A post to Kerim (& friends) about Love and the Devil -and Internet Trolls/Plants

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Kerim says on another thread: “Whenever the Spirit of God's Love is supposed to exist in a human's life but it doesn't, for one reason or another, we may say that Satan/Devil exists instead in this human (synonymy of his lack of God's Spirit.”

( I will speak of organized internet trolls shortly, but 1st)

Kerim. Science tends to group all things in two opposing camps, forces, or states. As in your example, science says: “The electron is here, or it is not.” There is no concept of a middle ground. In religious terms (as in mathematics), there is always a border condition. A spiritual activity can (arbitrarily) considered to be good, bad. or neither (neutral). In math this is seen as + or - or zero. It was quite an advancement when the ‘0‘ was introduced into counting systems.

In your example God exists. And if God doesn’t, it is the demon forces that are in charge. But the border between the two is heavily trafficked in terms of religious thought, because nobody is pure evil or pure heavenly blessed. Life is the battle to contain the evil from expression or deepening it’s roots into your spirit. The better angels are infiltrated by the whispers from the bad angels when they slip across the border to create mischief.

Which brings us to this Forum. My time here is an an active poster has run it’s course. When I came on board I saw little evil, because I was intent on mining for diamonds from the positive. And these Warroom caverns are full of precious stones. With time, I came to see the negative side actually has the upper hand. I am a realist, and have decided there is little to be gained from efforts to tilt the balance. The paid trolls/organized plants are a disease that hang around by design to skillfully accomplish their mission.

I was preparing a big thread to shed light on this. However, the further I went into their underworld, I came to understand they are foreign paladins (have gun will travel). In the early days of organized Trollism, there were attacks put together to target individual people. And that still goes on today (Witness the huge troll thread against Edward Szall. The Saintly people throw the first stones, and then never let up. But you're hearing it from Saints, so it's OK. ) Completely intelligent magnificent brains who I admire willingly participated in a farce. Hal2001 and his team orchestrated the whole thing. I could write pages about the techniques and methodology they used. It’s all in their handbook.

But I won’t. Rather than taking down individuals, Hal2001 and his computerized and living band of brothers/sisters pull down a great living these days working for big, big, money (seemingly unending.) Gosh, where could it be coming from?

They are being paid to find any cohesion of thought, and push it apart. But overriding all is the constant use of open brainwashing (OP, which I have mentioned before.) We all understand subliminal brainwashing, which has been employed since the early days of television. Why? Because it works. OP is saying good things to gain your trust, and then constantly and effectively stepping across the border (of good versus evil) and then inserting a nugget of poison.

Hi, I voted for Trump both times during my military service as a Brigadier General, and it would be nice if we can get him reelected. But lately I FEEL he is actually a poseur jackass with a big mouth.”

Now a day later, all that will remain in the reader’s brain is the nagging thought that Trump is ‘not such a nice guy.’ JOB DONE. And the Hal2001 team goes home to their spouses, live the good life, kiss their kids and soon head back to the office.

Anyway, I finally have woken my spidey sense and realize paid mindbenders are not leaving this place. (They’ve been here quite a while.) As a result, my joy in this realm is highly diminished. And that is despite the awesome threaders who post here with the paid ticks hanging all over them.
It was fun to bite the head off the head tick, and watch it flop around for a few days until their team regrouped and went back to work. This Forum is their job, and time is on their side, and their paychecks are secure for years to come.

I’ll check in every so often, do some lurking, and recall better days. I’ve got to move to other dimensions where I feel I can make a difference. Not per se in politics, but as I told Scout9 I intend to try to improve the stance of good political leaders (who in the end) are our people in the D.C. arena. In my own small way....

I’ll close with an idea. I don’t know how much trouble this would be for Citizen X to do, but giving a threadstarter the ability to police their own thread would be a good way to keep biting insects off your own thread. Why shouldn’t a poster have TWO RIGHTS:
(1) The right to delete (submerge) any post on their thread from a troll who is not contributing, but using open brainwashing (or whatever).
(2) The right to (privately not publicly) ban any poster from posting on their thread.

As before, posters go read wahtever they want, and everybody can evaluate what threads they want to get involved with. I doubt the HAL20001 crowd are worried. They will start and build sophisticated threads fashioned to be showpiece outlets where they can brainwash all comers, 2nd, they will be able to slide onto endless threads where the starter is unaware of their intentions.

But the real informationalists can at least have a table at their own picnic without getting overwhelmed with SCABIES...................................... Every so often (and beyond further posts on this thread) as Arnold said, I will be back.

(I did find a photo of HAL2001 after I bit the head off. He, she , it healed nicely.)
scabies.jpg

Last edited:

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
That wb called "censorship" and wb very boring, Cervello di Formaggio. That 1st Amendment is something that most MAGA and us wily independents truly hold dear to our free thinking little brains. We all benefit from open discussion. Trump had too many " yes" people and "yes, daddy" around him. Jarod was a disaster. I so hope that if T intends to run in 2024, that the Javanka duet stays gone and Bannon and real brains like Navarro and that one China expert from the 1970's who has written several books can hold down the fort. Trump needs to build his team now and pick loyal people. He needs business people and brains, not shills. The Wall needs started by day 8. The plan of private funding can work. Military can build parts of it. But Trump needs to handle his businesses. I do not expect him to try again.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
That wb called "censorship" and wb very boring, Cervello di Formaggio. That 1st Amendment is something that most MAGA and us wily independents truly hold dear to our free thinking little brains. We all benefit from open discussion. Trump had too many " yes" people and "yes, daddy" around him. Jarod was a disaster. I so hope that if T intends to run in 2024, that the Javanka duet stays gone and Bannon and real brains like Navarro and that one China expert from the 1970's who has written several books can hold down the fort. Trump needs to build his team now and pick loyal people. He needs business people and brains, not shills. The Wall needs started by day 8. The plan of private funding can work. Military can build parts of it. But Trump needs to handle his businesses. I do not expect him to try again.
MAM. You are so right. Censorship is a drag. The beauty of this Forum is anybody has a spot where they can say anything they want. Your Trump observations are always tippytop. If Trump tries to hold back the sword, he will not prosper as before. Of course, no two minds think exactly the same. I have my differences, which is the salt to the soup.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Kerim says on another thread: “Whenever the Spirit of God's Love is supposed to exist in a human's life but it doesn't, for one reason or another, we may say that Satan/Devil exists instead in this human (synonymy of his lack of God's Spirit.”

( I will speak of organized internet trolls shortly, but 1st)

Kerim. Science tends to group all things in two opposing camps, forces, or states. As in your example, science says: “The electron is here, or it is not.” There is no concept of a middle ground. In religious terms (as in mathematics), there is always a border condition. A spiritual activity can (arbitrarily) considered to be good, bad. or neither (neutral). In math this is seen as + or - or zero. It was quite an advancement when the ‘0‘ was introduced into counting systems.

In your example God exists. And if God doesn’t, it is the demon forces that are in charge. But the border between the two is heavily trafficked in terms of religious thought, because nobody is pure evil or pure heavenly blessed. Life is the battle to contain the evil from expression or deepening it’s roots into your spirit. The better angels are infiltrated by the whispers from the bad angels when they slip across the border to create mischief.

Which brings us to this Forum. My time here is an an active poster has run it’s course. When I came on board I saw little evil, because I was intent on mining for diamonds from the positive. And these Warroom caverns are full of precious stones. With time, I came to see the negative side actually has the upper hand. I am a realist, and have decided there is little to be gained from efforts to tilt the balance. The paid trolls/organized plants are a disease that hang around by design to skillfully accomplish their mission.

I was preparing a big thread to shed light on this. However, the further I went into their underworld, I came to understand they are foreign paladins (have gun will travel). In the early days of organized Trollism, there were attacks put together to target individual people. And that still goes on today (Witness the huge troll thread against Edward Szall. The Saintly people throw the first stones, and then never let up. But you're hearing it from Saints, so it's OK. ) Completely intelligent magnificent brains who I admire willingly participated in a farce. Hal2001 and his team orchestrated the whole thing. I could write pages about the techniques and methodology they used. It’s all in their handbook.

But I won’t. Rather than taking down individuals, Hal2001 and his computerized and living band of brothers/sisters pull down a great living these days working for big, big, money (seemingly unending.) Gosh, where could it be coming from?

They are being paid to find any cohesion of thought, and push it apart. But overriding all is the constant use of open brainwashing (OP, which I have mentioned before.) We all understand subliminal brainwashing, which has been employed since the early days of television. Why? Because it works. OP is saying good things to gain your trust, and then constantly and effectively stepping across the border (of good versus evil) and then inserting a nugget of poison.

Hi, I voted for Trump both times during my military service as a Brigadier General, and it would be nice if we can get him reelected. But lately I FEEL he is actually a poseur jackass with a big mouth.”

Now a day later, all that will remain in the reader’s brain is the nagging thought that Trump is ‘not such a nice guy.’ JOB DONE. And the Hal2001 team goes home to their spouses, live the good life, kiss their kids and soon head back to the office.

Anyway, I finally have woken my spidey sense and realize paid mindbenders are not leaving this place. (They’ve been here quite a while.) As a result, my joy in this realm is highly diminished. And that is despite the awesome threaders who post here with the paid ticks hanging all over them.
It was fun to bite the head off the head tick, and watch it flop around for a few days until their team regrouped and went back to work. This Forum is their job, and time is on their side, and their paychecks are secure for years to come.

I’ll check in every so often, do some lurking, and recall better days. I’ve got to move to other dimensions where I feel I can make a difference. Not per se in politics, but as I told Scout9 I intend to try to improve the stance of good political leaders (who in the end) are our people in the D.C. arena. In my own small way....

I’ll close with an idea. I don’t know how much trouble this would be for Citizen X to do, but giving a threadstarter the ability to police their own thread would be a good way to keep biting insects off your own thread. Why shouldn’t a poster have TWO RIGHTS:
(1) The right to delete (submerge) any post on their thread from a troll who is not contributing, but using open brainwashing (or whatever).
(2) The right to (privately not publicly) ban any poster from posting on their thread.

As before, posters go read wahtever they want, and everybody can evaluate what threads they want to get involved with. I doubt the HAL20001 crowd are worried. They will start and build sophisticated threads fashioned to be showpiece outlets where they can brainwash all comers, 2nd, they will be able to slide onto endless threads where the starter is unaware of their intentions.

But the real informationalists can at least have a table at their own picnic without getting overwhelmed with SCABIES...................................... Every so often (and beyond further posts on this thread) as Arnold said, I will be back.

(I did find a photo of HAL2001 after I bit the head off. He, she , it healed nicely.)
View attachment 10272
AubreyJ, your introduction to Hal2001 was an eye opener for me. So thank you for this piece too. I work with human nature, but really the AI stuff is something to which I have not been exposed. Thank you for the warning.

I think, like others before you, they are invested for a period of time, but then the negativity does kick in and in order to regroup, one must vacate for a while. That's what I've been doing, and at times have also thought for what purpose am I still on WR? I thought I could also make a difference, but as time goes on that seems less likely.

Yehovah constantly reminds me to trust Him and then I am able to sort things out. I have enjoyed lively conversations with you, so thank you for your kindness and input. Good luck with your venture and Godspeed, God willing, our paths will cross sometime during this season of life. Take care and good health and safety to you!!!Scout9

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
AubreyJ, your introduction to Hal2001 was an eye opener for me. So thank you for this piece too. I work with human nature, but really the AI stuff is something to which I have not been exposed. Thank you for the warning.

I think, like others before you, they are invested for a period of time, but then the negativity does kick in and in order to regroup, one must vacate for a while. That's what I've been doing, and at times have also thought for what purpose am I still on WR? I thought I could also make a difference, but as time goes on that seems less likely.

Yehovah constantly reminds me to trust Him and then I am able to sort things out. I have enjoyed lively conversations with you, so thank you for your kindness and input. Good luck with your venture and Godspeed, God willing, our paths will cross sometime during this season of life. Take care and good health and safety to you!!!Scout9
Scout9. It's like the Wizard of Oz. I will miss you the most.

That said. Our paths will continue to cross. The day will come when.....

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
In your example God exists. And if God doesn’t, it is the demon forces that are in charge.

First, thank you for starting this thread. I didn't respond earlier because my browser keeps telling me it cannot reach WR forum! Finally, it did and I hope it will do it always.

Sorry for not being clearer. I wrote (updated by adding THE SPIRIT of):

"In other words, if in a particular place in an atom, an electron is supposed to exist but it doesn't, this particular empty space is called a hole.
Similarly, whenever the Spirit of God's Love is supposed to exist in a human's life but it doesn't, for one reason or another, we may say that
THE SPIRIT of Satan/Devil exists instead in this human (synonymy of his lack of God's Spirit)."

The Will of God exists, always and anywhere, in the huge universe.
All living things (including humans) have pre-programmed instructions in their living flesh (instincts) which determine their actions/reactions; no matter if they perceive the source of their instincts or not.
But humans, unlike all other living things, are supposed to have also a REAL free-will by which they can OPPOSE or NOT their natural imposed instincts (mainly the instincts related to survival) and live God's Unconditional Love towards all others {Matthew 5:45}.
So it was normal seeing a human who has no choice but being guided by his instincts (cannot oppose them, even he wants to) a material person. On the other hand, we used seeing in what we call 'Devil' the King of the Material World which, by design (God's plan), has to be run by powerful rich deceivers who are also supposed having nothing to do with the spiritual true love, as revealed and lived by Jesus. In other words, they are guided by the spirit of Devil instead of saying they don't have at all the free-will to live God's Love towards all others.

I am afraid, and I am very sorry to say it... If someone cannot even imagine he may oppose anytime his instincts that guide him to survive among the world's wolves, he is also supposed not getting anything from what I say :D
Some of you may know who says this:
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

To be continued... if my internet browser will allow me.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
nobody is pure evil or pure heavenly blessed.

The problem here is how the evil side of a human could be seen.
I can say how I, Kerim, see it ;)
Anytime someone does something just for himself while ignoring all others, we may say he shows his evil side which is actually living his natural instincts of selfishness. We like it or not, this natural selfishness is the main stimulus that let most humans work hard, day and night, to get what they want (pleasures, power, money... etc). So they (selfish humans) are very important for the material world, sometimes more important than any other living things. For example, I don't expect that the things which I use in my life (like my internet browser :D ) have to be done with the Spirit of Love. And if the various sexual pleasures were not added in the human body, most people around the world would not have a real reason for which they accept freely to work real hard in almost any field (starting from Politics :) ).

In brief, an evil act is likely done when someone follows his natural selfishness (that reflects God's Will concerning the material world).

But, in reality, seeing an act as being good or bad is always relative to the observer.
For example, almost all those who tried seriously to hurt me (once, I was even accused of a crime whose penalty is hanging) hoped, though in vain, to show/prove me that living the unconditional love and care towards all others, friends and enemies is wrong and a sign of being real stupid. But in these unexpected situations, I simply lived the saying:
But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Spirit.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
Now, here are my 2 cents about the word 'brainwashing'.

I define it as the process by which a group of people could be convinced to believe and do certain things.
On one hand, I didn't know or meet yet even one person who believes he is brainwashed.
On the other hand, almost all people I knew or met tend to believe that those who disagree with them on some crucial things have to be the victims of brainwashing or are doing their job as brain washers.

Actually, every human being (after a certain age) knows very well what is good and bad for him while he tries his best to live his priorities in life (for which he was created).

For example, let us imagine two persons living in two different regions and both didn't mind being real patriotic. Naturally, each of them has his own knowledge about how to be so while living in his region. In this case, I won't be surprised if each of them sees the other one as being brainwashed when they discuss political matters. This likely happens too between two formal believers if they are of different religions/beliefs and discuss religious matters.

In brief, no one believes he could be brainwashed while he believes that the process of brainwashing could be effective on others ;)
Someone helped me be aware of this natural fact:
first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
This is one of the reasons I don't judge anyone.

Reactions: Aubrey James

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Sorry for not being clearer. I wrote (updated by adding THE SPIRIT of):

"In other words, if in a particular place in an atom, an electron is supposed to exist but it doesn't, this particular empty space is called a hole.
Similarly, whenever the Spirit of God's Love is supposed to exist in a human's life but it doesn't, for one reason or another, we may say that
THE SPIRIT of Satan/Devil exists instead in this human (synonymy of his lack of God's Spirit)."

The Will of God exists, always and anywhere, in the huge universe.
All living things (including humans) have pre-programmed instructions in their living flesh (instincts) which determine their actions/reactions; no matter if they perceive the source of their instincts or not.
But humans, unlike all other living things, are supposed to have also a REAL free-will by which they can OPPOSE or NOT their natural imposed instincts (mainly the instincts related to survival) and live God's Unconditional Love towards all others {Matthew 5:45}.
So it was normal seeing a human who has no choice but being guided by his instincts (cannot oppose them, even he wants to) a material person. On the other hand, we used seeing in what we call 'Devil' the King of the Material World which, by design (God's plan), has to be run by powerful rich deceivers who are also supposed having nothing to do with the spiritual true love, as revealed and lived by Jesus. In other words, they are guided by the spirit of Devil instead of saying they don't have at all the free-will to live God's Love towards all others.

I am afraid, and I am very sorry to say it... If someone cannot even imagine he may oppose anytime his instincts that guide him to survive among the world's wolves, he is also supposed not getting anything from what I say :D
Some of you may know who says this:
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

To be continued... if my internet browser will allow me.

It’s about choice. I think you’re trying to describe people who haven’t chosen.

Reminds me of Job. He didn’t take any of that crap. No, you cannot occupy my fking space. He made a choice. And stuck with it.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
It’s about choice. I think you’re trying to describe people who haven’t chosen.

Reminds me of Job. He didn’t take any of that crap. No, you cannot occupy my fking space. He made a choice. And stuck with it.

You may be right.

Sorry, I don't know what Job did exactly.
It happened that I didn't feel the need to read the Old Testament, or the like, after I got the perfect knowledge I was looking for (perfect relative to my needs) from Jesus only.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Trump had too many " yes" people and "yes, daddy" around him. Jarod was a disaster
To follow up, I did say no two minds think exactly the same.
The quote: “Jarod was a disaster. ..."
Au contraire. One highlight (in his productive time helping his father-in-law) is that Jared was the driving force for the Abraham Accords Institute for Peace. It looks like normalized diplomatic relations between Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain, was quite a feather in Jared’s cap. Certainly a foreign-policy achievement no lightweight could have achieved. (It was never cited exactly how Jared was a disaster, and I couldn't find anything to back up that point of view.)

And Ivanka has obviously become a role model for young women. Her future looks great. She very well might become the second female U.S. president one day. It wouldn’t surprise me.

One other issue. I would like to point out tresspassing laws outweigh free speech issues. A psycho cannot break into someone’s home just to scream obscenities at the owner. The psycho can express all they want in places where it is allowed under the 1st amendment. But that doesn’t mean that covers everywhere.

If the rules on the forum were amended to allow a threadstarter to boot off tresspassers, the bootee can still go to safe havens elsewhere and vent their gas to all readers who cherish it. I hope I have cleared up that for those who are a easily stirred up by semisweet agitators. It’s a forum, and forums either have easily comprehended rules or they invite chaos. In the end analysis, it’s clear posters really don’t have (total) free speech at all. --As rulebreakers quickly find out in this particular place --and as in other public spaces.

Well, toodleoo for now.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat