🚨🚨🚨 Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
Screenshot_20210721-075047_DuckDuckGo.jpg

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Hi. I'm not sure, but I've passed your question along to the appropriate people and I'd keep up with FrankSpeech and Bannon's War Room for an upcoming announcement to your questions. 🙏🏻 😊
Who are the appropriate people? There is no "contact us" link anywhere on his website.

The symposium is less than 3 weeks away. The cyber experts will need to have their credentials verified, book airplane flights and hotel rooms and rental cars, etc.

I'm sure the lure of 5 million will attract a lot of cyber experts, wouldn't you think?

trumpisgreat

Jun 1, 2021
Who are the appropriate people? There is no "contact us" link anywhere on his website.

The symposium is less than 3 weeks away. The cyber experts will need to have their credentials verified, book airplane flights and hotel rooms and rental cars, etc.

I'm sure the lure of 5 million will attract a lot of cyber experts, wouldn't you think?
Yes, from what I heard you have to be invited. He suggest contacting some gov official in your area or media, it is kind of sketchy. Thanks for your post weeks ago with you talking about TLS encryption. I just came on forum desperately trying to find someone technical and ended up going to telegram. I can tell you have some expertise. Mike is only scaring me so far.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Yes, from what I heard you have to be invited. He suggest contacting some gov official in your area or media, it is kind of sketchy. Thanks for your post weeks ago with you talking about TLS encryption. I just came on forum desperately trying to find someone technical and ended up going to telegram. I can tell you have some expertise. Mike is only scaring me so far.
He wants everyone to pressure their politicians to attend, and his hand picked "experts" will do a dog and pony show and oh by the way, no one will claim the 5 mil...

Oh well, the damage is done. :(

trumpisgreat

Jun 1, 2021
He wants everyone to pressure their politicians to attend, and his hand picked "experts" will do a dog and pony show and oh by the way, no one will claim the 5 mil...

Yes you are probably right. I think Mike is being set up to look bad and to hurt all of the audit efforts. Do you think that is true? I decoded a little of the data from his new poster and it looks like addresses and prob more voter registration data (like in the movie) which I have no idea that data would be in a hack.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
How does a cyber expert contact Mike to sign up?
I thought you said that you contacted him with a suggestion and he listened to you and made the changes? You should know how to contact him Right? But then you said it wasn't going to happen. Then you said the evidence he had was BS without even seeing it after Mike had already said what he had wasn't even shown in his movies.

Reactions: tj3250

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Yes you are probably right. I think Mike is being set up to look bad and to hurt all of the audit efforts. Do you think that is true? I decoded a little of the data from his new poster and it looks like addresses and prob more voter registration data (like in the movie) which I have no idea that data would be in a hack.
Unfortunately, yes. When you give a liberal hack like Alan Duke an opportunity to destroy your data and bring the receipts, that's a self inflicted wound.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I thought you said that you contacted him with a suggestion and he listened to you and made the changes? You should know how to contact him Right? But then you said it wasn't going to happen. Then you said the evidence he had was BS without even seeing it after Mike had already said what he had wasn't even shown in his movies.
I only said that to make you feel better Chrissie. You seemed distraught.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

What do you mean? Mike is smart he's using information warfare like they are on us. 5 million dollars to those who can prove its wrong is proof nobody can, because it's true. I believe Mike is calling out to everyone who's expert in this field to be fare, to mix people up and not just show favoritism and not just someone the democrats recommend because we know what they do. Republicans to. It also shows its not planned, that people who live on opposite side of world can attend. Usually the globalist run government, with all their minions have everything planned out to make it look real when everyone is just acting, kinda like event 201. I don't believe for one moment Mike lindel doesn't know what he's doing. Pressuring the corrupt Supreme Court doesn't make sense though. He should point out their ties to Communist, or whomever their alignment with. I do believe this is a symbolic meaning from God almighty to the globalist who think their gods that he's in control. What a better way to do it then this guy. Mike's not excepted because Jesus Christ wasn't. Once we all start opening our minds to the spiritual part of this , it's clear what's happening.
We all need courage like Mike, we all need courage like those people on project veritas , we most of all need to pray that God almighty open people's hearts to not follow behind those evil people

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
What do you mean? Mike is smart he's using information warfare like they are on us. 5 million dollars to those who can prove its wrong is proof nobody can, because it's true. I believe Mike is calling out to everyone who's expert in this field to be fare, to mix people up and not just show favoritism and not just someone the democrats recommend because we know what they do. Republicans to. It also shows its not planned, that people who live on opposite side of world can attend. Usually the globalist run government, with all their minions have everything planned out to make it look real when everyone is just acting, kinda like event 201. I don't believe for one moment Mike lindel doesn't know what he's doing. Pressuring the corrupt Supreme Court doesn't make sense though. He should point out their ties to Communist, or whomever their alignment with. I do believe this is a symbolic meaning from God almighty to the globalist who think their gods that he's in control. What a better way to do it then this guy. Mike's not excepted because Jesus Christ wasn't. Once we all start opening our minds to the spiritual part of this , it's clear what's happening.
We all need courage like Mike, we all need courage like those people on project veritas , we most of all need to pray that God almighty open people's hearts to not follow behind those evil people
You are so right! I argued back and forth with highsea but it's senseless. He's an arrogant know it all who claims Mike doesn't know what he's doing and doesn't have anything without even seeing what he has. Tried to tell me that he got in touch with Mike and discussed things and Mike changed it because of him. He even asked me if as a PE would I sign off on it. I didn't even answer the question because it was ridiculous. Why would I sign off on something that I haven't seen. Now people are asking how to get in touch with Mike including him so I questioned him about what he said to me and he told me he only said that to make me feel better because I sounded distraught. I think he's full of it. By the way how is Asher?

trumpisgreat

Jun 1, 2021
Unfortunately, yes. When you give a liberal hack like Alan Duke an opportunity to destroy your data and bring the receipts, that's a self inflicted wound.
Yes and how do you feel about 37TB of data, to me it is crazy. I would think at most 3GB for all of the 3000 locations. They do not define how they were connecting to the server and what all of the data is. The only thing I thought could take any space was transfer of ballot images to the voting network, not even sure there is a path but that is it or that they would need to do that as opposed to altering settings or changing votes. Can you think of any reason they would claim so much data in PCAPs? Or is this one of those find the needle in the giant needle stack.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Truth, there is a HUGE difference between Mike and Project Veritas. Project Veritas brings the receipts every time.

Veritas means Truth.

What Mike does is make a lot of people believe in a steal that didn't happen, and that takes away FOCUS from the steal that did.

Reactions: trumpisgreat

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Yes and how do you feel about 37TB of data, to me it is crazy. I would think at most 3GB for all of the 3000 locations. They do not define how they were connecting to the server and what all of the data is. The only thing I thought could take any space was transfer of ballot images to the voting network, not even sure there is a path but that is it or that they would need to do that as opposed to altering settings or changing votes. Can you think of any reason they would claim so much data in PCAPs? Or is this one of those find the needle in the giant needle stack.
How can you go by what highsea has said when you haven't seen the evidence and neither has he.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
You are so right! I argued back and forth with highsea but it's senseless. He's an arrogant know it all who claims Mike doesn't know what he's doing and doesn't have anything without even seeing what he has. Tried to tell me that he got in touch with Mike and discussed things and Mike changed it because of him. He even asked me if as a PE would I sign off on it. I didn't even answer the question because it was ridiculous. Why would I sign off on something that I haven't seen. Now people are asking how to get in touch with Mike including him so I questioned him about what he said to me and he told me he only said that to make me feel better because I sounded distraught. I think he's full of it. By the way how is Asher?
No way, don't fall for things like that. Chances are he is probley a 50center I'm sure there's 20 million part workers and 2 million full-time 24 7 sowing discord amongst the world.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat