A RAT CATHARSIS IS WARRANTED. THE INFESTATION IS OVERWHELMING, ESPECIALLY THREAT OF DISEASE, LIKE SARS-CoV-2, EBOLA AND THE CLASSICAL BLACK PLAGUE

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
POLITICAL ASS ASS I NATIONS WORK, TERRORISM WORKS, IT IS THE APPLICATION AND STATECRAFT. ASS ASS I NATION(INTERESTING WHEN YOU BREAKDOWN WORDS) REMOVE INVOLUNTARY LEADERS FROM OFFICE. TERRORISM DESTROYS INSTITUTIONS. 9/11 WAS STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM, IT DESTROYED THE INSTITUTION OF TRANQUILITY AND FINANCE (AS WELL AS TO COVER UP WTC CONSTRUCTION SCANDAL/CUSTOMS HOUSE SEIZURES PENDING PROSECUTIONS AND DESTRUCTION OF ALL THE EVIDENCE IN THOSE FEDERAL PROSECUTIONS).

ITS TIME TO KILL ALL PROGRESSIVE(COMMUNIST) POLITICIANS AND THEIR FAMILIES. NORWAY HAS SHOWN US HOW IT SHALL BE DONE. FIRST YOU KILL OFF ALL THE CHILDREN OF THE LEFT, SO TO ELIMINATE THE DYNASTIC COMMUNIST LEADERSHIP AND IF YOU WANT TO TAKE AWAY OUR GUNS, WE WILL COME@YOU WITH OUR MOST ANCIENT WEAPONS OF BOW AND ARROWS AND SLINGS

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat