‘Biden will resign or face the 25th Amendment’…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

“I’ve been saying that it’s only going to get worse, and guess what? We’re watching that happen right before our eyes right now. And I’m at the point right now where, you know, I went from, you know, telling people, we should be concerned about what might potentially be going on, to now saying, hey, what is happening right now?”

“Where are the people in our academic medicine that were out there calling for President Trump to have a cognitive test? Where are these people? There’s something seriously going on with this man right now. And you know, I think that he’s either gonna, he’s either gonna resign, they’re going to convince him to resign from office at some point in the near future for medical issues, or they’re going to have to use the 25th Amendment to get rid of this man right now. There’s some serious stuff going on right now.”

“This is a national security issue at this point.”

Don Father

Feb 15, 2021
Gab
The issue is he (Biden) and an array of lackeys globalist, CCP and otherwise stole the election. The dementia part is secondary and probably helped with the steal. Address the issue America. Biden out of office ... Trump back in. Round up the corrupt elites and face off with China🧐🤔

KWG1947

Jun 5, 2021
Biden from the beginning was not worried about Harris taking over! This was all planned out. Outrageous!!! Harris as president? Good night, America!
The U.S. Constitution, in Article 2, Section 1, states; "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of the President;..." Kamala Harris's parents were in America on visa's, they were not born here, and Kamala Harris was not born here but in Canada! Here is a link to a legal discussion of the Natural Born Citizen topic by Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr.. Ph. D. J.D.. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dr.+Edwin+Vieira,+Jr.,+Ph.D.,+J.D.+Natural+Born+Citizen&t=ffab&ia=web

maestrovoci

Mar 16, 2021
The U.S. Constitution, in Article 2, Section 1, states; "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of the President;..." Kamala Harris's parents were in America on visa's, they were not born here, and Kamala Harris was not born here but in Canada! Here is a link to a legal discussion of the Natural Born Citizen topic by Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr.. Ph. D. J.D.. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dr.+Edwin+Vieira,+Jr.,+Ph.D.,+J.D.+Natural+Born+Citizen&t=ffab&ia=web
Well, that would make Pelosi POTUS - pretty sure that would tip the apple cart over ...

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california

“I’ve been saying that it’s only going to get worse, and guess what? We’re watching that happen right before our eyes right now. And I’m at the point right now where, you know, I went from, you know, telling people, we should be concerned about what might potentially be going on, to now saying, hey, what is happening right now?”

“Where are the people in our academic medicine that were out there calling for President Trump to have a cognitive test? Where are these people? There’s something seriously going on with this man right now. And you know, I think that he’s either gonna, he’s either gonna resign, they’re going to convince him to resign from office at some point in the near future for medical issues, or they’re going to have to use the 25th Amendment to get rid of this man right now. There’s some serious stuff going on right now.”

Everything is a national security issue: border, iran, not supporting Israel, having marxists INVESTIGATE U.S. racism?? He's just a puppet the entire administration has turned into the CCP

Mike gw

Jun 20, 2021
He is a sick puppy in more ways than one. His wife should be ashamed. Put him to sleep already.
And another thing regarding what could be a Great War cry for all the patriotic rally’s. It’s the last chorus of a song I remember from the 69 ish times my grad year. An old rock band STEPPENWOLF had a song out called MONSTER. 9 minutes long but the last 1 minute is what American people need to hear and get involved with the movement. I’ve been trying to get this to RAV network with no luck. But but with a little help from my friends..... an old Beatles song 🙄 somebody could help 🙏

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
As the birth certificate is still contested; neither was obama, but that did not stop him.

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Well, that would make Pelosi POTUS - pretty sure that would tip the apple cart over ...
I made such a fuss over this before the election...What most folks replied was that after OBUMMER they threw away the rulses because he broke them all...i believe this horrible woman camel toes has no business in office and they cheated and broke laws to win!

Merry

Jan 9, 2021

I agree 100 percent, but look who we get if he resigns!!! Miss Giggles!!🙄 She hasn’t a clue either! That was the plan when then rigged the election, knew Biden couldn’t run the country then they could slide her in there!!

Reactions: Rural Jade

bobbymontana

Apr 8, 2021
Biden from the beginning was not worried about Harris taking over! This was all planned out. Outrageous!!! Harris as president? Good night, America!
Neither Biden nor Harris are making any plans or decisions. The Congress knows what’s going on but no one speaks!

Reactions: Scout9

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Harris was born in Oakland, CA.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat