A Video Presentation Designed for those who have been sleeping. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW. Remember the date: 11/11/2021

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
There's a tiny bit of truth here. But most of it is bullshit.

An unnamed female British narrator claims to have done "research", but she never says where she gets her information. What you get: vague impressions, insinuation, guilt by association, exaggeration, accusation, assertion, jumping to conclusions, and logical fallacies of all kinds. A mishmash of disinformation and propaganda.

This video taps into the far fringes of common internet subjects: pedophilia, Hollywood, Satanic ritual, adrenochrome, Illuminati, freemasons. These are distractions.

If you want to know about how we got here, you might read Solving 9/11 by Chris Bollyn. You might pay attention to election fraud. These are two vital, concrete subjects that are being covered up.

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
There's a tiny bit of truth here. But most of it is bullshit.

An unnamed female British narrator claims to have done "research", but she never says where she gets her information. What you get: vague impressions, insinuation, guilt by association, exaggeration, accusation, assertion, jumping to conclusions, and logical fallacies of all kinds. A mishmash of disinformation and propaganda.

This video taps into the far fringes of common internet subjects: pedophilia, Hollywood, Satanic ritual, adrenochrome, Illuminati, freemasons. These are distractions.

If you want to know about how we got here, you might read Solving 9/11 by Chris Bollyn. You might pay attention to election fraud. These are two vital, concrete subjects that are being covered up.
I normally don't respond to comments, like this...because YOU DON'T know what I know. There are NO PERFECT PRESENTATIONS. And if you would like Further Information about said presentation: You can contact "Good Lion Films", as I did -- and they will provide you with 118+ different articles, videos, audio clips, websites and statistical information.

BUT...

DISTRACTIONS --- Ha-Ha, You don't have to watch, comment or even like what I post, I am NOT HERE to gain FAME or a FOLLOWING. I AM MOST CERTAINLY NOT HERE TO PROVIDE LINKS to "BullShit" as you said in your opening remarks. I am here to delicately provide information ("DISTRACTIONS" as you say) which relates to the LONG GAME and a GREATER understanding of the ENEMY.

DISTRACTIONS - No Sir! It is VITAL to know who YOUR ENEMIES ARE and how THEY CONNECT to other cables of information.

Please have a good day - I will not respond to future comments

Namaste.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I wll not respond to future comments
Here's where you give your game away. People say that to me when they know they have lost.

Adrenochrome? Come on, man. It's enough to list the many ways these people have broken the law. You don't have to turn them into Satan-worshipping adrenochromed pedophiles with logos and signs and secret handshakes.

You think that's not an exaggeration? OK.

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Let's analyze this weird post.

• "I normally don't respond to comments, like this" – This sentence claims my post is the same old thing: baseless, dumb comments the poster has seen a million times before. I have enough confidence in my work to say this isn't the case. Besides, instead of saying Oh this again, why not go ahead and prove where I was wrong?
• "because YOU DON'T know what I know" – a vague claim that means nothing. You "know" about what subject? I'm sure there are things you know that I don't. I'm sure that are things I know that you don't. So what? Is it a contest? If so, what's the reward? And how do we get to "because"? That's a huge leap.
• "There are NO PERFECT PRESENTATIONS" – I never said there were, and that's not the point. It doesn't have to be perfect. It has to make sense.
• "And if you would like Further Information" – Why the capitals? You think Deplorables don't understand the shift key?
• "You can contact "Good Lion Films" – Why not include at least some mention of sources in the film? If you are interviewing a reporter from the Chicago Tribune, give his name on the screen with "Chicago Tribune" below it. Or the author, book, date, etc. Text on video is v. easy to do these days. Other people have no problem with it. The bigger the claims, the more you need sources to back them up.
• "BUT..." – In the words of Pee Herman, everyone always has a big but.
• "DISTRACTIONS --- Ha-Ha, You don't have to watch" – How are these three items connected? I'm not trying to distract anyone. Are you trying to distract me? Why? I know I don't have to watch. I don't have to comment either. But I am. You can't handle that? Why not? This is a forum with exchanges. What you want is graffiti, shooting off your mouth, and lecturing without anyone responding. That's not America.
• "I AM MOST CERTAINLY NOT HERE TO PROVIDE LINKS to "BullShit" as you said in your opening remarks" – Where did I say that?
• "I am here to delicately provide information" – Delicately? Uh, no. Your response is indelicate. Your video, much of it about "Satanic rituals of pedophiles" is about as delicate as a semi-truck.
• "GREATER understanding of the ENEMY" – Fine. I'm providing that right now.
• "how THEY CONNECT to other cables of information" – This is such odd phrasing. Who talks this way? Since when are people ... connected to ... cables...of information? H.R. Giger?
• "Please have a good day - I will not respond to future comments" – This is more odd phrasing. Please have a nice day? I'm not sure I've ever heard that. Someone actually begging me to have a nice day. You don't have to beg. Really. It's so incongruous to the tone of your previous comments and to the one that follows, as if to say, "You're a jerk, but have a nice day anyway. I won't be reading your moronic posts in the future. I'm too precious to respond to you."
• "Namaste" – What an ending! Perhaps the most puzzling comment of all. I had to look up this one. It's a customary Hindu greeting or goodbye. When I was high school, a friend from India was part of my everyday lunch table. I never heard him use this word.

Exactly how many foreigners are on this forum? It's not all bad. But it makes we wonder how you fit yourself into the America First platform.

Aloha.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat