environmentalist settled for moving pollution to the other side of the planet,
and then took off all the restraints. Or why only one tiny little corner of the world saw what tons of plutonium would mean...and stopped producing it, while the rest went on as if nothing could be wrong.
I wonder why whenever something is WAY too toxic to pour in a stream....they figure out how to get rid of it (by putting it our water) (fluoride)
and of course, tell us its good for us. If it's so much more toxic than mercury that you CAN"T give it to the fishes....why is it OK for us to drink....daily?

I don't know, all I know is I saw with my own eye them setting the forests ablaze right before this "outbreak"....
it made me wonder if white vans were being driven around in our towns, spraying something. They already did it before....(Operation SEA SPRAY)...and why did they design seeds that can not continue to reproduce but go sterile in 3 years...does that sound like something rulers would do to HELP people??????
well...frog number 3 THREE....whomever that is....
whatever is slouching towards Bethlehem,
it ain't a friendly.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
bannonfan. I read this and think I managed to follow you step by step by step as you unwound the silk thread from the cocoon.
Absolutely massive container of insightful power.

I could comment on a dozen things you said, but I'll go with the fluoride in our drinking water. All my life I have been aware of the fluoride in the water. My mother had me drilled and on point about that. "Never drink public water, and avoid meals, soups. drinks with public water." So she was warning me not to drink the Kool-Aid before you did. I can only imagine a weakened life without a Mama like I had --to steer the kids from that ancient bit if idiocy.

And fluorine in water I understand reaches back into even your youth or beyond..... Science is for real, but the application of science is a fraud.

And you, my good man, had to take a lot of blows to grow so wise. From the many stories you relate, you are like a former NWO punching bag with fists growing out of it today. I like that you speak from experience. We can only fight back with the blinders off. Thank you for making me a little more aware about so many hidden things. AJ
came up with a new quote today:

"Greed, is cloaked in a thousand layers of altruism."
and yes, you may quote me.........grins shyly.

I'll give you a good idea, listen to your mother!

thanks for those insights, it really is experiential and....I was half a dumb asses believing..........
hey even a dumb asses can learn to speak!!!

our parents did us no favors trying to shelter us from reality. The realities they grew up with, horror after horror, war after famine after war etc...they kept it all in,
we only got "its a wonderful life, the wizard of oz and disney type realities, many of us.
so, learning what monsters aome folks are came painfully slow to the forefront if at all, for many.

another thing, ONLY eat cooked food from restaurants if you want to avoid hepatitis.

soups, no salads. SALADS are for home only.

why?

Our clinic had 95% of all asian immigrants as carriers...
50% of all hispanic immigrants as carriers.

please read no racism into that, it is just factual, thats all.
well meaning folks trying to do what our parents/grandparents all did, but coming from regions where hygiene meant one bath a season, and raw human waste was handled, used as fertilizer....
the term "just off the boat" was a cautionary.
we deloused them at ellis island for good reasons,
now, we have no health checks, and this in an age where the diseases they bring us are crippling and fatal...and thats on the left. the right. no protest because they fear being called racist.

if we were serious about letting in more people for their work ethic, we would also screen them just to save the tax payer a million bucks in health care, which NOT screening for disease is going to be the average cost, PER Immigrant. Then add what their kids will do to costs, especially because they keep pushing high sugar/carbs on them....LOOK at them.

who works in restaurant kitchens?
and now WHY would we be having an epidemic of new cases?
why were there only 2 kids in my grammer school overweight, out of 700
now, every high school is half hippos, fully half.
Our gov pushes crap food is why.

vaccines=new auto immune diseases.
makes hospitals tons of money.
bad diet, makes tons of cancer cases...
need I go on...
water supply...........don't get me started.
we drive 30 minutes away to get mt. water.
only prob is I can't haul the dang containers since the accident. supposely, I should never lift more than 3 lbs ever again....

sidebar: who says the God doesn't have a sense of humor...
gives a soul knowledge, then flattens them so all they can do is share it...and little else.
now I know how Paul felt sitting in prison chains.
Well, at least it got us the new testament!!!!!

so water:
take a country drive, and get water away from the city. well water. UNless you live in a commercial farming area, and then God help you.

One good thing I tell told my kids...
make it a habit
learn at least one new thing, every day.
it will serve you well, and help the next generation to appreciate the ancient, if the ancient have something to offer.
Quite frankly, I am stymied as to how lobotomized much of my generation has become...and how quickly the young are entering the same domain.

its odd that we almost elected Nurse Rachet...who wanted to "put something in our water".
Yes, HilLIARy said that outloud....and they STILL voted for her.

I'm laughing,,,laughing and crying are the same release...as Joni once pointed out.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
bannonfan, these 2 posts together are like a modern version of excerpts from Poor Richard's Almanack.

If somebody (you may be too busy) would pour over your many many threads & pull out your insights (into the best ways to put your left foot in front of the other), everyone would benefit. Your audience reach here is proof how well this would fare with a few million people able to have access to it. I'm serious. (Your cautions about 5g blew my mind at the time.) AJ
thank you...you are the 2nd person to say this. My spouse was after me today on it....
i guess maybe we know who might be messaging me.

sometimes it surprises me even, poor richard=poor bannonfan=balaams ass.
guess is He can use a donkey, He can use any of us....heee haww...we be kickin some ashes now adays!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
bannonfan. I read this and think I managed to follow you step by step by step as you unwound the silk thread from the cocoon.
Absolutely massive container of insightful power.

I could comment on a dozen things you said, but I'll go with the fluoride in our drinking water. All my life I have been aware of the fluoride in the water. My mother had me drilled and on point about that. "Never drink public water, and avoid meals, soups. drinks with public water." So she was warning me not to drink the Kool-Aid before you did. I can only imagine a weakened life without a Mama like I had --to steer the kids from that ancient bit if idiocy.

And fluorine in water I understand reaches back into even your youth or beyond..... Science is for real, but the application of science is a fraud.

And you, my good man, had to take a lot of blows to grow so wise. From the many stories you relate, you are like a former NWO punching bag with fists growing out of it today. I like that you speak from experience. We can only fight back with the blinders off. Thank you for making me a little more aware about so many hidden things. AJ
WELL SAID....DITTO to Aubrey James "pearls of wisdom:...and that of bannonfan. WE AGREE and remember much about what happened in the 50's-60's, etc....
i.e. the fluoride in the water...even FLUORIDE ON YOUR TEETH by the dentist in our town....omg
We now have a 7-stage Reverse Osmosis system that has a storage tank big enough to "fund" the whole house with pure water for showers, sinks, tap and refridge (saves $$ on not having to replenish the yearly "filter" in the fridge)...
AND...we have our own small garden...but I tell you, the darn insects that keep trying to eat everything.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
bannonfan, these 2 posts together are like a modern version of excerpts from Poor Richard's Almanack.

If somebody (you may be too busy) would pour over your many many threads & pull out your insights (into the best ways to put your left foot in front of the other), everyone would benefit. Your audience reach here is proof how well this would fare with a few million people able to have access to it. I'm serious. (Your cautions about 5g blew my mind at the time.) AJ
don't flatter me too much dude, you've never seen me when the real sidebars getting going...
it ain't pretty.:eek:

Reactions: Aubrey James

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
WELL SAID....DITTO to Aubrey James "pearls of wisdom:...and that of bannonfan. WE AGREE and remember much about what happened in the 50's-60's, etc....
i.e. the fluoride in the water...even FLUORIDE ON YOUR TEETH by the dentist in our town....omg
We now have a 7-stage Reverse Osmosis system that has a storage tank big enough to "fund" the whole house with pure water for showers, sinks, tap and refridge (saves $$ on not having to replenish the yearly "filter" in the fridge)...
AND...we have our own small garden...but I tell you, the darn insects that keep trying to eat everything.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
that will be my next step....actually my our friend that just died (from vaxxing)
was our water source, so its time for plan B.

we liked going there to visit them....she is in her new digs, he is in his 90's, no point to not getting a new plan

does your system really filter floride, some say they do, but don't.
I've always been concerned as to what all the chemicals the filters are adding...and to whether chinese supply lines are a good idea.....plus I preferred the minerals, we need them.
you need 10 times more minerals each day than vitamins, so well water, in some places not all, is a fair choice.

I researched it at one time....maybe its time to reconsider. IS your system made in USA or where?

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
OK, SO

now don't hate me for this....but I wrote a true story yesterday, and it got me thinking

what if I'm wrong.

I mean, what if toekneee is not delusional, but a zealot.
It is true we are harming this planet.
It is also true, it is to corporate greed, and poor stewardship, and rampant materialism. Really it is the Matrix version of the pursuit of happiness..which of course brings none of it really. Happiness comes when you start loving people more than things, and when you care, and don't want to waste, or hurt the planet. God says, He will judge those who destroy the planet.

now
remember the geogia guidestones, I brought it up way back, and then so did some others. Some checked it out.
its onlyy, that education is not their thing, extinction is their thing...that bothers me.

remember Al Gores book....well those who read may. same idea, an incovienient truth, or as I would have titled it, one mans truth is another mans lie.

putting it together with some other oddities, like thousands of empty plane flights a day, still being flown, constant barrage of adds and flyers want us to buy solar panels, elon musk saying how bad everything is, and then come to find out he not only joined them, he was well into having joined them long before he he began to warn us....and, a whole host of other things too numerous to list
(but I had to ask, if the carbon is such an issue, there is NO good reason to fly 20000 empty flights per day)
(and I had to ask why the group MOST insisting on change (EU) is the one doing most of that)

and I thought...what if toeknee is not a delusional liar who belives his own lies, so much as a climate zealot.

remember the prince who said, I'd like to come back as a plague type virus? some may

there are corporations that want to sell us on climate change for their own profit...so that they can survive no matter if we do.
there are folks who really believe if they do not cull the herd the entire planet will die.

unfortunately, sometimes its the self same people. they will tell you to use less, while they use more.
they will tell you to use less carbon while they use 50 times more then we
they will tell you climate change is inevitable...and then deliberately set the forests on fire, as they did in Paradise CA, and in OR/WA
meanwhile they'll boast they can change the weather....because as it turns out, they indeed have been trying to.

they do not care if they do more damage on the way down, and create the very thing they fear, as long as on the way down they are able to build the shelters, and the rockets etc etc. to make sure THEY survive.
they also know now how to CRISPR, and soon will double the size of the human brain thru this method...how useful will we be then to them.

The proof is, that they are telling children not to have children, to change their gender, and to buy things that have a LARGER carbon negative production cost then what we are doing now. Meanwhile all their rhetoric, private and public speaks of a utopia without religion, and with only 1 in 12 people left standing. meanwhile they may have created AIDS, they certainly are doing gain of function...and WHO knows upon What viruses?

so what if, LIKE GATES, (who we know for sure already thinks this way, and whom is partners with fau-xi, ) toenee is a zealot...and is lying and will lie until the bitter end. What if mosquito boy and the masked man really are 2 of the 3 frogs?

and what if, they are already onto plan B, because plan A did not go as planned. pesky internet.
what if, we wake up with no internet access, just as they did in China 2 yrs ago.
if they do not want We The People to talk, all we need is Wuwei to shut it ALL down.

once upon a time in America 600,000 gave their lives to bring the black man freedom, meanwhile the southern democrats figured out a way to enslave them (aka jim crow laws) to enslave them for another hundred years.
when some of the blacks came back with syphilis...they decided to watch them die, and see how they died, rather than to give them the cure they had...an absolute cure.
is it just me....or is history errily close this time...to last time?

now, one group is trying to enslave an other group, again.
one group wants YOU to NOT grow your own food, or buy seed, not go in a store or restaurant, not drink from the same fountain as the
"ONES WHO CARE ABOUT OTHERS".... never for a moment thinking, maybe the ones warning, and risking their carreers to warn, are the ones who really care. Whilst the others are trying just to save their own skins.

come to think of it, when I was young, those enslaving towns also had separate pools, and fountains, and outside seating for certain people.
as a kid I hated when we went back there to visit kin............as everyone was a racist...........everyone.

well.....you better know your place, you uppity nonners..(non-vaxxers).YOU are the new blacks, and the usless eaters, and they are figuring a way to get rid of you.............this time permanently
since they don't need your labor....and oh, that worm burger...(.let them eat cake..) is just until we figure out how to do it...without the rest catching on UNTIL the final solution has been completed.
(a little harder that, than last time around.....perhaps ALL GOREY shouldn't have invented the internet? (rolleyes)

oh shush you peasant,
"we will continue to fly empty jets, where we eat caviar and hog all the beef....and tell YOU what terrible wasters you all are.

meanwhile the ice melts, as it always has, and to prove to YOU that it is YOU, not we....WE will create the very things we predicted....to convince you to buy more stuff.....so we can horde more stuff...........and build private cruise ships to survive anywhere.
and those of you we keep WILL BE in a database, to be our perfect donors, if, and its a mighty big IF...we even decide to keep you going.

now if I truly believed that to survive I must be in this club, and if these scoffers, at end of the day think they MUST survive at all cost, including the murder of billions...

would you sit and lie thru your teeth................if you were part of THAT CLUB???

I wonder why the so called environmentalist settled for moving pollution to the other side of the planet,
and then took off all the restraints. Or why only one tiny little corner of the world saw what tons of plutonium would mean...and stopped producing it, while the rest went on as if nothing could be wrong.
I wonder why whenever something is WAY too toxic to pour in a stream....they figure out how to get rid of it (by putting it our water) (fluoride)
and of course, tell us its good for us. If it's so much more toxic than mercury that you CAN"T give it to the fishes....why is it OK for us to drink....daily?

I don't know, all I know is I saw with my own eye them setting the forests ablaze right before this "outbreak"....
it made me wonder if white vans were being driven around in our towns, spraying something. They already did it before....(Operation SEA SPRAY)...and why did they design seeds that can not continue to reproduce but go sterile in 3 years...does that sound like something rulers would do to HELP people??????
well...frog number 3 THREE....whomever that is....
whatever is slouching towards Bethlehem,
it ain't a friendly.
Hey Bannonfan,

My first thought was, what have you been smoking tonight? I reread your thread several times before making a decision about the content. A zealot? I cannot see it. I think that is an insult to all the genuine zealots out there!!! Especially Saul/Paul. There is no conversion experience in line for toe knee.

I do like that you think outside the box and that you are tying this into the whole Georgia stones and the globalist plan to save themselves from the rest of us. I see him as the master sorcerer, as in pharmakeia. I understand his role as motivated purely by greed and his god-like characterization of himself. In my opinion, soon, he will no longer have the authority to inflict the poisonous jabs onto American citizens. his heart is too hardened to be part of any club outside of his own. All of his pet "vaccinations" and pet "Run-death-is-near" killing drug Remdesivir, his 40+ years of killing AIDS victims (according to Kennedy's book) has me thinking instead that Holy Spirit will ensure he is done offering sacrifices on the alters of mammon, molech, and baal-zephron, in that order. His is a deluded descent into the depths of places where those who fear the LORD will never see.

WE ARE IN SPRITUAL WARFARE. There are no zealots in that camp which are able to switch sides now. Our Almighty Lord, has closed the door for most of them and He is coming to demonstrate who HE is. The battle rages on in the minds of those who have lost and don't even know it yet. There is one last revival and those who fear the LORD will see victory. Those which fear those who fear the LORD; are being led into the trap set by Almighty God Himself. Stand firm and think no more about evil intent or motivations; trust and believe in innovations of heavenly brilliance as victory belongs to Yahweh. Listen intently for Holy Spirit to guide your prayers and declarations over the principalities which have held American citizens hostage and stolen our freedoms. Do not be distracted nor discouraged as this is a reminder we are in covenant with Yehovah. Stand firm and push back in assertive prayers against all evil.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
my question is why are they still pushing a vaccine that obviously is not working?

my alternate theories abound.

vaccine spread the varient, vaccines were a delivery system to spread a deadly disease, not to suppress it.

why, because the Lancet findings found that the vaccines spread the disease...

the numbers are stagerring...so did they skew the numbers

F course, they lied, had no death rate, called everything covid...to scare the hell out of folks, then they gave them the virus in the vaccine...

this played out whe I saw heart, mind, and g.Barre, all symptoms of vax poisoning...they gave it to everyone, and they spread it, and/or got sick.

they are creating the pandemic with their vaccine...read the peer reviewed lancet report...read it five times..

we know whats coming....cancers, infertility, autoimmune diseases...new expensive drugs to cure it, all....

meanwhile depopulation.....

arch Bishop Viganno....said the same thing I said, it is going to make people chronically ill.

Viganno KNOWS what the vatican had planned, it is the CDC and Pope, together ruining the world.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
darling, he is a eugenics zealot...not a religious zealot, he has drank the koolaide that says if we do not kill them the earth will die...that may be why he can so confidently sit there and lie again and again...because he believes his motive is righteous, his WIFE is a eugenisist, she headed a large killing club for years...

I know most will not understand this, I was a tad of a history buff...believe me when I say some believe lies with their entire being.

Its been harder this month...burying people in our spare time is not a recipe for joy.
Not when you know it was all so unnecessary. This lie is preying on the most vulnerable.

I do not normally mind when friends or family go home, as we know where they are going.
yet, when they have been murdered, and you stand over their caskets...its a different vibe...murder is murder.

Last edited:

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
darling, he is a eugenics zealot...not a religious lealot,
:ROFLMAO:
he has drank the koolaide that says if we do not kill them the earth will die...that may be why he can so confidently sit there and lie again and again...because he believes his motive is righteous, his WIFE is a eugenisist, she headed a large killing club for years...

I know most will not understand this, I was a tad of a history buff...believe me when I say some believe lies with their entire being.

Its been harder this month...burying people in our spare time is not a recipe for joy.
Not when you know it was all so unneccessary. This lie is praying on the most vunerable.

I do not normally mind when friends or family go home, as we know where they are going.
yet, when they have been murdered, and you stand over their caskets...its a different vibe...murder is murder.
:cry: :cry:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
just put another dear friend in the ground this morning.
(think I'll give this its own thread.)

she fine until the jab, then memory went all to pieces, fatigue was incredible,
hallucinations, paranoia, headaches...all symptoms of brain inflammation...a common side effect of the new vaccines.

after 2 nd jab (which I was begging this couple not to take, but their care givers insisted) then her mind was gone, within 2 months couldn't even recognize her own street...

went to the national cemetery....spoke with the coordinator...

turns out THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS BUSY IN ALL THEIR HISTORY. they have to run 3 buildings, with 30 minutes only per service....7 days a week all slots filled....
that's 350 burials a week, and that's just at one cemetery, the others are similarly busy.

this is an indicator of how many more are dying from this jab....as folks are NOT dying at the usual clip.....they are SO BACKED UP, folks are waiting in line for weeks just to get a slot for a service.

IN this case, the wait was 4 weeks, just to bury her.

2 years ago, I said, this will be the outcome, the elders will drop like flies.

sometimes....................it literally sucks to have been right.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
I am sorry for the loss of your friend.
I have realized in order for us to be right we merely have to wait.

Things that I have been preparing for have come true. People who have called me crazy conspiracy theorist have recently become silent.

I pray for all those affected by this psyop.
I have friends and family who have been vaxxed and have serious issues.

Pray for guidance and pray for strength for all those affected by this.
God bless us all.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Come out of her my people.....

I lived in a major Massachusetts city for 15 years something inside me inspired me to move 10 years ago to rural NH.
We have an outdoor wood boiler, well water w/7 stage filter system, solar power, chickens, fruit trees, raised beds. Indoor grow room, freeze dryer (everything gets preserved)

I am prepared to help all that God chooses to send to me.

I just want us all to find our way to God's saving grace.

We need to stop living for this world..
And be the change we wish to see..

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I gave up the farm due to health, but applaud all who have one.

its not that hard to be self sustaining with the will, and some strength to do it.

were it not but for a broken back, we would already have moves back out.

ALL must be willing to do as Lord leads, to lead others in what is to come.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
I gave up the farm due to health, but applaud all who have one.

its not that hard to be self sustaining with the will, and some strength to do it.

were it not but for a broken back, we would already have moves back out.

ALL must be willing to do as Lord leads, to lead others in what is to come.
Your wisdom is needed to guide others to the truth. Your body may be broken but your will is strong. Help others and they will help you.

Many blessings friend.
God bless you and yours.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I am stymied by Trump's continuation of vaccine support.

All he would have to do is LOOK....this is NOT our daddy's vaccine protocol
this is mRNA and adjuvant madness. This is world class physicians saying STOP.

I think this is where Trump's narcissism is a big detriment to we populists, we are populists BECAUSE we are FOR the people. For a government by and for the people, which is all but gone gone.

Trump, is for Trump here, he does not want to admit he got played, he wants the dialogue that he did in a year what takes 10 years, and if he admits it is a toxic vaccine, he admits he failed/was duped.

for a narcissist, admitting to a failure is tantamount to killing the golden goose, destroying the precious in the fire, and so forth. They protect their personality, AND their "achievements" at all cost.

Meanwhile, insurance numbers do not lie. 40% more deaths means wherever 100,000 people stood in past years, there now stands 140,000

in other words FAR more deaths than history has ever recorded.

Trump, needs to wake up and smell that coffee.
Otherwise even the slow among us are going to wonder what is wrong with him.

Donald, its not your fault you could not do in a year what has always taken 10 years...you are not superman.

Donald, this whole thing was planned years in advance, this whole thing was done 100 years ago, and no one noticed then....are we STill as clueless?

PAY attention here Don, they played your germophobic ass like a fiddle.

ALL you need to do is say "I was wrong"...."there is something afoot" "they are not telling us the truth"
for folks to know you have the IQ some claim you have, otherwise...one wonders...and millions more also wonder.
wait for it:
at this point, billions now wonder.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat