== 2 VIDEOS == SENATE HEARING JANUARY 11, 2022 == SENATOR RAND PAUL AND ANTHONY FAUCI TESTIFIES BEFORE SENATE ON OMICRON

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
======= SENATE HEARING JANUARY 11, 2022 ======= = SENATOR RAND PAUL AND ANTHONY FAUCI TESTIFIES = BEFORE SENATE ON OMICRON ======================================= == CLICK ON THE 2 SHORT VIDEOS BELOW == ======================================= =======================================

Last edited:
Reactions: Scout9

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the take downs were immediate...like they had a full time crew to lambast and accuse and malign any physician
I watched them do it to Succharit, and Malone....and others
staggering, big Fau=xi, crew must silence, money, they serve mammon, and falsity.
Wikipedia, linked in....and others,,,NEVER will I support them again.

Rand Paul is distorting nothing....Fau=XI CREATED THE VIRUS
by funding eco health and WUHAN, HE DID IT

HE DID IT

end of story.
ou
I hope to God he gets what he gave my brother, and I hope he suffocates for months before his final reward.

1 KIngs. 8:32

make it so oh LORD. Let the deliberately doing evil have it come on their own heads!

NO ONE IS LYING ABOUT YOU TOE_KNEE

except yourself, YOU are lying about you.

YOUR CDC gets half its funding from vaccines
you own stock in all the companies making profit
you suppressed your entire lifetime, and ran legit docs out of the field, who would not go along with your dictatorial approaches.

YOU SIR, are THE MAN SATAN picked to do his bidding, and promote only LIES.

what toeknee is really afraid of, it that all the donations will go to folks who will uncover ALL
the players, AND ALL the subtriguge.

HEY RAND, have a mojito on me....then sic em. Good dog!
hire some more hackers...I want the email where they sent the arsonist to the ivermectin factory. Its in here somewhere.

Reactions: Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Fauci should have read Kennedy's book. There are so many resources cited about exactly what Senator Paul brought before Congress. I agree that Rand distorted nothing, and fauci has had a very long history of canceling anyone that disagreed with him. There are so many resources used that fauci cannot keep it all straight.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat