🚨🚨🚨 Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

trumpisgreat

Jun 1, 2021
How can you go by what highsea has said when you haven't seen the evidence and neither has he.
I am not going by what he said, I am agreeing with what he is saying. I have been going crazy for weeks being a technical person that understands PCAPs and networks and protocols and data and systems and databases. And I know Mike has no idea what he is repeating. When Mike says that PCAPS are immutable, that is not true. I know that. I can alter a PCAP or manufacture a PCAP and have is say whatever I want it to with any timestamps I want. Mike would lose nothing by releasing part of the data now, otherwise I feel he is unknowingly caught in a hoax to discredit everyone's efforts in auditing the election.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Yes and how do you feel about 37TB of data, to me it is crazy. I would think at most 3GB for all of the 3000 locations. They do not define how they were connecting to the server and what all of the data is. The only thing I thought could take any space was transfer of ballot images to the voting network, not even sure there is a path but that is it or that they would need to do that as opposed to altering settings or changing votes. Can you think of any reason they would claim so much data in PCAPs? Or is this one of those find the needle in the giant needle stack.
37TB wouldn't even touch the time frame and number of connections he is describing. A 6-minute capture on my computer, with only a browser window reading this forum, is a 1.21MB file.

Most of traffic is not application data, it's just network housekeeping. Capturing thousands of computers over several days would take a huge data collection capability. So basically Mike is saying the NSA watched the election be stolen, saved the evidence and gave it to Mike.

Or something. None of it is technically coherent so I don't know what to say.

Reactions: trumpisgreat

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Truth, there is a HUGE difference between Mike and Project Veritas. Project Veritas brings the receipts every time.

Veritas means Truth.

What Mike does is make a lot of people believe in a steal that didn't happen, and that takes away FOCUS from the steal that did.
I’ll apologize in advance, just want to confirm your point you are trying to make.

“What Mike does is make a lot of believe in a steal that didn’t happen.” .....You’re meaning the hacking from foreign countries did not happen? That the “steal” was at the local level like the fraudulent ballots, dead people “voting,” mail in voting and those types of acts?

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I’ll apologize in advance, just want to confirm your point you are trying to make.

“What Mike does is make a lot of believe in a steal that didn’t happen.” .....You’re meaning the hacking from foreign countries did not happen? That the “steal” was at the local level like the fraudulent ballots, dead people “voting,” mail in voting and those types of acts?
You got it. 100%. Local actors.

Mostly in those big counting centers where they consolidated the ballots. The ballots were distributed in adjacent counties so any single quickie audit will show nothing significant.

Seth Keshel's maps use real analytics and show us right where to look.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

Why won't they give up the thumb drives or the passwords. If they don't have the passwords how did they work the machines during voting?

trumpisgreat

Jun 1, 2021
37TB wouldn't even touch the time frame and number of connections he is describing. A 6-minute capture on my computer, with only a browser window reading this forum, is a 1.21MB file.

Most of traffic is not application data, it's just network housekeeping. Capturing thousands of computers over several days would take a huge data collection capability. So basically Mike is saying the NSA watched the election be stolen, saved the evidence and gave it to Mike.

Or something. None of it is technically coherent so I don't know what to say.
Thank You, I agree. At this point the PCAP data is all technically incoherent.

Reactions: highsea

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I am not going by what he said, I am agreeing with what he is saying. I have been going crazy for weeks being a technical person that understands PCAPs and networks and protocols and data and systems and databases. And I know Mike has no idea what he is repeating. When Mike says that PCAPS are immutable, that is not true. I know that. I can alter a PCAP or manufacture a PCAP and have is say whatever I want it to with any timestamps I want. Mike would lose nothing by releasing part of the data now, otherwise I feel he is unknowingly caught in a hoax to discredit everyone's efforts in auditing the election.
So why else is he doing this then, to ruin the election or chances of the audit. Why ruin his name and in the end blow smoke up everybody's butt. I seriously doubt he's lieing. Maybe because that's government and technology we don't understand. Who knows though anything is possible

Lyons37

Mar 28, 2021
I thought you said that you contacted him with a suggestion and he listened to you and made the changes? You should know how to contact him Right? But then you said it wasn't going to happen. Then you said the evidence he had was BS without even seeing it after Mike had already said what he had wasn't even shown in his movies.
Ha ha! Good job Lil Chrissie! Love ❤️

Reactions: RMT

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Why won't they give up the thumb drives or the passwords. If they don't have the passwords how did they work the machines during voting?
Oh, I think there was fraud that occurred some how using the voting machines I just don’t understand or know how. I agree there has to be something unethical if not illegal they are hiding otherwise they would have turned over the information the first time requested.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Oh, I think there was fraud that occurred some how using the voting machines I just don’t understand or know how. I agree there has to be something unethical if not illegal they are hiding otherwise they would have turned over the information the first time requested.
I think they are going to pull a Hillary Clinton and destroy evidence that is under a subpoena.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
My personal opinion is there was “local and state” on-the-ground fraud AND on a national level manipulating vote numbers via hacking. Because the two groups were not working in unison they “over played” their hand which triggered all of the fraud audits.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
My personal opinion is there was “local and state” on-the-ground fraud AND on a national level manipulating vote numbers via hacking. Because the two groups were not working in unison they “over played” their hand which triggered all of the fraud audits.
There is a generic level of fraud from ineligible voters in every election. They knew where the battle grounds were, and they were well organized- they stopped the counting when they knew how many more votes they needed, and it was a coordinated shutdown.

It will be the last-minute registrations and after-election registrations that put Biden over the top, and the audits will show us how many fraudulent ballots were inserted before the counting stopped. That's something I am looking forward to learning more about.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
There is a generic level of fraud from ineligible voters in every election. They knew where the battle grounds were, and they were well organized- they stopped the counting when they knew how many more votes they needed, and it was a coordinated shutdown.

It will be the last-minute registrations and after-election registrations that put Biden over the top, and the audits will show us how many fraudulent ballots were inserted before the counting stopped. That's something I am looking forward to learning more about.
I think most of us know nothings already know that believe it or not. When they shut everything down and Trump was winning in a landslide something they didn't expect and then they start counting again the next day and Biden is winning it doesn't take a scientist to figure that one out. I know we are not all as fortunate as you and are insufferable know it alls.

trumpisgreat

Jun 1, 2021
So why else is he doing this then, to ruin the election or chances of the audit. Why ruin his name and in the end blow smoke up everybody's butt. I seriously doubt he's lieing. Maybe because that's government and technology we don't understand. Who knows though anything is possible
True, I do not know everything. I still do not know why Trump picked Sessions, Barr, Wray, Gina Haskel.... but I am tired of hoping for the best, waiting for Durham, and not speaking up about what I know. I trust in god and he gave me a brain that says there is something wrong. As for Mike, I have a hard time believing that someone has not talk to him that understands what tech people understand. But, they will not release any data to make things clearer, so that only leaves people to speculate, speculate, speculate.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

NonniK

May 8, 2021
Your explanation is the best I’ve seen so far…I agree with your opinion. The dems have overplayed their hand in several areas; it’s just they are not held accountable. Lies and more lies…so frustrating

NonniK

May 8, 2021
I don’t honestly think Mike is lying or deliberately fabricating evidence. I believe he is sincere in all he is doing to prove the machines were hacked. As to whether he has been given incorrect info regarding the “packets”, only time will tell. But I would not be quick to disregard any evidence he may have. We could be pleasantly surprised…

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
djt-the-only-thing-secure-11-17-2020-610x156.jpg

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I thought you said that you contacted him with a suggestion and he listened to you and made the changes? You should know how to contact him Right? But then you said it wasn't going to happen. Then you said the evidence he had was BS without even seeing it after Mike had already said what he had wasn't even shown in his movies.
typical bloviating BS from HS.

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat