Alec Baldwin Stunner — ‘The trigger wasn’t pulled. I didn’t pull the trigger’…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

“I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them, never. I have no idea how it happened. Someone put a live bullet in a gun, a bullet that wasn’t even supposed to be on the property.”

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
"It wasn't me, and anyway if it was, it's not my fault."

The gun is an Italian replica of an 1873 Colt. Not only do you have to pull the trigger, but you have to manually cock the hammer first. It has either a transfer bar safety or a floating firing pin- they made them both ways. The floating firing pin models are popular because they are authentic looking with the hammer back- the firing pin is visible.

Neither model will fire without manually cocking the hammer and pulling the trigger. Both models have internal mechanicals that prevent the firing pin from reaching the cartridge unless the trigger is pulled.

If the hammer is sitting on a live round, an impact to the hammer will not discharge the gun. Dropping it on the hammer will not discharge the gun. They look like the old colts, but they are safe to carry with 6 rounds- the old colts aren't.

They are different to shoot than most guns you see nowadays. SA revolvers have very short and crisp trigger pulls compared to double action revolvers and autos. Resting a finger on the trigger is enough to make one go bang, especially if you are used to autos or DA revolvers.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas

The gun is an Italian replica of an 1873 Colt. Not only do you have to pull the trigger, but you have to manually cock the hammer first. It has either a transfer bar safety or a floating firing pin- they made them both ways. The floating firing pin models are popular because they are authentic looking with the hammer back- the firing pin is visible.

Neither model will fire without manually cocking the hammer and pulling the trigger. Both models have internal mechanicals that prevent the firing pin from reaching the cartridge unless the trigger is pulled.

If the hammer is sitting on a live round, an impact to the hammer will not discharge the gun. Dropping it on the hammer will not discharge the gun. They look like the old colts, but they are safe to carry with 6 rounds- the old colts aren't.

They are different to shoot than most guns you see nowadays. SA revolvers have very short and crisp trigger pulls compared to double action revolvers and autos. Resting a finger on the trigger is enough to make one go bang, especially if you are used to autos or DA revolvers.
I thought it was an original Colt.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I have always liked him as an actor. But he is stupid to be doing this interview, eating out, having Hilaria blasting on social media. His career is now as a producer only. It mb over completely.

bektexas

Mar 9, 2021
So it was the gun that pulled the trigger? I hope no jury falls for his explanation.
SO, obviously they checked his gun to determine if a bullet was in fact fired, this can be done. So, where is the police report for validation of what he is stating. Hopefully George had enough guts to ask this same question.

Reactions: deplorablekat

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I thought it was an original Colt.
It was made by Pietta, according to the Santa Fe County Sheriff. They are good copies.

Aug 4, 2021
I have always liked him as an actor. But he is stupid to be doing this interview, eating out, having Hilaria blasting on social media. His career is now as a producer only. It mb over completely.
I wouldn't waste a dime on anything that he does. He's a left-wing big mouth bully who got his jollies ripping Trump and the rest of us over and over and over. It's about time that he does a little squirming and some real fear about his future in the business. The Cuomos' are gone and hopefully we've seen the last of Baldwin and hopefully as we "Deplorables" get control of the situation; more will fall with some going to prison. Why we don't hear the word "treason" used against a number of these people is beyond me. The official method of punishment for treason is still, the firing squad". We've come very close to losing this country and we're not "out of the woods" yet.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
SO, obviously they checked his gun to determine if a bullet was in fact fired, this can be done. So, where is the police report for validation of what he is stating. Hopefully George had enough guts to ask this same question.
They are trying to spin this into an accidental discharge. It was not. It was a negligent discharge.

The prop house and the gun manufacturer both have an interest in showing that the gun did not malfunction and the mechanical safeties had not been disabled.

No matter what, SA revolvers will not fire until the hammer is cocked by hand. There is no getting past that- the gun was cocked. So either someone set the gun down on the table already cocked (which would be really weird), or Baldwin cocked it himself before firing.

Reactions: deplorablekat

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas

Must have been a virtual bullet. They are fired from a virtual revolver! Ask the horses. 😁

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020
YOU CAN'T RELEASE THE HAMMER UNLESS YOU ...OR Someone ELSE PULLS THE TRIGGER.....IMAGINE THE DAMAGE BALDWIN COULD DO WITH A SEMI AUTOMATIC.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat