A Better Deal then their Green Deal

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
We know they hired Greta ‘angry bird’ as a prop, a (plaster on) ‘poster’ child, to carry a pseudo narrative. Those people have zero concern for Earth, the oceans, animals, or it’s people!!! They never even deal with the challenge of keeping all sewage, garbage, mask, and tiny plastic beads, out of our oceans!!! Safe pesticides??? Do they care??? How about their experimenting on us, animals, insects??? Do they care??? Everything would be much greener by just letting farmers do what they do, like farm!!! JMO!!!

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
We know they hired Greta ‘angry bird’ as a prop, a (plaster on) ‘poster’ child, to carry a pseudo narrative. Those people have zero concern for Earth, the oceans, animals, or it’s people!!! They never even deal with the challenge of keeping all sewage, garbage, mask, and tiny plastic beads, out of our oceans!!! Safe pesticides??? Do they care??? How about their experimenting on us, animals, insects??? Do they care??? Everything would be much greener by just letting farmers do what they do, like farm!!! JMO!!!

let a farmer farm...what a concept....but seriously dude what are you smokin...you'd think you were in america or aomethin.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
let a farmer farm...what a concept....but seriously dude what are you smokin...you'd think you were in america or aomethin.
Glad you agree, and glad to see some much needed pushback on The Big Green Lie!!! Everything these nutcases are pushing for hurts us, our planet, and it sure seems to tick them off when we point it out. Seriously, didn’t they start in the early 90’s with the ‘Save the planet’ indoctrination, lie. They failed to mention kill the people😷... Everyone paid more to buy goods in cardboard, and cut back on plastic usage. Then the big ‘Recycle’ lie was pushed, company’s purchased million dollar plastic recycle machines, never used, to only have to later send them to the scrap yard. No, they don’t want us to talk about the truth. Their afraid Greta might learn the truth.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

But as we continued our reporting in Oregon, we heard about a surprisingly similar effort that took place more than 25 years ago at a recycling company 50 miles away called Garten Services.

WILL POSEGATE:

We’re going into the office. I’ve got a couple of newspaper articles I want to show you from the past.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

The plastic industry had brought a demonstration project here in 1994.

MALE NEWSREADER:

The Garten Foundation of Salem unveiled a new sorting machine that may change the way we recycle forever. This million-dollar plastic sorting system in Salem is the first of its kind in the world.

WILL POSEGATE:

So here we’ve collected some old newspaper articles from 1994—25 years ago.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

Will Posegate is the chief operating officer of Garten.

WILL POSEGATE:

I mean, it says "sorts out the problems."

LAURA SULLIVAN:

You got a sorting machine.

WILL POSEGATE:

A sorting machine, that’s right.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

You got this from—

WILL POSEGATE:

From the Plastics Council.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

The Plastics Council.

WILL POSEGATE:

They wanted us to sort plastics when people thought plastics might be starting to be a problem.

MALE NEWSREADER:

Today the American Plastics Council unveiled the machine.

MALE NEWSREADER :

They say residents will put all their plastic containers in one bag.

FEMALE NEWSREADER:

It just keeps getting better, doesn’t it?

LAURA SULLIVAN:

What happened to it?

WILL POSEGATE:

Years later, we shut it down because there was no way to make money at it. And we sold that $1.5 million machine for scrap.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

You sold the machine for scrap?

WILL POSEGATE:

For scrap. That’s right. It didn’t make any sense. And I’m afraid that the same thing is happening right now.

This is the plastic that nobody wants.

The whole idea about, "Oh, just sort better. It’ll be great. Let’s make more single-use plastics"—don’t buy into that. Not a good idea for the environment. Not a good idea for the Earth. Not a good idea for your wallet.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

You can’t sort your way out of this.

WILL POSEGATE:

No. No. Period.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

It all made me wonder whether the plastic industry is just recycling old ideas.

PLASTIC INDUSTRY AD:

They said I couldn’t dream. Called me a piece of trash and swore that’s all I’d ever be.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

Like in the '90s, the industry has been spending money on ads—

PLASTIC INDUSTRY AD:

And now I’m what I've always wanted to be.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

—encouraging consumers to recycle—

PLASTIC INDUSTRY AD 2:

Remember, a lot of the plastic packaging that you have in your kitchen is recyclable.

PLASTIC INDUSTRY AD 3:

Smokejumping is the pinnacle of wild land firefighting.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

—and touting the virtues of plastic.

PLASTIC INDUSTRY AD 3:

We're covered in plastic-based gear from head to toe.

PLASTIC INDUSTRY AD 4:

This is the world we see. Let’s be the ones that came together to change the world.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

What do you think?

LEWIS FREEMAN:

Déjà vu all over again.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

Why do you say that? Tell me about that.

LEWIS FREEMAN:

This is the same kind of thinking that ran in the '90s.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

What do you think the messaging is here?

LEWIS FREEMAN:

It’s showing the people picking up the litter. That kind of implies that that’s where the responsibility lay. I think the chemical industry, and the plastics industry specifically, need to take very seriously this reaction that’s going on. I don’t think this kind of advertising is helpful to them at all.

PLASTIC INDUSTRY AD 5:

Lately there's been a lot of talk about how plastics impact our lives, for better or worse.

LAURA SULLIVAN:

The reality is, for all the ads and promises over the years, it's estimated that no more than 10% of plastic has ever been recycled.

And the guy industry tapped decades ago to get recycling going isn’t surprised. I showed Ron Liesemer industry reports we found dating as far back as the 1970s.

And this one talks about the cost of separating plastics from other trash. There are various types of plastics, and that the cost of new plastic is so low that sorting and reprocessing used plastic can’t be justified economically. And this was in 1973. Have we made any progress?

RONALD LIESEMER:

I would say that their conclusions in 1973, you say, are still true. The economics that are described there still prevail today and likely will prevail tomorrow.”

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/documentary/plastic-wars/transcript/

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Please forward ASAP to those thinking we need less Carbon...

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I would say they are missing the point entirely.
I HATE taking care of our front lawn, it had a retard in here that planted clover, and we canNOT get it out.

IN the South West, they could make green lawns out of plastic, and cut their water consumption way down.
they are idiots not to.
some towns never flush because their water bills are so high...
folks will say "don't flush unless you have to" when you visit.

ICK.

how's about, make the plastic green lawn carpets for free or close to it, and rejig at least the front lawns, they'd look good year round, without mowing.

and they'd free up billions of gallons of water. What a concept, taking a real shower again, AND getting to flush!!

the milk jugs alone we could carpet all of californication.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I would say they are missing the point entirely.
I HATE taking care of our front lawn, it had a retard in here that planted clover, and we canNOT get it out.

IN the South West, they could make green lawns out of plastic, and cut their water consumption way down.
they are idiots not to.
some towns never flush because their water bills are so high...
folks will say "don't flush unless you have to" when you visit.

ICK.

how's about, make the plastic green lawn carpets for free or close to it, and rejig at least the front lawns, they'd look good year round, without mowing.

and they'd free up billions of gallons of water. What a concept, taking a real shower again, AND getting to flush!!

the milk jugs alone we could carpet all of californication.
I know Nevada is big on turf lawn, but it seems the more turf lawn they lay the drier it gets. God has everything figured out, the problems occur when we interfere with the natural process cycles. I figure If very little rain is getting into the ground then it certainly won’t be falling from the sky!!! I like clover...🙂

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
The problems occur when we interfere with the natural process cycles
Who is the 'we' in your interference question? It is Simple Simon. --- Governments claim every square foot of continent that exists. Therefore every square foot is there to be overseen & administered by those very same governments. Which means it is all for sale for use and exploitation for those who can influence the governments.

'Those who can influence..." Who could that be? Those who influence with their own short-term interests 1st & foremost. That is a given. And that is sad.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Who is the 'we' in your interference question? It is Simple Simon. --- Governments claim every square foot of continent that exists. Therefore every square foot is there to be overseen & administered by those very same governments. Which means it is all for sale for use and exploitation for those who can influence the governments.

'Those who can influence..." Who could that be? Those who influence with their own short-term interests 1st & foremost. That is a given. And that is sad.
We- example- like when “we” are young and want to catch a butterfly, but if we do, and touch it’s wings, it will no longer fly. Interference in process. I bought my kids nets, and these cool toy giant magnifying glasses. The handles on them were hollow and could fit lighting bugs, etc. then we could safely release them again. I use to catch butterfly’s, and lighting bugs, when I was young. Many died😞, I have a complex now about it.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
I have a complex now about it.
My similar complex derives from my bee-bee gun I received as a nine year old. I became a terror to all the songbirds, killing way too many to remember.

Then one day I watched a poor shrike gasping for air to breathe, pierced by one of my deadly bee-bees. As it expired, I had an epiphany, and never forgot that terrible moment. That ended my executions. To this day I grieve for that shrike and all the others too numerous to recall.

I have never doubted since then, if I make it to the gates of heaven, I had better be ready when St. Peter looks me over, glances up from his big book and says "Aubrey, about those birds...."

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
My similar complex derives from my bee-bee gun I received as a nine year old. I became a terror to all the songbirds, killing way too many to remember.

Then one day I watched a poor shrike gasping for air to breathe, pierced by one of my deadly bee-bees. As it expired, I had an epiphany, and never forgot that terrible moment. That ended my executions. To this day I grieve for that shrike and all the others too numerous to recall.

I have never doubted since then, if I make it to the gates of heaven, I had better be ready when St. Peter looks me over, glances up from his big book and says "Aubrey, about those birds...."
A wise person once told me, “we all make mistakes, if we learn from them, then it was a lesson🙂.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
If Brandon and the Evil Wrecking Crew Continue Destroying Our Country and It's Food Supply, Most May Have to Load up Their BB Guns Again Just to Be able to Survive!
That's a good point. There has been an increase in turning deer meat and other game into 'jerky' and other dried confabulations in case all the electricity goes out. (The canning of fruits & garden veggies is also seeing a massive boom.)

This winter (here in Tn.) will see an unusually large number of hunters, and the wildlife will be the target. That's OK, cause we are brimming over with edible critters. (A great year for turkey is expected, and I will probably be back at it >>minus the bee-bee gun>> along with my neighbors. Our biggest Tom varieties are pretty huge, and definately not to be confused wth our beautiful and appreciated songbirds....)

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
That's a good point. There has been an increase in turning deer meat and other game into 'jerky' and other dried confabulations in case all the electricity goes out. (The canning of fruits & garden veggies is also seeing a massive boom.)

This winter (here in Tn.) will see an unusually large number of hunters, and the wildlife will be the target. That's OK, cause we are brimming over with edible critters. (A great year for turkey is expected, and I will probably be back at it >>minus the bee-bee gun>> along with my neighbors. Our biggest Tom varieties are pretty huge, and definately not to be confused wth our beautiful and appreciated songbirds....)
That's Right and Good Luck 🦃

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Please forward ASAP to those thinking we need less Carbon...
The 'War on Carbon', i.e. Global Warming, A.K.A. 'Anthropogenic Climate Change" is just another in the long line of direct assaults on the continued existence of the Human species.

Their argument: The primary waste product of Humans is Carbon. Ergo, Humans must be removed from the Climate Change equation.

Is that what they call Machiavellian Reasoning or is it just, plain evil???

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
The primary waste product of Humans is Carbon
In point of fact, the rulers of the world (The NWO and the pretender to their throne --the CCP/Russia axis--) make all the decisions as to what degree carbon is altered (by content) in the world's atmosphere. ALL private INDUSTRY (as we know) is overseen by the big three. Here's a current article about them for newbies (Sorry for the pop-up.):

To put the blame on individual lowly peons by the rulers of the planet is the usual fake news. To any degree that 'global carbon emissions' is a true problem, the true hands on the throttle need a different scapegoat.

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Joe Manchin Suddenly Supports the $700 Billion Green New Deal Spending Spree —​

Funded by New Tax Hikes As Inflation Hits 40-Year Highs​

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Those people have zero concern for Earth, the oceans, animals, or it’s people!!! They never even deal with the challenge of keeping all sewage, garbage, mask, and tiny plastic beads, out of our oceans!!! Safe pesticides??? Do they care??? How about their experimenting on us, animals, insects??? Do they care???
Totally agree, all of that should be the top environmental concerns.
Everything would be much greener by just letting farmers do what they do, like farm!!! JMO!!!
JMO, but I cannot agree with you on this part. Most farms (and I do not include cattle ranches as these are somewhat separate, though some may still be problematic) in the USA are not what we like to think abouts as "farms", i.e., those that produce the food we need locally or nationally. Most farms are corporations or are very large "family" farms collecting big bucks from the government to grow what the government wants, mostly corn and soybeans. Meanwhile we import a large percentage of the fruit and vegetables found in the big chain stores. What I find also unbelievable is that some people think if they buy their fruit and vegetables from a farmers' market, they are buying local produce. NOT TRUE. Most farmers' markets buy their produce at auction, and that produce is trucked to auction houses from the overseas docks or from across the border.
The corporate farms in this country use tons of [unsafe] pesticides, and fertilizers, to maximize yield and produce a 'good looking' product without caring about the fact that these foods have extremely reduced nutritional quality and are often detrimental to health.
The soils on those farms have been depleted of the elements needed to grow food and are dead of the mycorrhizal fungi needed for the exchange and uptake of micronutrients required by plants.
What is the answer to the problem? Idk. Small farms that do it right could not feed the large populations of NYC and such. So maybe Soylent Green IS the answer for them! (Just kidding of course). But just letting farmers 'do what they do' is also not the answer because farmers are like most other people and will follow the money. How do you think the big farms afford $200,000 tractors along with all of the other EXPENSIVE equipment? Subsidies, grants, and loans, that's how. Big farms are financially dependent on government handouts and are also indebted to government for cheap long-term loans. All governments (including Ukraine) have their hands in all of it and are the dictators of 'farming'.
Here is one example of problems with a big (world-wide) corporate farming business: Imported strawberries...the corporate ad "no GMO"s", yeah ok we believe that too [not]!

concerns/

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat