5g THIRD MOST IMPORTANT THING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021

The above is not the bast but it is short enough to be a primer, and will give you a beginners overview.

SAVE THE COUNTRY,....... TALK COVID VACCINE...., STOLEN ELECTION, .....4G AND 5G HEALTH THREATs

I would suggest if we want to save each other we do one topic and stay on that thread, and stop posting 5 threads apiece each day, as no one stays focused on the real info that most needs to get out when this happens, though I am also guilty. sigh.

Know that 4g gave an entire dormitory of young men brain cancer, all dead now, that was san diego state
know that 5g is a thousand times worse/stronger and can be cranked up to a million times stronger if they choose to, or if hacked
know that Trump pulled our guys out of embassies in Havana and elsewhere, as they were being cooked and had permanent brain damage courtesy of Russia using 5g on them,, *in 2017) so HE DOES KNOW about this...yet he wanted to go forward with 5g.

this bothers me, and it should bother ALL of us...some countries have banned it, more are considering, meanwhile USA...as usual is oblivious in all but a few towns. this must change.

LEARN AND CHANGE YOUR MIND> thousands of docs and microwave radar people speaking out worldwide.

my list, please read it
THREE minutes on 5 G….all you need to know.

1. 5 G is a wave length of light.It sends info, it cooks food.
  2. 5 G is a very short wave length and cannot travel far, or make it through walls very well.
  3. 5 G can make it further by boosting power to a tower
  4. Highly powered 5 G had a name before it got labeled 5 G
  5. Original 5 G was called….microwaves.
  6. 5 G is microwaves, just like your oven, the one that cooks your potatoes, or pops your popcorn
  7. When looking for new forms of radar, they were hoping to find something that would travel farther than 4G, which can go 500-700 miles.
  8. 5 g was installed on navy war ships in the hopes it would out perform 4G out in the ocean. It did not. However,
  9. Something odd was noticed, sailors standing on deck when they turned it on, got cooked.
  10. Fast forward, Israel put 5 G units on trucks and took them to riots. People ran with ears and eyes damaged, holding on to their very hot heads and brains. They stopped having riots in Israel, at that exact time.
  11. Later, we sent ships to patrol the African coast, pointed them at the Somalian pirates, and low and behold, it cooked/crippled as in left them blind, deaf or both, the pirates. After this, pirating stopped being a problem. We equipped most trade and cruise ships with it, and all the kidnappings and high seas crimes ceased.
  12. Russia found out about it, and started pointing 5 G at our embassies in Russia, and everyone got sick, headaches etc, the staff all had to come home. Later when they found out that it was happening elsewhere and it made international headlines as many CIA and diplomats got permenent brain damage.
  13. Next fast forward to research, which showed rats all born with much tinier livers and pancreas, when exposed briefly. Birds lost their ability to navigate or migrate. Bees disappeared, never returned to their hives. Plants near the signal source withered and died. Oh and holes in the blood brain barriers of all creatures near these waves.
  14. Yet in spite of this, when docor/congressmen hauled telecom into WDC to ask how do you know this is safe, what tests did you do? (and DC later banned them in the capitol, BUT NOT ELSEWHERE)
  15. They answered, we didn’t,we did not test it... but its safe, we feel certain. One man added, my 4 year old want her movie download in one minute, not 4 minutes, that was his excuse why we HAD to have it..
  16. So the next time you turn on your 5 G phone remember, the same thing, as when the tobacco company lied for 40 years in front of congress, and got kill a lot more millions of people. Meanwhile they are surveilling everything you say, write and everywhere you go or ever have gone. Meanwhile also we haven't got 40 years to be cooked by this stuff...we will all be zombies long before that.
  17. But don’t worry, we’ll let them lie for 40 years…and it won’t just be a few million lung/throats and tongues cut out.
  18. It will be no bird, no bees left, and therefore only 8 foods to eat (all the rest require pollination)
  19. It will mean children with insufficient liver function and diabetes, and shorter life spans. Fine with the corps if we don't grow old and need their insulin for life.
  20. Oh and by the way, 5 g does cook everyone, who is a pole worker, which is why they have to "come down when their eyes warm up," so only can ascend a couple minutes…and the rule is to get down fast if your head feels warm.....and people nearby, all get HOLES in their blood brain barriers (which is the membrane that keep viruses, like covid, from inflaming the brain until it bursts and blood clots you to death..
  21. And if you read this far, now you know why thousands of doctors have been crying out for years, whilst our government continues to move towards it...PLUS who want it? China and, because they want to keep track of every last one of us 24/7, all under the guise of being “nice guys”., and they want self driving cars...one wonders who will ride in them, not many, most will be too stupified to go to the doctor once this system gets fully implemented.
  22. If you don’t get rid of your 5 G, all of you, you are part of what is coming…this place will be unrecognizable in a few short years
  23. So next time you but a fridge or dishwasher that can talk, or another tablet that goes at rocket spead…remember that’s the speed that cooks your food real fast. And real soon we’ll all be cooked…and we’ll have YOU, the uneducated consumer, to thank for letting evil greedy men without compassion or humanity, destroy the earth.
  24. You will be complicit in that destruction. Everyone that lets it go on will be part of the problem, because the facts are known and indisputable.
Years ago I fought nuclear power, which is why the great Northwest will never have a fukishima incident, I am too old now, but had enough fight to at least type this.
Please, give it to your friends and family, bacause this is another battle we do need to engage in.
In WW2 we had to fight on several fronts, but with resolve and awakening our people, we were able to prevail.
Now, once again, we have to fight on 4 fronts at once, perhaps again we can prevail....if we can awaken the sleeping giant known as America, ONE MORE TIME.

Lord Bless you for reading this and passing it on.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND ATTENTION ,
bY BANNONFAN

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Trojan nuclear plant was a joke
Fortunately everyone knew and stamped the cracked reactor bell with return to sender

Now I’ve got migraines, not sure if it’s long haul or 5G
Welcome to 2021 right xd
Have 100 to spend on a handheld radio emission meter… any suggestions appreciated

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Trojan nuclear plant was a joke
Fortunately everyone knew and stamped the cracked reactor bell with return to sender

Now I’ve got migraines, not sure if it’s long haul or 5G
Welcome to 2021 right xd
Have 100 to spend on a handheld radio emission meter… any suggestions appreciated
return to land line if you can, or run cord thru a smart wire. that way you don't have to amp up wi-fi in the home.
at least keep phones off your body and all devices away from your head when you sleep.
they all pull in signal, so at least a few feet away will help.
I use cell phone ONLY in car for emergencies, cost 10 bucks a month....my land line cost 6 bucks a month
keep the boosters away from your living area, as far as you can, as low of bars as possible to still work.
turn them off when not in use if you can, or at bedtime.
you can cage the wifi, it will still work (copper screen) it takes a fraction of what it signals to cover your house.
think it through, other wifi's show up on your computer...that is because they put our WAY more signal than needed....you don't need to put it out that far...just enough to reach where you work, not half way down the street. so make a screen box and shield it some. that'll help.
and only on speakers. Use old 2g portable on speaker if outside.
also one can check with antennasearch to see how close you are to a tower...
if close MOVE. a few towns are fighting this....but very few.
If they don't have many towers (due to it being residential) then they boost the heck out of the signal...this is why the san diego boys got cooked.

yes trojan was a joke but we fought it and won. worked with Physicians for Social Responsiblity on that one, got to, debated their top physicist myself...we won. No plutonium here. some things we have to fight, or we become part of the prob.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
return to land line if you can, or run cord thru a smart wire. that way you don't have to amp up wi-fi in the home.
at least keep phones off your body and all devices away from your head when you sleep.
I use cell phone ONLY in car for emergencies, cost 10 bucks a month....my land line cost 6 bucks a month
keep the boosters away from your living area, as far as you can, as low of bars as possible to still work.
you can cage the wifi, it will still work (copper screen) it takes a fraction of what it signals to cover your house.
think it through, other wifi's show up on your computer...that is because they put our WAY more signal than needed....you don't need to put it out that far...just enough to reach where you work, not half way down the street. so make a screen box and shield it some. that'll help.
If they don't have many towers (due to it being residential) then they boost the heck out of the signal...this is why the san diego boys got cooked.

yes trojan was a joke but we fought it and won. worked with Physicians for Social Responsiblity on that one, got to, debated their top physicist myself...we won. No plutonium here. some things we have to fight, or we become part of the prob.
Well done
Lol there’s one hiding in the golf course 100 yds away disguised as a tree
Thanks for the tip, ordering a faraday bag

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
yes, been using that site to look for land, pretty hard to believe how many are out there, and they only go out 3 miles, but its better than knowing nothing.
the trouble is, by the time you find place away from them you have to trek to the moon for supplies or medical help.

this really needs a grass roots movement, since they are putting these devices into the laps of all school children, and this will sterilize them over time, or worse. Only a few schools cared, we have just one here who put a stop to it.

Until it really gets to the parents, no one will stop it.
yet, other than self drivers or 24/7 surveliance and facial recognition, we don't need it.
Only if they want to spy on their own people do we need this.

4 G is not as bad, they only turn the amperage up high during fire/emergencies, but you still don't want them on top of you.
however when you see this list and story....well.....and then remember 5g is thousands of times stronger

glioblastomas are very fast growing are almost never survivable.

Farver.jpg
Rich Farver
Virginia Farver, Fort Collins, CO US

I lost my beautiful, 29-year-old son Rich to glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) brain cancer on October 11, 2008.

Early in 2008, Rich was working as a teaching assistant in Political Science at San Diego State University (SDSU), where he had received his master’s degree. He was a very kind young man who would occasionally go golfing with the professors.

He was in the process of applying for law school, but had confided to me, “I don’t know that I can make it through law school because I can’t remember things.” He was having headaches, memory problems, nosebleeds and excessive sweating and fatigue. I had been noticing that something was off with him. He needed to sleep all the time. There was a blood vessel coming from the right side of his head through his hairline and protruding across this forehead. His girlfriend Jennifer told me he would sleep for hours, curled up like a cat during the day by the patio window. This was not like him.
At the time of Rich’s GBM diagnosis in March 2008, Dr. V. Tantuwaya from Poway, CA told us that his cell phone was the culprit. Rich’s tumor was located in his right frontal lobe and he was right-handed. This is referred to as an ipsilateral tumor, one on the same side as where the phone was held.
Rich wanted to live. He had always been a good kid, never drank or did drugs. At 6’2”, he’d been on varsity basketball in high school, and was very healthy. So cancer was unthinkable. I told Rich I’d do anything to keep him alive. But after surgery, chemo and radiation, with nine MRIs, multiple hospitals and hospice, he died, seven months following diagnosis.
I learned that similar brain cancers were happening to others on campus. An English teacher, Laurel Amtower, thanked SDSU colleagues for their support before she went through chemo and radiation. She died, too, leaving a 12-year-old daughter. She didn’t realize that some she thanked were probably partly responsible for her death.
On August 7, 2009, nine months after Rich’s death, I found articles and a video about a “Brain Cancer Cluster on the San Diego State University Campus.” I read these (listed below) several times before ending up on the floor. I contacted the SDSU Administration, but was bounced around from one person to another. I then drove to San Diego and stayed the whole month of October 2009. I met off-campus with some professors mentioned in the articles. They told me they had asked for a toxicology study, as there is a huge cell tower right next to the building where Rich spent most of his time grading papers and doing research: Nasatir Hall.
After I returned home, the SDSU Administration sent me an epidemiological report written by a Dr. Thomas Mack. In the third paragraph, Dr. Mack stated he has, “no known knowledge of any chemical or radiation concerns and therefore there are none.” That’s not a scientific conclusion, it’s a cover-up.
I e-mailed Dr. Mack, and he called me at home! I asked him about this cell tower on top of the Communications Building. This rises over Nasatir Hall, where most of the brain cancer victims were located. Dr. Mack quickly denied the connection to the cancer cluster. I then told him of everyone’s concerns. He said, “They should be concerned.” This made me furious. It didn’t make any sense. And the SDSU Administration would not conduct a toxicology study because of Dr. Mack’s report! Like some professors, I have requested a study on several occasions, but have received no response.
I then looked into the tower on my own. Owned by Sprint, it has HPWREN or High Performance Wireless Research and Educational Network on it, with a BackBone Node to the UC-SD Supercomputer Center. It also has a GWEN, or Ground Wave Emergency Network, with emissions known to hug the ground. These towers are capable of sending signals hundreds of miles, including to several remote laboratories across California. There is an additional tower on campus on the KPBS News Station. Similar towers are on many college campuses across the US, via the Lambda or Tera Grid, also called the ‘smart’ grid. Engineers are developing “smart”, or “AMI” meters, appliances and whatever else they can dream up to deploy microwave radiation everywhere. This grid is the “military-industrial complex” of which President Dwight Eisenhower warned US citizens of in his 1961 Farewell Speech. He warned of its grave consequences. I know of these consequences.
After Laurel Amtower died of brain cancer on August 29, 2010, I contacted NBC in San Diego. At first, Producer Paul Krueger was interested in doing another story. After I gave him this new information, SILENCE.
I then contacted the San Diego Tribune. A reporter called me at home. He told me that this story would NEVER get out in San Diego. I asked, “Why?” He said, “Because of money.” I also contacted the CA Governor’s office and area Representative Marti Emerald. Both referred me back to SDSU.
For a month in October 2011, I stood hours each day outside the campus cafeteria, where the kids would congregate and walk to get to their classes. I had about 15 signs taped up against the wall. One said, “Will you be the next victim?” Others said, “Read your cell phone manuals. They say not to hold the phone to your head. Don’t keep it in your pocket. It will do genetic damage.” Others warned about wi-fi and more.
They looked frightened, but they would still grab their cell phones. They would text while walking and ignore everything around them. Some would take pictures, or would peek out of the side of their eyes. A few talked with me.
While there, I walked to Nasatir Hall. Kids were sitting all around. The leaves were dying on the trees. Measurements on an RF meter were beyond the range of the meter. Some kids were high up on outdoor balconies at their dorms, near the levels of the massive discs and antennas on the towers.
When I went directly to Room 131, where Rich and others who died of cancer had worked, I found it all closed up. A policeman asked me what I was doing there. I told him about my son. He asked me about the towers and told me he has two young children.
The known SDSU brain cancer victims are listed below. In addition to the brain cancers there are also breast cancers in the vicinity. The professors are afraid for both their health and their jobs. I’ve told the SDSU Administration, “I’m not going away!”
Partial list, there were over 20 deaths, but not all were dead when this was written.

the room is boarded up now, the tower, was still there, at least, it was 3 years ago, not sure now.

· RICH FARVER – DIAGNOSED AND DIED FROM GBM BRAIN CANCER, 2008/ NASATIR HALL, ROOM 131
· CHARLES CUTTER – DIAGNOSED AND DIED FROM GBM BRAIN CANCER, 2008/ NASATIR HALL, ROOM 131
· LOU TERRELL – DIAGNOSED WITH LYMPHOMA BRAIN CANCER, 2008/ NASATIR HALL, ROOM RIGHT NEXT TO 131
· DWIGHT ANDERSON – DIAGNOSED WITH DIFFERENT FORM OF CANCER AND DIED 2008/ NASATIR HALL, ROOM 131
· RICHARD FUNSTON – DIAGNOSED AND DIED FROM GBM BRAIN CANCER IN 90’S WITH CELL TOWER PRESENT/ NASATIR HALL, ROOM 131
· MRS. KATHY O’HARA – DIAGNOSED WITH GBM BRAIN CANCER MAY 2008/ KPBS NEWS STATION ON CAMPUS
· MS. LAUREL AMTOWER – DIAGNOSED WITH GBM NOVEMBER 2009, DIED AUGUST 29, 2010/ ARTS AND LETTERS BUILDING, RIGHT NEXT TO NASATIR HALL
SDSU brain cancer articles and video: (some of these may have already disappeared from the Internet)
www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Coincidence-or-Cluster.html
www.nbcsandiego.com/news/health/SDSU_Room_Haunted_by_Cancer__San_Diego.html
www.healthjournalism.org/blog/tag/brain-cancer
www.healthjournalism.org/blog/2009/03/san-diego-cancer-clusters-hazard-o…
http://emractionday.org/story/virginia-farver-fort-collins-co-us

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

The above is not the bast but it is short enough to be a primer, and will give you a beginners overview.

SAVE THE COUNTRY,....... TALK COVID VACCINE...., STOLEN ELECTION, .....4G AND 5G HEALTH THREATs

I would suggest if we want to save each other we do one topic and stay on that thread, and stop posting 5 threads apiece each day, as no one stays focused on the real info that most needs to get out when this happens, though I am also guilty. sigh.

Know that 4g gave an entire dormitory of young men brain cancer, all dead now, that was san diego state
know that 5g is a thousand times worse/stronger and can be cranked up to a million times stronger if they choose to, or if hacked
know that Trump pulled our guys out of embassies in Havana and elsewhere, as they were being cooked and had permanent brain damage courtesy of Russia using 5g on them,, *in 2017) so HE DOES KNOW about this...yet he wanted to go forward with 5g.

this bothers me, and it should bother ALL of us...some countries have banned it, more are considering, meanwhile USA...as usual is oblivious in all but a few towns. this must change.

LEARN AND CHANGE YOUR MIND> thousands of docs and microwave radar people speaking out worldwide.

my list, please read it
THREE minutes on 5 G….all you need to know.

1. 5 G is a wave length of light.It sends info, it cooks food.
  2. 5 G is a very short wave length and cannot travel far, or make it through walls very well.
  3. 5 G can make it further by boosting power to a tower
  4. Highly powered 5 G had a name before it got labeled 5 G
  5. Original 5 G was called….microwaves.
  6. 5 G is microwaves, just like your oven, the one that cooks your potatoes, or pops your popcorn
  7. When looking for new forms of radar, they were hoping to find something that would travel farther than 4G, which can go 500-700 miles.
  8. 5 g was installed on navy war ships in the hopes it would out perform 4G out in the ocean. It did not. However,
  9. Something odd was noticed, sailors standing on deck when they turned it on, got cooked.
  10. Fast forward, Israel put 5 G units on trucks and took them to riots. People ran with ears and eyes damaged, holding on to their very hot heads and brains. They stopped having riots in Israel, at that exact time.
  11. Later, we sent ships to patrol the African coast, pointed them at the Somalian pirates, and low and behold, it cooked/crippled as in left them blind, deaf or both, the pirates. After this, pirating stopped being a problem. We equipped most trade and cruise ships with it, and all the kidnappings and high seas crimes ceased.
  12. Russia found out about it, and started pointing 5 G at our embassies in Russia, and everyone got sick, headaches etc, the staff all had to come home. Later when they found out that it was happening elsewhere and it made international headlines as many CIA and diplomats got permenent brain damage.
  13. Next fast forward to research, which showed rats all born with much tinier livers and pancreas, when exposed briefly. Birds lost their ability to navigate or migrate. Bees disappeared, never returned to their hives. Plants near the signal source withered and died. Oh and holes in the blood brain barriers of all creatures near these waves.
  14. Yet in spite of this, when docor/congressmen hauled telecom into WDC to ask how do you know this is safe, what tests did you do? (and DC later banned them in the capitol, BUT NOT ELSEWHERE)
  15. They answered, we didn’t,we did not test it... but its safe, we feel certain. One man added, my 4 year old want her movie download in one minute, not 4 minutes, that was his excuse why we HAD to have it..
  16. So the next time you turn on your 5 G phone remember, the same thing, as when the tobacco company lied for 40 years in front of congress, and got kill a lot more millions of people. Meanwhile they are surveilling everything you say, write and everywhere you go or ever have gone. Meanwhile also we haven't got 40 years to be cooked by this stuff...we will all be zombies long before that.
  17. But don’t worry, we’ll let them lie for 40 years…and it won’t just be a few million lung/throats and tongues cut out.
  18. It will be no bird, no bees left, and therefore only 8 foods to eat (all the rest require pollination)
  19. It will mean children with insufficient liver function and diabetes, and shorter life spans. Fine with the corps if we don't grow old and need their insulin for life.
  20. Oh and by the way, 5 g does cook everyone, who is a pole worker, which is why they have to "come down when their eyes warm up," so only can ascend a couple minutes…and the rule is to get down fast if your head feels warm.....and people nearby, all get HOLES in their blood brain barriers (which is the membrane that keep viruses, like covid, from inflaming the brain until it bursts and blood clots you to death..
  21. And if you read this far, now you know why thousands of doctors have been crying out for years, whilst our government continues to move towards it...PLUS who want it? China and, because they want to keep track of every last one of us 24/7, all under the guise of being “nice guys”., and they want self driving cars...one wonders who will ride in them, not many, most will be too stupified to go to the doctor once this system gets fully implemented.
  22. If you don’t get rid of your 5 G, all of you, you are part of what is coming…this place will be unrecognizable in a few short years
  23. So next time you but a fridge or dishwasher that can talk, or another tablet that goes at rocket spead…remember that’s the speed that cooks your food real fast. And real soon we’ll all be cooked…and we’ll have YOU, the uneducated consumer, to thank for letting evil greedy men without compassion or humanity, destroy the earth.
  24. You will be complicit in that destruction. Everyone that lets it go on will be part of the problem, because the facts are known and indisputable.
Years ago I fought nuclear power, which is why the great Northwest will never have a fukishima incident, I am too old now, but had enough fight to at least type this.
Please, give it to your friends and family, bacause this is another battle we do need to engage in.
In WW2 we had to fight on several fronts, but with resolve and awakening our people, we were able to prevail.
Now, once again, we have to fight on 4 fronts at once, perhaps again we can prevail....if we can awaken the sleeping giant known as America, ONE MORE TIME.

Lord Bless you for reading this and passing it on.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND ATTENTION ,
bY BANNONFAN
Couldn't agree with you more. Many important, LIFE SAVING articles, get buried here with folks posting without searching for similar topics/threads. YES, THERE IS A SEARCH FUNCTION ABOVE! I try, but then other topics dilute the thread and an important one gets pushed to the side in favor of a lesser important one.

Here is my contribution to the PURPOSE of the wifi/blutooth/metallic/graphene oxide jab. THIS IS REAL!

Dr. Chinda Brandolino refers to the technology that makes it possible for the Bluetooth to read codes in inoculated individuals​

SEPTEMBER 12, 2021

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Another report from Orwell City:

Dr. Sevillano explains how those inoculated receive external and internal irradiation, deteriorating their health more rapidly.

Dr. José Luis Sevillano explains how vaccinated individuals are being irradiated from the outside and the inside​

SNIPPED:
In a recent program of La Quinta Columna, Dr. José Luis Sevillano explained that, although the population is being irradiated by waves emitted by 5G technology and both inoculated and non-inoculated people are being affected by the radiation emitted by the antennas, those who carry graphene oxide in their bodiesare the ones who are having the most adverse time.

Something that worries the doctor is that graphene oxide not only makes the inoculated ones more susceptible to electrofrequencies, but it turns them into living multipliers of frequencies. Therefore, they're being irradiated not only externally but internally at the same time. And, in turn, they could be making unvaccinated people sick.

Look, the most interesting thing is that, in addition, graphene has an affinity for the heart and for the head.

...you have to consider that they're also introducing graphene by other routes. They're probably introducing it via food, water... That's to say, it's also being introduced through other routes. And of course, if you carry it inside, you'll get diarrhea, nausea, etc. So you're being irradiated, and that affects the digestive tract, too.

...graphene doesn't enter the body through the digestive tract. Because, apparently, the body doesn't absorb it. It doesn't have the ability, for whatever reasons, to enter the body through the digestive tract, but you can still have it. You can swallow it and carry it in your body, do you understand? It doesn't matter if it doesn't get into your blood. You carry it. And if you carry it, graphene is irradiating. It's irradiating from the inside. That's why we shouldn't only be concerned, specifically, about it getting into the bloodstream. It's enough that you carry it in your body. You drink it, you eat it, and you carry it. And there it is, stuck in the tiny cells. It doesn't get into the bloodstream, but it's there. And when they start to irradiate, you are also irradiated. The signals multiply by a thousand. That makes you sick, causes nausea, vomiting...

You analyze the vaccine, see that it contains graphene, and you have the answer.
The work is impeccable. Impeccable for the level at which we move, that we don't have great resources like the Institute of I don't know what and I don't know where, or the College of I don't know where. They have everything, and they aren't discovering anything. They're just hiding information, all those scoundrels. And we, who have almost no means, are finding out everything that has happened in this year and a half.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
A)5g just means 5th generation.
B)Microwaves are much less harmful than Ultraviolet from the sun.
C)Microwave ovens cook because you are bombarding molecules with waves causing them to move and heat up. Any other type of waves would do the same thing.
come back after reading even 1% of the research and say that. Listen to barry Trower, or the other guys who spent their life in this technology.
NO?
odd, how folks who have never heard both sides of an argument seem to know authoritatively...thanks Xi.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
this site is great for starters, WATCH the trower video 15 minutes....Barry is great!

Few thoughts:

I remember reading few years back of a school in Oregon that took out their WiFi because so many of the children were having heart attacks and other serious illnesses.

There is also a place, small town, in Virginia - perhaps W. Virginia ? - where there is NO technology. People from all over the U.S. who are very sensitive have moved there.

RFK, Jr, environmental attorney, he recently (August 2021) WON his case against 5G technology lack of safety.
In 1996, the FCC adopted guidelines which only protect consumers from adverse effects occurring at levels of radiation that cause thermal effects (temperature change in tissue), while ignoring substantial evidence of profound harms from pulsed and modulated RF radiation at non-thermal levels. The FCC hasn’t reviewed its guidelines or the evidence since, despite clear scientific evidence of harm and growing rates of RF-related sickness.
On August 13, 2021 the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit ruled in favor of the Children’s Health Defense (CHD) in its landmark case against the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) challenging the FCC’s decision not to review its health and safety guidelines regarding 5G and wireless technology. The court’s decision states that the FCC failed to provide a reasoned explanation for its determination that its current guidelines adequately protect against harmful effects of exposure to radiofrequency radiation and failed to review the extensive evidence [<<<Click on blue text for 11,000 pages of evidence] – scientific evidence and evidence of existing sickness – that was filed with the FCC.
“This is a landmark case and it is of the utmost importance to the Children’s Health Defense which works relentlessly to eliminate the epidemic of sickness in children,” said the organization’s chairman, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. “The American public has been poorly served by the FCC. The FCC’s guidelines are decades-old and are based on scientific assumptions that were proven false. Its failure and disregard of public health is evident in the growing and widespread conditions involving brain damage, learning disabilities, and a host of complex neurological syndromes.

Kennedy added: “The overwhelming experimental and human evidence which the FCC has ignored leaves no doubt that wireless technology is a major contributory factor to this epidemic. The FCC has shown that its chief interest is protecting the telecom industry and maximizing its profits, and its position as put forward in its brief is simply indefensible.”

More here:

Last edited:

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

Wow!!!

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Few thoughts:

I remember reading few years back of a school in Oregon that took out their WiFi because so many of the children were having heart attacks and other serious illnesses.

There is also a place, small town, in Virginia - perhaps W. Virginia ? - where there is NO technology. People from all over the U.S. who are very sensitive have moved there.

More here:
🙏🏻The Lord bless RFK jr CHD, Mrs. Farver, bannonfan, and all those that have fought/fight, to expose this.

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

(Relevant to above RFK, Jr post)

11,000 Pages of Evidence Filed in Landmark 5G Case Against the FCC, Hearing Set for Jan. 25​

After the FCC last month found no evidence of harm caused by wireless technology, CHD and other groups sued — and included 11,000 pages of evidence refuting the FCC’s conclusion.

The evidence referenced in the case shows profound harmful effects and widespread sickness from wireless technology. The evidence (called the “Joint Appendix”) was recently filed and includes 11,000 pages of scientific and human evidence, yet, it is only the tip of the iceberg.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

REMEMBER THE DIPLOMATS IN CUBA & CHINA?​

Weighing in on Wireless: New Report on ‘Havana Syndrome’ + Palm Coast Keeps 5G Tower at Bay + More​

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/havana-syndrome-palm-coast-5g/

Here’s the latest news, policy, events and campaigns related to Children’s Health Defense’s 5G and Wireless Harms program.

In 2016, diplomatic personnel in Havana, Cuba, reported developing symptoms including:
•ear pain
•head pressure
•dizziness
•tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
•visual problems
•cognitive difficulty

Diplomats in Guangzhou, China, reported similar symptoms in early 2017. After getting no response from the U.S. government, those affected approached scientists and the media.

In 2018, Dr. Beatrice Golomb, published a scientific analysiswhich concluded that the reported facts appeared consistent with pulsed radio and microwave frequencies as the source of injury...The Academy’s findings are essentially contrary to the FCC’s stance.” (BIG SURPRISE!!!!)

More about Dr Golomb's findings & FCC's denial at the link.

THIS IS MOST DISTURBING INFO OUT OF THIS ARTICLE:​

Campaign to keep the satellites from blanketing Earth with harmful radiation: 5G International Legal Network (5G-ILAN) is fighting the FCC to preserve space from being overtaken by satellites launched by corporations like Space X, Amazon and AT&T. These satellites aim to blanket the earth with wireless signals which have been proven harmful to humans and the environment.

If the FCC continues to approve the launch of these satellites at the current rate, in the next 10 years there could be more than 50,000 satellites orbiting Earth.

These satellites also require ground antennas. SpaceX, for example, got permits for 1 million antennas and filed a request to increase the number to 5 million.

The Healthy Heavens Initiative aims to stop the expansion of satellites and instead promote wired, fiber optic options that are “safer, more secure, energy efficient, job generating … and have already been paid for.”

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/havana-syndrome-palm-coast-5g/

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
GET BEHIND RFK, JR @ Children's Health Defense Org, and his efforts to fight this harmful technology. Along with the below listed organization, Healthy Heavens Trust, fighting alongside him:

HEALTHY HEAVENS TRUST INITIATIVE - Fighting for our well being/privacy​

LOOK AT THIS SITE! SHOCKNG! https://www.bbilan.org/hhtisatellites

A fight to keep the FCC from permitting the implementation of a blanket license of 7 million earth stations and accelerating the launch of 50,000-100,000 satellites.

Halting the Assault by 80,000+ Satellites

Mission: To require the FCC and other federal agencies to follow established principles and procedures that are well-recognized by international treaty, the U.S. Constitution, federal statutes, state laws and local ordinances — now even more relevant and critical during a national COVID-19 pandemic — to carefully assess all risks, costs, and viable alternatives before permitting the implementation of a blanket license of 7 million earth stations and accelerating the launch of 50,000-100,000 satellites.

[A] viable, safer, more secure, energy efficient, job generating, and vastly less expensive alternative – optical fiber wired infrastructure — is readily available and has already been paid for by taxpayers and ratepayers.

Well, well well....I for one have to wonder if implementing these "earth stations & launching an extraordinary number of satellites IF this is why THE JAB containing graphene oxide is being pushed so hard!

DECLARATION:
Now therefore, we, the undersigned organizations (or individuals), strongly support the Petition for Emergency/Expedited Rulemaking to the FCC to effect a pause in all satellite licensing and launches, until a full assessment of the security risks and long-term harms is made. It is a violation of fundamental rights of humanity and all life to sacrifice the Heavens for the benefit of a few satellite companies and their shareholders without exploring more reasonable and balanced alternatives.

SIGN THE DECLARATION HERE:

DONATE:
Initial Goal: $100,000.
Thus far (Dec 2020) we have raised an initial $50,000,
and are seeking an additional $50,000 to reach our funding goal.

https://www.bbilan.org/hhtisatellites

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
A)5g just means 5th generation.
B)Microwaves are much less harmful than Ultraviolet from the sun.
C)Microwave ovens cook because you are bombarding molecules with waves causing them to move and heat up. Any other type of waves would do the same thing.
You need to dig a little deeper. Stop trivializing the harmful & deadly effects of these technologies bombarding us on a daily basis.

A) 5g may just mean 5th generation, but what does it take to operate this technology, what's involved? THAT'S were the harm is.

B) Microwave technology has MORE uses than in a microwave oven. The military has microwave technology that can COOK our enemies (and us) from the inside out. Even China possess this technology and has paraded it out in front of the masses.
The use of High Power Microwave (HMP), developed at Los Alamos, Lawrence Livermore or Sandia laboratories, by each of the military services seems to be commonplace.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
hey, remember all the commercials in Japan, telling them how harmless and friendly nuclear power was...it would never not be a blessing!!!

wonder what the Japs would say NOW? fuki fuki what?

but I'm sure he gets a nice paycheck for repeating that above dribble.
the cooking, and being cooked
kinda like the deceiving and being deceived...
hmmm.....whata concept!

to the N CA guy...smoking what?

radio is light waves, light wave are light waves, they all do stuff.
one frequency heats water molecules faster than all other frequencies.
it is known as the 5g frequency.
humans are almost entirely water....we are BIG water bags basically.

so if one frequency heats you up more than all the others combined...do you really want 2 or more per EVERY CITY BLOCK????

go back to whatever you are smoking....it's really whack.:rolleyes:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
hey, remember all the commercials in Japan, telling them how harmless and friendly nuclear power was...it would never not be a blessing!!!

wonder what the Japs would say NOW? fuki fuki what?

but I'm sure he gets a nice paycheck for repeating that above dribble.
the cooking, and being cooked
kinda like the deceiving and being deceived...
hmmm.....whata concept!

to the N CA guy...smoking what?

radio is light waves, light wave are light waves, they all do stuff.
one frequency heats water molecules faster than all other frequencies.
it is known as the 5g frequency.
humans are almost entirely water....we are BIG water bags basically.

so if one frequency heats you up more than all the others combined...do you really want 2 or more per EVERY CITY BLOCK????

go back to whatever you are smoking....it's really whack.:rolleyes:
A few years ago “Better Call Saul” had his big lawyer brother wrapping himself in foil and living in a purified house free from the towers. They got a lot of milage out of the character because he portrayed a bizarro concept to the hilt. And now it’s not remotely bizzarro, it seems.

I look at this (as everything) from ‘And what is Xi doing in China on such & such an issue?’ i.e. the way it is forbidden to use U.S. vaccines. Everyone assumed his own vaccines were some post WW2 ‘made in Japan’ type garbage. Now it seems Xi’s vaccines are of two types. The insider version and the outsider version he exports. I never followed up on that.

Can anybody save me some time? What is the story of 5g - inside - China? Like their tower intensities, etc. I assume nobody here knows much. I’ll try to dig in. I assume Xi is well informed on this issue, but it’s new to me as a threat at this level. I am so behind the 8 ball... but I will alert all my extended circle to react to this info.

bannonfan. You rock my world for the good, as usual. But this time it feels so, so bad.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat