5g THIRD MOST IMPORTANT THING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
A few years ago “Better Call Saul” had his big lawyer brother wrapping himself in foil and living in a purified house free from the towers. They got a lot of milage out of the character because he portrayed a bizarro concept to the hilt. And now it’s not remotely bizzarro, it seems.

I look at this (as everything) from ‘And what is Xi doing in China on such & such an issue?’ i.e. the way it is forbidden to use U.S. vaccines. Everyone assumed his own vaccines were some post WW2 ‘made in Japan’ type garbage. Now it seems Xi’s vaccines are of two types. The insider version and the outsider version he exports. I never followed up on that.

Can anybody save me some time? What is the story of 5g - inside - China? Like their tower intensities, etc. I assume nobody here knows much. I’ll try to dig in. I assume Xi is well informed on this issue, but it’s new to me as a threat at this level. I am so behind the 8 ball... but I will alert all my extended circle to react to this info.

bannonfan. You rock my world for the good, as usual. But this time it feels so, so bad.
"Can anybody save me some time? What is the story of 5g"

HA! I would love that too, but sadly most of us are having to go it alone - I know I am. Can't say I completely understand it, but I try and persevere. I KNOW it's a very nefarious agenda.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the help is US, educating ourselves, taking time with the site given to LIsten, just start with any Barry Trower video and go from there.

1st try to educate your families, especially with kids...and the schools.
then, ask, does china turn it up in non-elite areas? Would it sterilize, would it dumb down?

they use it to find people, takes 5 minutes to find anybody in a city of 8 million...saw a show on it.
if they could selectively destroy, like they did at our embassies, or like, fly a plane into a mountain to kill ONE person, like they did with Ron Brown, then no one is off limits, and the technology has to be brought to heel...
that means people have to be vetted to a fair thee well in every gov agency and military branch...that means a world wide awakening. A true repentance, and I think we are at the last chance stage on this.

I loved better call Saul, great show, BUT...they were trying to mock the whole EMT movement, because its not their agenda to have less waves going through us...they want more, it lets them collect more data and control us more.
Bill Gates has the watch all developed, so all will work from home...and the module will tell when you work, nap, play games, jerk off...etc etc. So you'll only get paid when you sre actaully working. These new apps are data intense. They are also slave control mechanisms. You won't turn your themostat down, they will, you won't order cream,they will order what you should eat, and deliver it, after your fridge tells them you are low.
all the perks, are really just ways to control consumption and alter behaviors.

book of daniel says the end would come when "they would go rapidly to and fro in the earth, and information would abound."
that's now, 100 years ago we rode horses, and nobody could have DREAMED of the info streams we have now, they would never have believed it if you told them....
yet here we are........NOW.

so we have a big ship to turn around, and its going to take multiple hands pulling on that wheel to make the teeny rudder that's left (the ffaithful) cause that ship to correct its course.
I don't even know that its possible, but I know if we don't try we are screwed for sure.
the fields are white unto harvest, the workers are few....
we could all run for the hills, but maybe we are supposed to stay and help wake those that can be awakened.

dan 12
Michael's Deliverance and the End Times
…3Then the wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever and ever. 4But you, Daniel, shut up these words and seal the book until the time of the end. Many will roam rapidly to and fro in the earth, and knowledge/information will abound/increase.”

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
the help is US, educating ourselves, taking time with the site given to LIsten, just start with any Barry Trower video and go from there.

then, ask, does china turn it up in non-elite areas? Would it sterilize, would it dumb down?

they use it to find people, takes 5 minutes to find anybody in a city of 8 million...saw a show on it.
if they could selectively destroy, like they did at our embassies, or like, fly a plane into a mountain to kill ONE person, like they did with Ron Brown, then no one is off limits, and the technology has to be brought to heel...
that means people have to be vetted to a fair thee well in every gov agency and military branch...that means a world wide awakening. A true repentance, and I think we are at the last chance stage on this.

I loved better call Saul, great show, BUT...they were trying to mock the whole EMT movement, because its not their agenda to have less waves going through us...they want more, it lets them collect more data and control us more.
Bill Gates has the watch all developed, so all will work from home...and the module will tell when you work, nap, play games, jerk off...etc etc. So you'll only get paid when you sre actaully working. These new apps are data intense. They are also slave control mechanisms. You won't turn your themostat down, they will, you won't order cream,they will order what you should eat, and deliver it, after your fridge tells them you are low.
all the perks, are really just ways to control consumption and alter behaviors.

book of daniel says the end would come when "they would go rapidly to and fro in the earth, and information would abound."
that's now, 100 years ago we rode horses, and nobody could have DREAMED of the info streams we have now, they would never have believed it if you told them....
yet here we are........NOW.

so we have a big ship to turn around, and its going to take multiple hands pulling on that wheel to make the teeny rudder that's left (the ffaithful) cause that ship to correct its course.
I don't even know that its possible, but I know if we don't try we are screwed for sure.
the fields are white unto harvest, the workers are few....
we could all run for the hills, but maybe we are supposed to stay and help wake those that can be awakened.

dan 12
Michael's Deliverance and the End Times
…3Then the wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever and ever. 4But you, Daniel, shut up these words and seal the book until the time of the end. Many will roam rapidly to and fro in the earth, and knowledge/information will abound/increase.”
bannonfan. Your post is a guided missile of logic, but the fly in the ointment is the quote "....... and the technology has to be brought to heel...

There's where I go pessimistic. There is no way the public has time to get out front of the expansion of constant and harmful technology. That is the whole bone structure of this 5g issue you have presented. Even when the people are united on an issue, as we have yet to see them actually do, it would take ACTION. And the people cheer action, but are just not at a tipping point yet to undertake it on any particular issue.

We have spent our lifetimes comfortable with law and order, and truly (as a whole) don't understand sometimes law and order has to be upheld with sporadic fits of anger. And you know where anger leads you. We really need a sporadic fit of cohesion. The old rally round the flag can still work. But technology is becoming drenched in evil, and I despair of our ability to put the genie back in the bottle.

In point of fact the people, disentigrating and fading into their early graves, love the genie.... It's what 'the good life' is all about.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Many folks are in denial of WHAT happened on 9/11. It's been said - I think Dr Judy Woods said it - the people jumping out of the buildings due to "directed energy" - essentially they were being microwaved. This technology does exist. Just look it up. You'll find images of China parading their directed energy weapons to the world.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

Just came across this - This is a MUST watch!​

THE VAX, 5G, EMF'S & MAGNETISM -- 2 Reachers out of Morrocco​

HOPE & TIVON / Part 1 & 2​

www.ftwproject.com

THIS IS EXCELLENT! Well explained. Even provides a written overview of each video. They even found a parasite in the vaccine too. Causes sleeping sickness, etc......listen up, folks.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Hope is kept alive by those who have hope, who see the glass as half full not have empty. In christianese its called "fighting the good fight".
the way forward is to disenfranchise those who are godless.
just as they want to disenfranchise those who Love God, truth, and goodness
we have to fight fire with fire. In nature you light a backfire or else the entire forests gets consumed.
In terms of politics, its a spiritual battle, and we can only win it if the Spirit of God is with us, helping and informing, giving stategems etc.
we can only do this by converting souls to the entire truth,NOT a watered down gospel, NOT one where we wink at sin, tolerate cheaters and pervs.

Because the cheater/perv will always try to protect what they do from scrutiny.

you cannot call lust love, you cannot call insanity sane.
we wake up people, and they we tear DOWN the idols.
we place righteous folk into governace, and reduce the workforce by half, at least.
there is a place for governace, but people have to be willing to do the hard work, take the thankless positions etc.
there also can be no firther reward that differs. No insider trading, no bonuses for failing the people, etc etc. no protecting the pedos.
they protect these guys, BECAUSE THEY ALSO ARE THOSE GUYS>

I understand your frustation and weariness, but without resistance....we all get to be the borg.
Is that even logical??
Here's the rub....we have been silenced and marginalized for so many years we feel that there's little hope

AND< JUST WHEN we could make the most impact!!! JUST WHEN.
people are hungry for truth, explainations, and not all are going along to get along.

THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO TALK TO< OR HAVE DINNER WITH YOUR CHILDREN.

the dialouge is all aimed at
A. keeping truth of election fraud going, otherwise they are all out.
B. keeping truth about the covid scam from getting out.

the only way to SHOW US what they had planned was to expose what they are doing, AND LET THEM do more...so we would see who we really have been dealing with all along!

actually, since this exposure plan goes back about 17 years, I think it's working out as well as can be expected.
we now know the every other day a new "wag the dog narritive" will emerge....
today it Milley, couple days back it was abortion......all designed to keep eyes off the real news, that blackhats have been running things all along.

this abortion thing is keeping us at EACH OTHERS THROATS, and off of the MAIN THING. Steve is right, do SIGNAL< NOT NOISE>
A Rhino planned this texas thing, as another red herring....we need change, but not NOW

NOW we need our white house back...and hence the TRUMP IS UNSTABLE NARRITIVE.

when the real truth is, NOBODY, I mean NOBODY ON THIS EARTH is less competant to have the nuke codes than Sniffy Joe, unless its those 2 witches beneath him.

the HOPE, comes when We say I WILL talk to my kids, my grandkids, my neighbors. etc.
I WILL FIND LIKE MINDED believers and WE WILL RESIST, WE WILL GET INTO GOVERNMENT and take a page from your hero alinskys book.

WE WILL BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, an awakened giant.
if we have to outlaw some technolgy we will, if we have to rewire we will.
we had a wired system that cooked no one, we can go back to it, most wires are still there.

will the rest of the world accept this? The rest of the world is mostly awake already...they are just waiting for us to smell the coffee.

smell the coffee.....its a dark roast, there will be p@in,
remember the two things we've been taught:

1.…12Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 13And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is love.

The Lion and the Three Bulls THREE BULLS for a long time pastured together. A Lion lay in ambush in the hope of making them his prey, but was afraid to attack them while they kept together. Having at last by guileful speeches succeeded in separating them, he attacked them without fear as they fed alone, and feasted on them one by one at his own leisure.​

Union is strength.

(the question is, do we allow them to divide and separate, or go together
this is not r vs d
this is light vs darkness and we are tired of their bull. ALL THEIR 3 letr BS.)
ain't we tired yet? Ain't we tired?)

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
This is probably the MOST important video on this topic I've seen, and I've seen a lot! PLEASE SHARE!

STEW PETERS/ FMR PFIZER EMPLOYEE CONFIRMS GRAPHENE OXIDE POISON IN COVID JAB!
Karen Kingston analyst intellectual properties for pharma/medical device industry, scientific writer

She confirms 100% GRAPHENE OXIDE IS IN THE KILL SHOT! AND that this vaccine roll out is a "dose finding study" to see how much the human body can tolerate.

Graphene oxide is the MAIN ingredient in Hydrogel (A DARPA product made from Graphene), which is the liquid AI template used for Musk's & Gates' research — it is what creates an interface/interconnectivity between humans and technology (5G, the Internet, WiFi, etc).

It is NOT listed in the patent b/cause it is a trade secret (Gates confirmed it's a trade secret) and MORE importantly because it is POISONOUS to humans. However, the patent that China has DOES list Graphene Oxide as an ingredient.

WE ARE THE LAB RATS!

She alleges the roll out of this jab is specifically "a dose finding study." They haven't fully developed the connectivity yet.

We get GO (Graphene Oxide) boosters to see how much buildup we can tolerate.

Why are they using GO? B/cause it is a great conductor of electricity and can host a magnetic field. It can connect you to the Internet!

She doesn't feel that Trump or DeSantis has any idea about any of this stuff.

For a more scientific explanation of GO, along with other details, see the post above of the two Morroccan researchers, Hope & Tivon.

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
New post from

Dr. José Luis Sevillano explains how graphene oxide and EMFs create the so-called COVID lung​

SEPTEMBER 15, 2021

In a recent program of La Quinta Columna, (University in Spain), Dr. José Luis Sevillano explained that, although the population is being irradiated by waves emitted by 5G technology, both the inoculated and non-inoculated people are being affected by the radiation emitted by the antennas, those who carry graphene oxide in their bodies are the ones who are having the MOST adverse time. (graphene oxide is in ALL the mRNA vials)

Something that worries the doctor is that graphene oxide not only makes the inoculated ones more susceptible to electro-frequencies, but it turns them into living multipliers of frequencies. Therefore, they're being irradiated not only externally but internally at the same time. And, in turn, they could be making unvaccinated people sick.

According to Karen Kingston, on Stew Peters show (posted on this thread), she said the technology to interface humans with AI (Internet, WiFi, etc) isn't there, yet. Musk and Gates are working on it though. This roll out of "vaccines" is essentially a "DOSE STUDY" of the highly poisonous ingredient graphene oxide to see just how much the human body can take. In other words we are their LAB RATS!

Now does it make sense why they've spent upwards of $8 BILLION, maybe more now, on advertising/marketing to promote "THE JAB"?! Out of desperation, the gov't is now working with corporations to mandate we all take the poison. Riddle me this, who is tracking the results of this "dose study" and how? Especially since the numbers of injuries & deaths are so diluted/erroneous rendering them useless. Or, can they be tracked in a different way? Hmmm....

KNOWING this is their goal - a "dose study" - why the hell are they FORCING this on the fragile, sick and elderly? Leave the elderly alone! HANDS OFF GRANDMA/GRANDPA!

READ THE REST HERE:

Last edited:

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Hope is kept alive by those who have hope, who see the glass as half full not have empty. In christianese its called "fighting the good fight".
the way forward is to disenfranchise those who are godless.
just as they want to disenfranchise those who Love God, truth, and goodness
we have to fight fire with fire. In nature you light a backfire or else the entire forests gets consumed.
In terms of politics, its a spiritual battle, and we can only win it if the Spirit of God is with us, helping and informing, giving stategems etc.
we can only do this by converting souls to the entire truth,NOT a watered down gospel, NOT one where we wink at sin, tolerate cheaters and pervs.

Because the cheater/perv will always try to protect what they do from scrutiny.

you cannot call lust love, you cannot call insanity sane.
we wake up people, and they we tear DOWN the idols.
we place righteous folk into governace, and reduce the workforce by half, at least.
there is a place for governace, but people have to be willing to do the hard work, take the thankless positions etc.
there also can be no firther reward that differs. No insider trading, no bonuses for failing the people, etc etc. no protecting the pedos.
they protect these guys, BECAUSE THEY ALSO ARE THOSE GUYS>

I understand your frustation and weariness, but without resistance....we all get to be the borg.
Is that even logical??
Here's the rub....we have been silenced and marginalized for so many years we feel that there's little hope

AND< JUST WHEN we could make the most impact!!! JUST WHEN.
people are hungry for truth, explainations, and not all are going along to get along.

THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO TALK TO< OR HAVE DINNER WITH YOUR CHILDREN.

the dialouge is all aimed at
A. keeping truth of election fraud going, otherwise they are all out.
B. keeping truth about the covid scam from getting out.

the only way to SHOW US what they had planned was to expose what they are doing, AND LET THEM do more...so we would see who we really have been dealing with all along!

actually, since this exposure plan goes back about 17 years, I think it's working out as well as can be expected.
we now know the every other day a new "wag the dog narritive" will emerge....
today it Milley, couple days back it was abortion......all designed to keep eyes off the real news, that blackhats have been running things all along.

this abortion thing is keeping us at EACH OTHERS THROATS, and off of the MAIN THING. Steve is right, do SIGNAL< NOT NOISE>
A Rhino planned this texas thing, as another red herring....we need change, but not NOW

NOW we need our white house back...and hence the TRUMP IS UNSTABLE NARRITIVE.

when the real truth is, NOBODY, I mean NOBODY ON THIS EARTH is less competant to have the nuke codes than Sniffy Joe, unless its those 2 witches beneath him.

the HOPE, comes when We say I WILL talk to my kids, my grandkids, my neighbors. etc.
I WILL FIND LIKE MINDED believers and WE WILL RESIST, WE WILL GET INTO GOVERNMENT and take a page from your hero alinskys book.

WE WILL BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, an awakened giant.
if we have to outlaw some technolgy we will, if we have to rewire we will.
we had a wired system that cooked no one, we can go back to it, most wires are still there.

will the rest of the world accept this? The rest of the world is mostly awake already...they are just waiting for us to smell the coffee.

smell the coffee.....its a dark roast, there will be p@in,
remember the two things we've been taught:

1.…12Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 13And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is love.

The Lion and the Three Bulls THREE BULLS for a long time pastured together. A Lion lay in ambush in the hope of making them his prey, but was afraid to attack them while they kept together. Having at last by guileful speeches succeeded in separating them, he attacked them without fear as they fed alone, and feasted on them one by one at his own leisure.​

Union is strength.

(the question is, do we allow them to divide and separate, or go together
this is not r vs d
this is light vs darkness and we are tired of their bull. ALL THEIR 3 letr BS.)
ain't we tired yet? Ain't we tired?)
OK,I for one am tired of ALL THEIR 3 letr BS.
Also DO agree with more are Awakening each day...
Yet think a Nudge is Very Necessary
to PUSH them.
NUUDGE.

Olefaithfull

Jun 7, 2021
All this information is overwhelming and tends to make people feel helpless and hopeless.

President Trump tried to slow the rollout of 5G and is probably another reason they had to get rid of him. While the components of the current poop soup of current event stories sound like a paranoic’s wet dream, it is unfolding nonetheless.

So what can individuals do to protect themselves and families? Move to a more rural environment. Limit EMF smog in your personal space at home, work, and excursions.

Consider an EMF mitigation system in your personal space. I wear one and it helps when I gave to go to town and notice a difference (less irritation, headaches, insomnia, brain fog, etc).

I am not promoting a device or system. Do your own homework.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021

The above is not the bast but it is short enough to be a primer, and will give you a beginners overview.

SAVE THE COUNTRY,....... TALK COVID VACCINE...., STOLEN ELECTION, .....4G AND 5G HEALTH THREATs

I would suggest if we want to save each other we do one topic and stay on that thread, and stop posting 5 threads apiece each day, as no one stays focused on the real info that most needs to get out when this happens, though I am also guilty. sigh.

Know that 4g gave an entire dormitory of young men brain cancer, all dead now, that was san diego state
know that 5g is a thousand times worse/stronger and can be cranked up to a million times stronger if they choose to, or if hacked
know that Trump pulled our guys out of embassies in Havana and elsewhere, as they were being cooked and had permanent brain damage courtesy of Russia using 5g on them,, *in 2017) so HE DOES KNOW about this...yet he wanted to go forward with 5g.

this bothers me, and it should bother ALL of us...some countries have banned it, more are considering, meanwhile USA...as usual is oblivious in all but a few towns. this must change.

LEARN AND CHANGE YOUR MIND> thousands of docs and microwave radar people speaking out worldwide.

my list, please read it
THREE minutes on 5 G….all you need to know.

1. 5 G is a wave length of light.It sends info, it cooks food.
  2. 5 G is a very short wave length and cannot travel far, or make it through walls very well.
  3. 5 G can make it further by boosting power to a tower
  4. Highly powered 5 G had a name before it got labeled 5 G
  5. Original 5 G was called….microwaves.
  6. 5 G is microwaves, just like your oven, the one that cooks your potatoes, or pops your popcorn
  7. When looking for new forms of radar, they were hoping to find something that would travel farther than 4G, which can go 500-700 miles.
  8. 5 g was installed on navy war ships in the hopes it would out perform 4G out in the ocean. It did not. However,
  9. Something odd was noticed, sailors standing on deck when they turned it on, got cooked.
  10. Fast forward, Israel put 5 G units on trucks and took them to riots. People ran with ears and eyes damaged, holding on to their very hot heads and brains. They stopped having riots in Israel, at that exact time.
  11. Later, we sent ships to patrol the African coast, pointed them at the Somalian pirates, and low and behold, it cooked/crippled as in left them blind, deaf or both, the pirates. After this, pirating stopped being a problem. We equipped most trade and cruise ships with it, and all the kidnappings and high seas crimes ceased.
  12. Russia found out about it, and started pointing 5 G at our embassies in Russia, and everyone got sick, headaches etc, the staff all had to come home. Later when they found out that it was happening elsewhere and it made international headlines as many CIA and diplomats got permenent brain damage.
  13. Next fast forward to research, which showed rats all born with much tinier livers and pancreas, when exposed briefly. Birds lost their ability to navigate or migrate. Bees disappeared, never returned to their hives. Plants near the signal source withered and died. Oh and holes in the blood brain barriers of all creatures near these waves.
  14. Yet in spite of this, when docor/congressmen hauled telecom into WDC to ask how do you know this is safe, what tests did you do? (and DC later banned them in the capitol, BUT NOT ELSEWHERE)
  15. They answered, we didn’t,we did not test it... but its safe, we feel certain. One man added, my 4 year old want her movie download in one minute, not 4 minutes, that was his excuse why we HAD to have it..
  16. So the next time you turn on your 5 G phone remember, the same thing, as when the tobacco company lied for 40 years in front of congress, and got kill a lot more millions of people. Meanwhile they are surveilling everything you say, write and everywhere you go or ever have gone. Meanwhile also we haven't got 40 years to be cooked by this stuff...we will all be zombies long before that.
  17. But don’t worry, we’ll let them lie for 40 years…and it won’t just be a few million lung/throats and tongues cut out.
  18. It will be no bird, no bees left, and therefore only 8 foods to eat (all the rest require pollination)
  19. It will mean children with insufficient liver function and diabetes, and shorter life spans. Fine with the corps if we don't grow old and need their insulin for life.
  20. Oh and by the way, 5 g does cook everyone, who is a pole worker, which is why they have to "come down when their eyes warm up," so only can ascend a couple minutes…and the rule is to get down fast if your head feels warm.....and people nearby, all get HOLES in their blood brain barriers (which is the membrane that keep viruses, like covid, from inflaming the brain until it bursts and blood clots you to death..
  21. And if you read this far, now you know why thousands of doctors have been crying out for years, whilst our government continues to move towards it...PLUS who want it? China and, because they want to keep track of every last one of us 24/7, all under the guise of being “nice guys”., and they want self driving cars...one wonders who will ride in them, not many, most will be too stupified to go to the doctor once this system gets fully implemented.
  22. If you don’t get rid of your 5 G, all of you, you are part of what is coming…this place will be unrecognizable in a few short years
  23. So next time you but a fridge or dishwasher that can talk, or another tablet that goes at rocket spead…remember that’s the speed that cooks your food real fast. And real soon we’ll all be cooked…and we’ll have YOU, the uneducated consumer, to thank for letting evil greedy men without compassion or humanity, destroy the earth.
  24. You will be complicit in that destruction. Everyone that lets it go on will be part of the problem, because the facts are known and indisputable.
Years ago I fought nuclear power, which is why the great Northwest will never have a fukishima incident, I am too old now, but had enough fight to at least type this.
Please, give it to your friends and family, bacause this is another battle we do need to engage in.
In WW2 we had to fight on several fronts, but with resolve and awakening our people, we were able to prevail.
Now, once again, we have to fight on 4 fronts at once, perhaps again we can prevail....if we can awaken the sleeping giant known as America, ONE MORE TIME.

Lord Bless you for reading this and passing it on.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND ATTENTION ,
bY BANNONFAN
OMG! Thank you for the informative article. Your letter needs to be spread far & wide to family, friends, and everywhere we can. City council meetings, etc. Wake up our communities.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Between the 5G info and the Fetal Tissue expose, I agree with OleFaithfull in that feeling of helpless & hopeless. But have to remember apathy cannot be an option, that is what will continue to allow the Evil to continue, and we are surrounded by it.

The reality of what has taken place in this country is a harsh lesson and one can only pray that we unite to have the will & fight to survive it. More people need to accept the fact that "daily life" as we had known it is gone and that we are at war in our own country, not some foreign shore.

All members of this country need to wake up to this realization..........

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Between the 5G info and the Fetal Tissue expose, I agree with OleFaithfull in that feeling of helpless & hopeless. But have to remember apathy cannot be an option, that is what will continue to allow the Evil to continue, and we are surrounded by it.

The reality of what has taken place in this country is a harsh lesson and one can only pray that we unite to have the will & fight to survive it. More people need to accept the fact that "daily life" as we had known it is gone and that we are at war in our own country, not some foreign shore.

All members of this country need to wake up to this realization..........
There is already talk (not on the internet like we are doing right here) of immediate solutions. Like developed by the Irish during their long resistance to Great Britain.

It quite a radical step, I know. Let's see, what could it be? .................................... Oh yeah, now I remember. It's BLOW THE gDAMN RADIATION TOWERS DOWN NOW & TALK ABOUT IT LATER.

Or something like that.... Of course that would be for lawbreakers with little respect for authority. Which would certainly not include me.

Last edited:

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
There is already talk (not on the internet like we are doing right here) of immediate solutions. Like developed by the Irish during their long resistance to Great Britain.

It quite a radical step, I know. Let's see, what could it be? .................................... Oh yeah, now I remember. It's BLOW THE gDAMN RADIATION TOWERS DOWN NOW & TALK ABOUT IT LATER.

Or something like that.... Of course that would be for lawbreakers with little respect for authority. Which would certainly not include me.
Of course not. It's always good to hear from like-minded deviants. Thanks.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
New post from

Dr. José Luis Sevillano explains how graphene oxide and EMFs create the so-called COVID lung​

SEPTEMBER 15, 2021

In a recent program of La Quinta Columna, (University in Spain), Dr. José Luis Sevillano explained that, although the population is being irradiated by waves emitted by 5G technology, both the inoculated and non-inoculated people are being affected by the radiation emitted by the antennas, those who carry graphene oxide in their bodies are the ones who are having the MOST adverse time. (graphene oxide is in ALL the mRNA vials)

Something that worries the doctor is that graphene oxide not only makes the inoculated ones more susceptible to electro-frequencies, but it turns them into living multipliers of frequencies. Therefore, they're being irradiated not only externally but internally at the same time. And, in turn, they could be making unvaccinated people sick.

According to Karen Kingston, on Stew Peters show (posted on this thread), she said the technology to interface humans with AI (Internet, WiFi, etc) isn't there, yet. Musk and Gates are working on it though. This roll out of "vaccines" is essentially a "DOSE STUDY" of the highly poisonous ingredient graphene oxide to see just how much the human body can take. In other words we are their LAB RATS!

Now does it make sense why they've spent upwards of $8 BILLION, maybe more now, on advertising/marketing to promote "THE JAB"?! Out of desperation, the gov't is now working with corporations to mandate we all take the poison. Riddle me this, who is tracking the results of this "dose study" and how? Especially since the numbers of injuries & deaths are so diluted/erroneous rendering them useless. Or, can they be tracked in a different way? Hmmm....

KNOWING this is their goal - a "dose study" - why the hell are they FORCING this on the fragile, sick and elderly? Leave the elderly alone! HANDS OFF GRANDMA/GRANDPA!

READ THE REST HERE:
Just finished watching this video & if even 1% of it would be believed by the "sheeple" the vaccine should be totally banned. Too many lives already lost & others put at risk. Diabolically Evil. Are human cyborgs eventually the desired result in the end game?

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Few thoughts:

There is also a place, small town, in Virginia - perhaps W. Virginia ? - where there is NO technology. People from all over the U.S. who are very sensitive have moved there.
Green Bank, WV, where the observatory is located, is in the radio free quiet zone. I understand, from someone I know who lives there, that most of the townspeople have wi-fi now though. I also heard they are bringing Elon Musk's Starlink to many rural areas. You just can't get away from this stuff.

Previously, our small town only had a few cell phone antennas here and there. Two weeks into the pandemic, when everything was locked down, they quickly erected a cell phone tower without anyone's knowledge. It currently houses about 12 antennas. It is not as tall as a typical cell phone antennas. This doesn't make any sense, as it doesn't provide any long range cell phone reception to the area.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
I have been sounding the alarm on this for the last 7 years. People don't want to hear it. They treat you like you're nuts. Our own kids don't want to hear it and think we're nuts. They have been vaxxed, too, because of their jobs.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
yes, the alarm bells we tried to ring were ridiculed, BUT....so did the covid genetic experiment...only now, millions are waking up. Millions....and what is one life worth?? to GOD?? ring them bells dudes...this is NOT a rehersal anymore, its not the matinee either...this is the full metal jacket loaded in chamber, cocked and ready to roll.

Not saying we can save everyone. WE PRAY for our family, for their friends/coworkers to reach them, because "a prophet is without honor in his own town/family" applies to all of us.

remember, the entire narrative has been "your parents are stupid"....if your kids spent any time in public or catholic parochials, the message was there, subversive always, subtle but there...in the books they recommended, in the narratives...in the coaxing to always agree, never question....shaming those who did ask.....anything.

the climate change false flag was to convince them we THEIR ELDERS areALL stupid.

the numbers were skewed, no proof but a couple glaciers mysteriously melting.....so they lied.
the towns that were supposed to all be under water by now, are not.
the technology to melt glaciers from space DOES exist, and by melting a few, all night every night, in remote places, they were able to shrink a couple, and convince everyone...and the WHOLE POINT WAS
drumroll....to get the young to think the old are nuts and know nothing.

I saw the lazers start the fires last year WITH MY OWN EYES. These are DEW's they have them, they now use them.

and so far its worked pretty good for them.
and intelligence (supposedly) doctors are going along with insane protocols when they KNOW the machines and wrong drugs are what is killing people.

its like half of the medicos just morphed into flat earthers. They invented flat earth to get just starting to wake up believers off the beam...AND IT WORKED.....thats what I marvel at.

and now the same thing with regenron vs ivermectin.....STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.
if this years events is NOT a commercial for taking floride out of our water, I don't know what is.

what if I told you certain things have been unchained? would you know what I'm referencing?

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
For ME...This is just TOO MUCH right Now.
And I am not 1 who Complains....
I just have literally felt "The World" on my shoulders.
That Weight is Quite Heavy.
So that being said-
Chains could have "multiple meanings"...sorrily don't know.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat