🚨 Fog City Midge Message🚨

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

leanmarc

Jun 10, 2021
Maggie - 100%. Rubber meets the road with the covid early treatment options delisting (crime against humanity), President Trump’s continued support of these shots where more people have reportedly died then for all other vaccines combined since at least 1990. Of course any digital vaccine passports etc. Gd bless you Even so, I want to believe in this ‘freight train of audits’ but the corruption is so deep and wide we need millions of Americans to stand UP but most are just trying to survive the week.

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
Good Morning in America; Midg. Oh gawwwdd Midge, ANOTHER WARNING !!!!!?? Have you signed on to the warning letters that The Retired Generals/Admirals have written ??? SKB has given them exposure to ??

While I agree with some of your critique of Pres. Trump; I think you presume a President to have way more power then they really have and what they can have. You have not taken into account the massive, massive negative media that never gave Pres. Trump credit for the advancements he did make. He DID build the wall, taking on the CCP!!! who stopped him!!! and many other initiatives who stopped them !!!! So, nice warning about the uniparty and all, btw, way to go to encourage taking away votes from the better hope we have with the Repub. Party. Review history of Ross Perot, 1992, 1916. AND who are you speculating for Pres. in 2024 ?? (presuming we get there)

Latches is one reason why election by mail fraud, that all knew was going to happen, had no legal solution.
Who knew that the "machines" were controlled through the internet ?? There were hints of it in close elections, but not enough to raise suspicions. Who trained observers to distinguish a legal ballot being fed, from ones that are not ?? What were observers told to do when election supervisors were violating election law ?? So come on Fog City Midg, you really do NOT want machine balloting ???, on election day, organize, in big blue cities, those patriots who are willing to wear masks of Comrades biden, peloski, shcumer, nadler, shift. and hoodies, with sludge hammers, mmmm to dramatic !!!???, ball peen, or claw, would be good enough, to disable them !!.

Barring the risk of death till you part us in a gulag salve labor camp, I think the real way to bring the commies to a grinding halt, held accountable, are MASSIVE MARCHES on DC, and State Houses. How massive ???, Critique, analyze, the over million people who turn out in the streets, a few weekends ago, in London. https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/pink-floyd-for-the-win/ Million man march in DC, and MLK. Even more mind blowing is a reminder from Pastor Artur Pawlowski ( real action of " NAZIS, NAZIS, GET OUT-GET OUT") suggested the ACTION to take is to RISE UP. He also tells of the bottom line fact that brought down the Commies in Poland; 35 MILLION, 35 MILLION Union POLES ( nonviolent-conflict.org/polands-solidarity-movement-1980-1989/) shut down the economy of Poland UNTIL the Commies quit, or resigned.

So, there are those who cannot understand how 6 million Jews were seemingly passive in such a way to lack the ability to being turned into ash and dust. Ponder this, it started the same way as we are now experiencing,
witnesses to, here, in America, NOW!!

I pray this interview makes you sleepless enough to take immediate action. Listen to the consequences he is willing to take.

Last edited:

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
And here we solve the mystery of Fog City Midge's exile from Steve Bannon's War Room.

Now we just need to know why Jack Maxey had to be unpersoned.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Have to say, she is 100% correct about the "Precinct Project". That was a load of rubbish from day one and the guy running knew that. A crank. The parents' uprisings at school board meetings is REAL populism and patriotism.

• Dislike
Reactions: Chy

BNoz

Jun 9, 2021

Maggie - 100%. Rubber meets the road with the covid early treatment options delisting (crime against humanity), President Trump’s continued support of these shots where more people have reportedly died then for all other vaccines combined since at least 1990. Of course any digital vaccine passports etc. Gd bless you Even so, I want to believe in this ‘freight train of audits’ but the corruption is so deep and wide we need millions of Americans to stand UP but most are just trying to survive the week.
I love Maggie! She is a bright & gifted patriot! It is because of these attributes that she feels angry, frustrated, & overwhelmed. If you have not experienced similar emotions in the last year you are comatose! I am not going to comment on her specific statements, some of which I strongly agree or disagree with, because I believe this video represents a powerful pivot point to begin a serious debate on how we move forward and not be labelled - THE GENERATION THAT SURRENDERED ITS FREEDOM. To that end I will soon post a challenge to this on how we unite to defeat radical leftism lest we splinter and be crushed under its heel.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I never quite understood what her contribution was to WR but I did not start watching WR til after the election. She is pretty but never really had anything interesting to stay. She was so concerned about her followers. Whatever. I dn listen to the clip.

Reactions: al3 and WHITEFRANK

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
Have to say, she is 100% correct about the "Precinct Project". That was a load of rubbish from day one and the guy running knew that. A crank. The parents' uprisings at school board meetings is REAL populism and patriotism.
So far, what I've found effective is to get to know who the leadership are, FEEL THEM OUT to see if they are MAGA or RINO., ask how they feel about MTG's legislation. I have found this effective for me to know who is going to resist, going to be against me. There are QUITE, MAGA Republicans who go to the County Republican Meetings.
Like the Parent's uprisings at school board meetings, similar uprisings are needed at the Republican County Meetings to get MAGA leadership.
WHERE BIG CITIES are located; If a Precinct Capt. is smart, has a little social intelligence (I believe Midge has), ensure some like minded MAGAites are going to be at this meeting, there are QUITE MAGA Republicans, and will back up the pissed off Precinct Captain speaker, like you in these vids at school board meetings.
This is a templet. PLEASE !!! This is not about CRT. ITS ABOUT what I suggested above.
If your passions are raised by the speakers in the vids, it will arouse the quite MAGA Republicans to support what you say.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
I love Maggie! She is a bright & gifted patriot! It is because of these attributes that she feels angry, frustrated, & overwhelmed. If you have not experienced similar emotions in the last year you are comatose! I am not going to comment on her specific statements, some of which I strongly agree or disagree with, because I believe this video represents a powerful pivot point to begin a serious debate on how we move forward and not be labelled - THE GENERATION THAT SURRENDERED ITS FREEDOM. To that end I will soon post a challenge to this on how we unite to defeat radical leftism lest we splinter and be crushed under its heel.
I agree the serious debate. I do not agree with her analysis of a separate party. It did not work for Ross Perot, AS a result, we got TWO terms of Bill Clinton and student of Sol Alinsky; Hillary. :mad: WHERE BIG CITIES are located; If a Precinct Capt. is smart, has a little social intelligence (I believe Midge has), ensure some like minded MAGAites are going to be at meetings AND know there are QUITE MAGA passive Republicans who more then likely will back up the pissed off Precinct Captain speaker, like you see in vids of anti-crt school board meetings.

I've experienced it when a Quite Republican, PASSIONATELY asked a Rep. to the House about Ashli Babbit; Deer in the head lights look on his face, he had no clue about what she was talking about. :mad:
I asked him about incorporating election integrity into his strategy of wining 2022 election to be Governor ?? The deer in the head lights look was priceless, and the scratching of heads, especially gratifying was my seeing the State Chair, Vice Chair, and Member of the NRC doing the same, and Deer in the head lights look on his face and the mummering of those at meeting. . . priceless.

ALARMING; when Rep. asked how many were not going to vote in 2022,, 75% or more in attendance indicated they were not going to. :oops:

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
And here we solve the mystery of Fog City Midge's exile from Steve Bannon's War Room.

Now we just need to know why Jack Maxey had to be unpersoned.
Yes. Why? Dispute resolution would be beneficial. This program and its guests, participants are what help us work through the negativity that is being thrust upon we, the people. Finding ways & comeradity in dealing with the loss of the America First Agenda & the daily destruction of our country by the Biden/Harris TAKEOVER is our part.

What bothers me most is the LIES the other side makes ALL THE TIME. It would take a full time job just to DE-BUNK every lie. Another full time job to get the information out to ALL CITIZENS. Maybe a little more than half are finally getting the truth.

Look at the policies that were saving America.

BNoz

Jun 9, 2021
I agree the serious debate. I do not agree with her analysis of a separate party. It did not work for Ross Perot, AS a result, we got TWO terms of Bill Clinton and student of Sol Alinsky; Hillary. :mad: WHERE BIG CITIES are located; If a Precinct Capt. is smart, has a little social intelligence (I believe Midge has), ensure some like minded MAGAites are going to be at meetings AND know there are QUITE MAGA passive Republicans who more then likely will back up the pissed off Precinct Captain speaker, like you see in vids of anti-crt school board meetings.

I've experienced it when a Quite Republican, PASSIONATELY asked a Rep. to the House about Ashli Babbit; Deer in the head lights look on his face, he had no clue about what she was talking about. :mad:
I asked him about incorporating election integrity into his strategy of wining 2022 election to be Governor ?? The deer in the head lights look was priceless, and the scratching of heads, especially gratifying was my seeing the State Chair, Vice Chair, and Member of the NRC doing the same, and Deer in the head lights look on his face and the mummering of those at meeting. . . priceless.

ALARMING; when Rep. asked how many were not going to vote in 2022,, 75% or more in attendance indicated they were not going to. :oops:
Thanks for your input. As I said in my post, I did NOT want to deal with whether I agreed or disagrsd with FCM, on a particular issue. I was simply defending a frustrated patriot, She went way too far on some issues, and I agree with her on some of her most controvertsial points.That is why I saw this as a piyot point for debate. Where do we agree or disagree as a collective - War Room Forum? I am not shy about expressing my opinion and this desire to have a pointed duscussion is not a dodge. NOTHING she said diminishes her in my eyes even where I fervently disagr5ee. If this makes me persona non grata on this forum, I need to find out now. Pending ejection, I want to see what we as a COLLECTIVE can do to move the cause further and faster. I don;t think she means it, bit if I took Maggie seriously I would be online trying to buy an emergency food supply, NOT trying to fight off a Marxist takeover.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for your input. As I said in my post, I did NOT want to deal with whether I agreed or disagrsd with FCM, on a particular issue. I was simply defending a frustrated patriot, She went way too far on some issues, and I agree with her on some of her most controvertsial points.That is why I saw this as a piyot point for debate. Where do we agree or disagree as a collective - War Room Forum? I am not shy about expressing my opinion and this desire to have a pointed duscussion is not a dodge. NOTHING she said diminishes her in my eyes even where I fervently disagr5ee. If this makes me persona non grata on this forum, I need to find out now. Pending ejection, I want to see what we as a COLLECTIVE can do to move the cause further and faster. I don;t think she means it, bit if I took Maggie seriously I would be online trying to buy an emergency food supply, NOT trying to fight off a Marxist takeover.
I am doing BOTH: food supply and doing what I can to push back this takeover, which I believe is already here. I am also trying to stay alert for their newest gun grabs! At least the opposed to Biden/Harris & their destruction of an American way of life is heading for 60%. Voter ID is up to 80% IN FAVOR. I am always looking for what info could CROSS-OVER to the fake news. What will bring truth to the surface?

PLUS: I think Trump is trying to get his sea legs. The man's resilience amazes me. Let me see...Won a landslide election for the people to have it undone by corruption. His MAGA supporters blamed for an "insurrection" and jailed as White Supremacists. Being charged with TREASON: TWICE. Without cause, his top employees, family, supporters & friends, are harassed & charged with made up crimes, their privacy publicly stormed and them taken away in handcuffs. (for accepting a gift of education as income & driving a company car not reported as a perk of the job after 46-8 years.) (con't below)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chy and WHITEFRANK

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Continuing: In FL the city trying to not let him live at Mar A Lago. The loss of usual online posting and following with being banned from twitter & facebook. Trying to find a new way to communicate with supporters. And now, finding success upon returning to his rallies may be what Trump needs to make his decisions. His warning that setting up a new Patriot Party COULD INSURE the Dems would win.
He is still in transition. We all are. GIVE HIM TIME.
May your endeavors go well.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
So far, what I've found effective is to get to know who the leadership are, FEEL THEM OUT to see if they are MAGA or RINO., ask how they feel about MTG's legislation. I have found this effective for me to know who is going to resist, going to be against me. There are QUITE, MAGA Republicans who go to the County Republican Meetings.
Like the Parent's uprisings at school board meetings, similar uprisings are needed at the Republican County Meetings to get MAGA leadership.
WHERE BIG CITIES are located; If a Precinct Capt. is smart, has a little social intelligence (I believe Midge has), ensure some like minded MAGAites are going to be at this meeting, there are QUITE MAGA Republicans, and will back up the pissed off Precinct Captain speaker, like you in these vids at school board meetings.
This is a templet. PLEASE !!! This is not about CRT. ITS ABOUT what I suggested above.
If your passions are raised by the speakers in the vids, it will arouse the quite MAGA Republicans to support what you say.
My favorite is the garbage truck DAD ticked off at teachers who won't teach!!

BNoz

Jun 9, 2021
I am doing BOTH: food supply and doing what I can to push back this takeover, which I believe is already here. I am also trying to stay alert for their newest gun grabs! At least the opposed to Biden/Harris & their destruction of an American way of life is heading for 60%. Voter ID is up to 80% IN FAVOR. I am always looking for what info could CROSS-OVER to the fake news. What will bring truth to the surface?

PLUS: I think Trump is trying to get his sea legs. The man's resilience amazes me. Let me see...Won a landslide election for the people to have it undone by corruption. His MAGA supporters blamed for an "insurrection" and jailed as White Supremacists. Being charged with TREASON: TWICE. Without cause, his top employees, family, supporters & friends, are harassed & charged with made up crimes, their privacy publicly stormed and them taken away in handcuffs. (for accepting a gift of education as income & driving a company car not reported as a perk of the job after 46-8 years.) (con't below)
You made very valid & irrefutable points and answered one of the major debate points I wanted to discuss. i start to wonder, when people talk about future elections, how many people on this forum realize the severity of the situation we are in. You get it, but how many people don't? It's the "It can't happen here" syndrome. I am in a rush (perhaps too much) to put some points on the board. Promises are thin gruel & we need solid results soon. i have reviewed in my head some of MCMs sentiments and she went way too far, but she represents a growing level of frustration which could metastasize into a sense of utter hopelesness. We have to come together and formulate a strategy with the tools we have available. Thanks again for your input

Chy

Mar 1, 2021

The 5th and 14th Amendment protections are being trampled on TODAY, 1/6 106. W/O respect for those, 2nd Amendment is worthless. "Former Fed. Prosecutor" Syndney Powell is working on it. CAN'T DO IT ALONE. Where are other Attorneys that would help her, pro bono ?? May be mass protests in front of the Stalags ? Maybe Pack Court Rooms on the day of their arraignments, in courtrooms of judges that have put the 1/6 106 back in the Stalag w/o bail ??

Last edited:

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
MIDGE, ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR REHIRE? YOU LEFT FL FOR AZ, THAT IS A WHOLE LOT CLOSER TO KALI, YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF/FAMILY.
ITS BETWEEN THE EYES, BLOOD RUNNING IN GUTTERS OF AMERICA, DO YOU HAVE A "MACHETE MIDGE"? ITS TIME TO GET ONE AND TURN THE RIGHT CHEEK, BRINGING DOWN YOUR ARM OVER S/HE HEAD. DO YOU WANT TO BE JOAN OF ARC? THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL TAKE BACK THIS GREAT LAND IS BY KILLING OFF THOSE CHAIRS AND SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS AMONG OTHERS, ITS OVER 4,000 HEADS, WILL YOU TAKE THE JOB@THE BLOCK NO
GUILLOTINE, THIS IS AMERICA, THE EXECUTIONER'S JOB IS YOURS, WILL YOU TAKE IT?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat