A Better Deal then their Green Deal

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Farmers aren’t being allowed to farm as they once were, like you say the Government tells them grow this, and they also impose how much, and whom they can sale to, etc,. It wasn’t always that way. Farmers know how, and what, to farm, when to let the land rest etc,. Humanity survived century’s without the globalist running farms, and it’s why all this chaotic red tape was implemented to start with. That’s my point.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
🙄Their altering Gods perfectly created plant life , again. 😷This time their calling it 🤨“optimize”!!! Saying they are going to make them do that which plants ALREADY do!!!

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Saying they are going to make them do that which plants ALREADY do!!
Of course, spending a little effort to reverse the plastic particularization of the toxic soup (that used to be our oceans) should be at the top of any thing 'they' do.

The removal of free carbon by plankton, algae, and other bio-capturing carbon organisms is clearly way down in the last 50 years. Big business is very lax on preventing harm to the biosphere, and what the international plastic industry (in particular) has done to the oceans has resulted in a few fines, but nobody has been jailed in all these years (for murdering the liquid wild blue yonder). Great points Made in the U.S.A.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Excellent post, VirginiaVCU!!!
Thank you for the compliment! That is because I am feeling the pain being a very small organic producer up against corporate farms and chemical companies who discovered they could use leftover WW2 war chemicals in agriculture. I don't think there is any going back now because farmers need the high production to pay the big debts they created buying big equipment, thinking it will all pay off eventually; but robbing Peter (their soil) to pay Paul (equipment and chemical companies) is all they are doing.

Reactions: FuriousPatriot

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat