80.0% of In-Person PRIMARY DAY Voters in Maricopa County VOTED REPUBLICAN – Only 23.4% Voted Democrat

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
80.0% of In-Person PRIMARY DAY Voters in Maricopa County
VOTED REPUBLICAN
Only 23.4% Voted Democrat
Maricopa County had 106,588k voters show up Tuesday to vote in-person. Of those, a record breaking percentage voted for the GOP. In Arizona, anyone registered as an “Independent” can show up to the polls and request either a Republican, or Democrat ballot. In Tuesday’s Primary, 80.0% who voted in-person selected a Republican Party ballot. Only 23.4% used the Democrat ballot. This is obviously great news, but the county’s mail-in ballots are 10 times this amount. The charts below provide various details.

As of April 2022, the makeup of active registered voters in Maricopa County is 34% Republican, 30% Democrat, and 34% Independents. Out of the 31,318 registered “Independent’s” that showed up, 73.95% asked for a Republican ballot. Only 23.4% asked for a Democrat ballot. That’s considered a BLOWOUT! In the right side graph below, the pink at the top are those “Independent” voters who asked poll workers for a Republican ballot. The dark red are registered Republicans.

The graphs in this story are a stunning for a couple reasons. They show incredible promise for Republicans in the 2022 General Election.

But this data didn’t come from the GOP. It came come from the Democrat analytics organization called UpLift, formerly Saguaro Strategies.

Every day leading up to election day, UpLift was tracking ballot returns in near real time, down the precinct level detail. They undoubtedly have very strategic data that helps Democrats influence elections.
READ MORE HERE:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ion-day-voted-republican-23-4-voted-democrat/

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
and UNFORTUNATELY, in 24 hours, only 0.1% MORE BALLOTS have been counted...ARE THEY USING QUADRA-PLEGICS???
GUESS THE RINOS are stymied...after all...IT'S KIND OF HARD TO DEAL CARDS FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE DECK (like 2020) WHEN EVERYONE IS NOW LOOKING at a new SCAM that RINOS are trying to pull...

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
this is BULL..they were supposed to announce the result by now...and still nothing..

they only had 20% left to count today.....so whats the hold up?

Reactions: Lady Patriot

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the more they can hand audit, the more they can cheat, this is stealing from us in not plain sight.

there is NO precident for depriving the electorate from observing, and NO preident for having them choose who gets to work on these elctions, all you'd need is ONE one person to flip every machine....how is this still happening?

why did nothing change?

Two years ago I said they will do it again unless everyone DEMANDS a special session in each legislature.

it didn't happen....and so now, they are cheating again.

its almost like......we are going to kill this country and you can't stop us....

and yet, who got involved? Obviously not enough, obviously not enough fire in the bellies.

the commentators are on fire, but even some of that is controlled distraction.

the only one who has stayed on point is my man Bannon,

I wish Trump would put him on the ticket....but I think Donalds ego is too big to share ideas to that extent.

It's too bad really, because for my money, it is steve who got him in, and has kept him relavant, more than anyone else. and I do mean ANYone.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
we are going to have to find a better word than rinos

TURN coatians???? Benedicts??
or just plain plantians, or putinplants. or pinkakins?

we need to label them what they really are....in a more insulting way than just rino, because half the people won't get that metaphor, its too subtle.IMHO.

asskissers?

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
we are going to have to find a better word than rinos

TURN coatians???? Benedicts??
or just plain plantians, or putinplants. or pinkakins?

we need to label them what they really are....in a more insulting way than just rino, because half the people won't get that metaphor, its too subtle.IMHO.

asskissers?
UNBIBLICAL PATRIOTS?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
wino-rinos or whinerinos (like weinereimers.

who cares, its communist party A, or commie party B.

either way...we are screwed.

MY HOPE IS if we DO NOT let the momentum slip....

if California does what arizona just did.

the key was guarding the drop boxes, and stopping the sharpies, and

REFUSE to vote until the machines are DISCONNECTED, and do not LEAVE the pollong places, stay and watch....we have a RIGHT TO BE THERE...

we MUST get these folks OUT, vote them OUT, make it impossible for them to repeat their cheat.

they could not get away with adding more ballots because so MANY actual people voted !!

YIPPEE

they tried, but then realized they had 103$ voting, and so had to stop adding fake ballots.

GOOD JOB ARIZONA>...

now if the other states will just see that...

AND RUN WITH IT.

THERE MAY YET BE HOPE FOR THIS WORLD.

DEAR kLAUS, DEAR NOEL, TAKE YOUR HAPPY AND SHOVE IT

MY PRONOUN:

IS UP YOUR PUTUTTY.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
wino-rinos or whinerinos (like weinereimers.

who cares, its communist party A, or commie party B.

either way...we are screwed.

MY HOPE IS if we DO NOT let the momentum slip....

if California does what arizona just did.

the key was guarding the drop boxes, and stopping the sharpies, and

REFUSE to vote until the machines are DISCONNECTED, and do not LEAVE the pollong places, stay and watch....we have a RIGHT TO BE THERE...

we MUST get these folks OUT, vote them OUT, make it impossible for them to repeat their cheat.

they could not get away with adding more ballots because so MANY actual people voted !!

YIPPEE

they tried, but then realized they had 103$ voting, and so had to stop adding fake ballots.

GOOD JOB ARIZONA>...

now if the other states will just see that...

AND RUN WITH IT.

THERE MAY YET BE HOPE FOR THIS WORLD.

DEAR kLAUS, DEAR NOEL, TAKE YOUR HAPPY AND SHOVE IT

MY PRONOUN:

IS UP YOUR PUTUTTY.
WHINER-RINOS ...weinereimers... a rose by any other name....LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: bannonfan

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat