🚨🚨🚨 Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
He wants everyone to pressure their politicians to attend, and his hand picked "experts" will do a dog and pony show and oh by the way, no one will claim the 5 mil...

Oh well, the damage is done. :(
His phone number is public, hundreds of people have it, all reporters have it, and his experts are all known and reachable as well. So someone seriously in the hunt for the 5 mil. can be slightly proactive and prove they have basic cognitive skills first, then move on to the really tough stuff like booking a flight in a dead market and booking a hotel or accomodation in an even deader market, and finally demonstrating their L33t 5k1LLz by managing to track down open source data three times and talk directly to people who can verify their qualifications. Someone who can't do that has just self selected themselves out of contention. And rightly so.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
His phone number is public, hundreds of people have it, all reporters have it, and his experts are all known and reachable as well. So someone seriously in the hunt for the 5 mil. can be slightly proactive and prove they have basic cognitive skills first, then move on to the really tough stuff like booking a flight in a dead market and booking a hotel or accomodation in an even deader market, and finally demonstrating their L33t 5k1LLz by managing to track down open source data three times and talk directly to people who can verify their qualifications. Someone who can't do that has just self selected themselves out of contention. And rightly so.
If his number is public, please post it! I'd love to give him an earful. What he said on Bannon's show is that "the people who need to get in touch with him already have it."

He went from "Any cyber professional with a CISSP can attend" to "invitation only", and no way for someone to request an invitation.

He is going to invite a "cyber expert" that can prove his data is false and collect $5 Mil? Seriously?

I've already shown his data is fabricated, and I haven't even posted everything I have. I can show you at least 3 different versions of his spreadsheet as it evolved back in January. Pulled from an Internet archive (Wayback Machine) off Dennis Montgomery's and Patrick Byrne's websites. One of the earlier versions of the spreadsheets has author "patri" in the metadata. That in itself doesn't prove he was the creator, but he was part of that circle at that time...

The spreadsheet is not imported data- it is hand entered, as evidenced by several typographical errors and duplicated data. Also, earlier versions had name columns that were sorted alphabetically, which suggests a list was pulled from somewhere.

I can show you the screenshot that identifies the Google Chrome plug-in (it's called MapIT) that was used to create the "real time" hacking map, with Dennis Montgomery's Blxware.LLC copyright at the bottom. That was cropped out if the video, but it's on the archived jpeg.

I have most of the timeline sorted out. This iteration began last fall, before the election. The first story was published by Fanning on October 31, predicting the steal using Montgomery's "Hammer and Scorecard".

Did you ever wonder why Dr. Frank needed to discover the " algorithm?" Or how that even fits in? Dennis Montgomery says he wrote the "Scorecard" software that stole the election- he should already know how it works. He should be able to explain it without Dr. Frank's "algorithms".

I posted two video clips a while back. In the first one I showed how simple it was to create the scrolling binary in his video, and the other showed what actual packet capturing looked like in progress. I think I can even dig up the website where they purchased the stock footage of the "scrolling binary with colors" continuous loop that was used in the intro to Absolute 9-0.

I want my $5 Mil!

There is a right way to offer a prize like this- that is you purchase a bond to cover the prize money, and you publish the rules and definitions, and an independent arbitrator dcecides if and when the conditions are met. Obviously that's not going to happen here- Mike will be the sole judge of everything.

If the person who offers the prize is the only one to select the participants, that is not a contest. His $5 Mil is as phony as his PCAPS. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
WAIT! Are you saying that you deceived this person just to appease them?!!!?
Go find the thread, she is having a hissy fit.

If you fail to see the sarcasm in the post, there is nothing I can do for you.

I don't engage in flame wars, I just put the offenders on the ignore list and go about my business.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Your explanation is the best I’ve seen so far…I agree with your opinion. The dems have overplayed their hand in several areas; it’s just they are not held accountable. Lies and more lies…so frustrating
It's definitely frustrating, it's hard to know who to trust. My guess is, some way or another all these people are tied together somehow. Like look at Trump still pushing vaccines after over a hundred thousand have been killed by it, or fox, or McConnell. Something definitely is wrong and it's sad because most people don't know any better. People have no clue the media is all coordinating with each other and that their orders come from ccp and the Rockefeller. People have no clue, and it's sad were not trying to call put the media more and expose them more and arrest the liars who are killing people.

Reactions: NonniK

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Wait what is Trump saying here. Is he saying we didn't have foreign actors changing votes
Yes, that is what he said. Impenetrable by foreign powers. The steal described by Lindell is what is called an "APT" attack. Advanced Persistent Threat. That's the steal that didn't happen. The hacking from afar version.

The steal that happened is the one we all watched. The one we were warned about and ignored, the one where they flooded the swing states with absentee ballots and unsecured ballot drop boxes. Where they spoiled republican ballots and cured democrat ones. Where they excluded republicans who showed up in person becaue they had "already voted". Where they shut down the counting and sent home the observers, then tallied massive vote dumps for Biden in the wee hours, because even the fraud they had already committed still wasn't enough to unseat the most popular president we've ever seen.

The "others" in his tweet are the RINOS like Raffensburger and Kemp and Doocey who went along with the steal. They aren't radical democrats and they don't work for Dominion, but they were complicit by looking the other way, and corrupted by Zuckerbucks.

Last edited:

al3

Feb 16, 2021
i
My personal opinion is there was “local and state” on-the-ground fraud AND on a national level manipulating vote numbers via hacking. Because the two groups were not working in unison they “over played” their hand which triggered all of the fraud audits.
interesting concept to be considered

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Yes, that is what he said. Impenetrable by foreign powers. The steal described by Lindell is what is called an "APT" attack. Advanced Persistent Threat. That's the steal that didn't happen. The hacking from afar version.

The steal that happened is the one we all watched. The one we were warned about and ignored, the one where they flooded the swing states with absentee ballots and unsecured ballot drop boxes. Where they spoiled republican ballots and cured democrat ones. Where they excluded republicans who showed up in person becaue they had "already voted". Where they shut down the counting and sent home the observers, then tallied massive vote dumps for Biden in the wee hours, because even the fraud they had already committed still wasn't enough to unseat the most popular president we've ever seen.

The "others" in his tweet are the RINOS like Raffensburger and Kemp and Doocey who went along with the steal. They aren't radical democrats and they don't work for Dominion, but they were complicit by looking the other way, and corrupted by Zuckerbucks.
maybe trump knows and put a team to record it all and is using lindell to say he knows a guy. in the end mike will tell the truth. its information warfare. their using to draw out all the swamp so the american people can see. it makes more sence, why would lindell be doing this if his proof is fake.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
maybe trump knows and put a team to record it all and is using lindell to say he knows a guy. in the end mike will tell the truth. its information warfare. their using to draw out all the swamp so the american people can see. it makes more sence, why would lindell be doing this if his proof is fake.
Your guess is as good as mine.

The only thing I can figure is they (meaning Lindell et al) are doing this because they believe anything that raises doubt about the election is "good".

They look at the Steele Dossier- dems knew it was phony from the beginning. But they still used it for 2 years to cast a cloud over the Trump presidency. They told a constant stream of lies on TV. Then they get behind closed doors under oath, they admit they have seen no evidence for anything they said.

That's the only comparison I can really come up with. When they get to court, they call it "political speech".

There is a propaganda value in keeping an existential threat simmering just under the surface like this. I get that, but I don't want to play that game.

I want us to be laser focused on the audits. I want to drill down to the exact ballots, and tabulations, and people that did the deed. I want it all under the microscope. I want to get the election reforms we need in those critical states.

Not every possible fraud scenario will have happened in every state- that fine. Toss them aside when there is nothing to see, and focus on the stuff that's left. There is more than enough actual fraud to serve our purpose.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Your guess is as good as mine.

The only thing I can figure is they (meaning Lindell et al) are doing this because they believe anything that raises doubt about the election is "good".

They look at the Steele Dossier- dems knew it was phony from the beginning. But they still used it for 2 years to cast a cloud over the Trump presidency. They told a constant stream of lies on TV. Then they get behind closed doors under oath, they admit they have seen no evidence for anything they said.

That's the only comparison I can really come up with. When they get to court, they call it "political speech".

There is a propaganda value in keeping an existential threat simmering just under the surface like this. I get that, but I don't want to play that game.

I want us to be laser focused on the audits. I want to drill down to the exact ballots, and tabulations, and people that did the deed. I want it all under the microscope. I want to get the election reforms we need in those critical states.

Not every possible fraud scenario will have happened in every state- that fine. Toss them aside when there is nothing to see, and focus on the stuff that's left. There is more than enough actual fraud to serve our purpose.
Yea but with everyone corrupt there's really no hope. In the end the people will have trusted the cnns and then switched to fox when their the real wolf's in sheep clothing. How can we win back our freedom and country when they don't follow rules, everyone's corrupt and have sold their souls. What is there like 5 people total in the government that are not in some way tied to an agenda

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat